Trouble

From "I Hate You" to "I Love You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h40N7ta8kc%20

(A/N: I was listening to this song when writing this chapter. It gave me inspiration to write this chapter. Hope you guys can listen to this song when reading :D)

----

 

The bell finally rang, signaling the end of school. Students jumped up in glee and hurriedly rushed out the classrooms. You took your time packing your bag as none of the unnies or maknae was in your class. Swinging your bag over your back, you walked towards the exit of the classroom. Suddenly your phone rang. It was from Eunmi.

You smiled and answered the call.

“Oh, Eunmi-ah-“ your phone was snatched out of your hand and thrown onto the ground. Someone had stepped on it and cracked the screen.

“Yah!” you whipped around in surprise.

However, you were blocked by a girl a few years older than you. Her black hair was dyed brown at the ends. She had a fierce look and glared at you in despise. You shrank back in shock.

“So you are the newbie who just joined Destiny, huh?” she toyed with your tie and pulled you near, “how the hell did you manage to befriend the queenkas? Tell me what tricks you had under your sleeves to make Kim Hana add you in as a member?!” she demanded, shooting daggers at you.

You shuddered in fright and shook your head, eyes not meeting hers.

“It was the unnies and maknae who talked to me first... Saerom-sshi,” you argued back softly, eyes glancing at the broken name tag that hung on her disheveled uniform.

Her eyes flashed dangerously as she grabbed your collar and pushed you hard. You staggered backwards and hit the edge of the table. Wincing in pain, you stared fearfully at her.

“I see... You better watch out, liar. One day, I’ll definitely get you,” she whispered harshly near your ear before sweeping out of the classroom.

You heaved a sigh of relief and stared at the door. Bending down, you picked up the broken phone on the ground and kept it in your bag.

*Aish, I have to fixed my phone. I guess not everyone in this school nice. But what’s wrong with that girl?* You furrowed your eyebrows and straightened your uniform.

You took a cautious peek at the door before walking towards the lockers.

Just when you were twirling the combination of the lock, a hand grabbed the back of your collar and slammed you against the row of lockers.

*What the hell?! What’s wrong with everyone today?* You gasped in pain and looked up to meet the angry eyes of Sehun.

Your heart fluttered at the sight of him. You bit your bottom lip and clutched the hem of your blouse.

“I knew you were trouble when I first laid my eyes on you,” he sneered.

You flinched at his harsh words.

“What did you do to convince Hana noona to let you become a queenka, huh? Saerom noona had tried numerous times to get into Hana noona’s good books but to no avail,” he titled your chin and scruntinised you, “MY Saerom noona is prettier and better than you. How come she can’t be part of Destiny whereas a like you can? Tell me!” He yelled, attracting a few attentions from the students.

You winced at Sehun’s use of profanities. Your eyes watered at the harsh comments.

*Who exactly is Saerom-sshi? Why is Sehun-sshi so protective of her?* You thought bitterly and hung your head.

Soon, many students have gathered around to watch the commotion.

Murmurs could be heard along the hallways as the students huddled in groups and whispered.

“Isn’t that the new girl?”

“Yep, but why is she with my Sehun oppa?”

“Don’t be silly. Sehun likes Saerom.”

“I heard she joined the queenkas.”

“Is he cheating on his noona?”

You heart sank at the thought of Sehun with Saerom.

*So he likes her. That’s why he is so defensive with it comes to Saerom.*

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Who’s that girl? Another of your tramps?” one of boys taunted, earning a few snickers from the crowd.

Your face turned crimson at the comment. You ducked your head in embarrassment. Sehun, however, smirked and leaned closer to you.

“Explain yourself, NOW!” he hissed.

“I-I-“

“Oh Sehun! Lay your hands off her!”