Thoughts

New Life

"So how was school today?" said a middle aged woman with black shoulder length hair.

"It was fine, umma. The teacher said that Jae Sun's singing is really nice!!" Onew answered his mother.

"Really? What about you?" his mother now asked Jae Sun

"It was...fine, Mrs Lee." 

"Oh come now. No need to be so formal. We're all family now. You can call me umma." 

"...Sorry. It just...takes time getting used to, I guess." 

"Oh no need to feel sorry. I'm sure it must feel weird calling another person your mother. You can take your own time." 

"NOONA!!! HYUNG!!!" shouted a young voice. "You're back!!!"

The young boy ran into Jae Sun's arms and hugged her tight.

"Annyeong." Onew said back to the young boy, standing slightly further back in a rather awkward manner.

"Yoogeun, how was school?" the boy's older sister asked.

"Fun!! Noona I like it very very very much!!!"

Jae Sun gave her brother a small smile.

"Come now, I've already prepared dinner. Appa's working a bit late today so he won't be able to join us for dinner." said the middle aged woman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae Sun was laying down in bed after having had a nice bath. Yoogeun had already gone to sleep in his room. She looked around the room. It had simple decorations. Nothing too fancy. Simple, but it gave off a rather home-like feeling. She quite liked it.

"Oh I'm curious, yeah...." Jae Sun stopped herself when she realised what she was singing. I guess it's quite catchy.

And while thinking of SHINee's practice, she thought about Key.

Kibum-oppa...wait!! Why am I thinking about him? But...he keeps staring at me...Do I...look weird?

Jae Sun shook her head, trying to shake off her thoughts. "I should get some sleep." She told herself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..chicken was nice tonight. As I thought, umma's cooking is the best!! I hope Yoogeun and Jae Sun liked it too. Ahh I want to get closer to them soon!!

-----

Noona is so pretty!! I want to be friends with her quick!! But...something seems...weird? No matter!! My first noona!! I'm so excited!!!

-----

Zzzz.......

-----

Hmm...This Kibum..he's probably still thinking about her right now. He probably doesn't know what that means. Kekeke..This will be fun to watch. Jonghyun, you just found yourself some entertainment. Now let's get some sleep.

-----

Argh!!! Why do I keep thinking of her?! ...I wonder what she's thinking about right now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is the end of the 4th chapter. What do you think? Next few chapters will be more focused on building up relationships. Thoughts?