Alone with Sehun

From "I Hate You" to "I Love You"

The amusement park was decorated brilliantly. There was a huge Christmas tree covered with snow in the centre of the parade square. There was an array of ornaments that were hung on the tree. You stared at it in wonder. You look at to see an astounding yellow glittering star. 

"Wow! This tree is spectacular! " Jimin exclaimed in delight. After taking numerous pictures, the group proceeded to try on the rides. 
"Hey! Shall we go ride on that?" Sohee pointed excitedly at the sign board that said 'Rolling X-Train'.
You glanced at the roller coaster with screaming people. *That must be exhilarating yet nerve-wrecking.* You pursed your lips and thought.
"I agree! Let's go on that!" Sehun nodded in approval and went to queue. You shook your head and chuckled lightly before lining up with the others.
Before long, it was your turn. The others quickly sat down with their partners. Only you and Sehun were left. Left with no choice, you sat down besides him. 
Subin turned behind and whispered into your ear, "Have fun, darling." She winked at you knowingly before facing the front. You blushed and tightened the seatbelt. 
Sehun looked composed and seemed to look forward to this ride. *Of course, him and his love for speed* You, on the other hand, were having butterflies in your stomach. Finally, the roller coaster began to move. It started off slow but suddenly speed up. You lurched forward and tightly grabbed the handle.
"And we're going up~" Eunmi screamed as she hid her face in D.O.'s jacket. You smiled at the couple two seats in front of you. 
"And at the count of three, we're going down! One, two, three... AHHH~" Jimin cried as she buried her face behind Baekhyun's arm. 
You grasped tightly on the handle until your knuckles turned white. Trying to hold in your screams, you let out a small whimper. Sehun looked at your terrified expression and softened. He placed his left hand onto your right one. You were startled by his actions. Eyes wide, you immediately removed your hand. Sehun gazed at you and smirked. Without any hesitation, he took your hand in his and pulled you closer. You tensed up.
"If you need to hold someone, just say it. It's not like I will bite you, " Sehun clucked his tongue. You frowned at him but relaxed and laced your fingers through his.
Throughout the ride, the two of you stayed in that position. Finally, the roller coaster came to a halt. You released the hold on Sehun and got off the ride. 
"Thanks," you softly uttered. Sehun nodded and walked off. 
"That was the most thrilling ride I had ever ridden in my whole life!" Subin declared. You nodded in response, legs weak after the speedy ride. 
"Okay, let's split up for now. Meet at the parade square at 8pm," Jimin stated before leaving with Baekhyun.  One by one, the other couples began to leave. Soon, only you and Sehun were left.
"Ahh... The others have left us again," you attempted to start a conversation. Sehun nodded at stared absentmindedly at his phone. You peered at the screen and your heart sank. Sehun was trying to contact Saerom. 
"Are you hungry? It's lunch time now," you glanced at him and softly inquired. He replied with a curt nod and walked away. You pouted at his cold attitude and followed him. *What's wrong with him? First, he takes care of me when I'm afraid and now he ignores me. So bipolar.* You frowned deeply.
After a quick lunch, the two of you were walking around the amusement park.
"Shall we ride that?" You pointed to a carousal in front of you. 
Sehun stared at you and blinked. "Seriously, Inhee. You want to ride that?! That's for the kids!" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. 
"I know you like fast rides, but can we go on this first? We've just eaten lunch. Come on, please oppa?" You tried your aegyo on him. 
Sehun sighed and agreed. Beaming, you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the moving carousal.  His eyes widened at your hand's icy temperature. 
"Your hands are freezing," Sehun remarked.
You smiled sheepishly, "I was in rush when I came out, so I forgotten my mittens." You stuck your tongue out and walked forward. 
Sehun shook his head at your carelessness. Out of the corner of his eye,  he saw a shop that sold cute mittens. Walking briskly to that shop, he selected a pair of black mittens with white design on it. 
"Sehun oppa! Where are you?" You called out. Sehun hurriedly paid for the item and walked towards you. 
"What? I was only gone for five minutes. Missed me?" Sehun teased. You flushed and playfully smacked him on the arm. Sehun smiled. You looked up and blinked at him. It was the first time Sehun had showed you a genuine smile, not to say an eye smile. 
"Yah! Am I that gorgeous that you have to stare at for all day?" Sehun winked at you and nudged you. You turned even redder and looked down on the ground.
"Hey! It's our turn already! " Sehun lightly chuckled and elbowed you. Both of you got onto two horses that were side by side. 
After hours of screaming and laughing on all sorts of rides, the two of you decided to rest for a while. You sat down on the bench and watched the children laughing and squealing on the kids rides; couples taking photos together with matching   accessories. Your lips curved into a small smile. 
"Here's your hot chocolate," Sehun sat beside you and passed you a styrofoam cup. You thanked him and began to slowly sip on the drink. 
"It was fun being with you today," you smiled. Finishing with your drink, you aimed at the nearest trash can and threw the empty cup into it. Without anything to warm your hands, you started to blow hot air into your palm. 
"Feeling cold?" Sehun stopped drinking and asked. You nodded slightly.
"You should seriously learn to dress warmer and not be so careless," Sehun reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of mittens. He took your cold hands and helped you wear the mittens. You looked at him, touched. 
"Christmas present for you. I didn't get you one," Sehun explained. You coyly smiled at him and thanked him.
Soon, it was close to eight. The two of you had arrived at the parade square early. Both of you were astonished by the beautiful night scenery. It was an amazing sight! The buildings were luminated by Christmas lights. That towering Christmas tree sparkled after it was lit by thousands of small Christmas lights. You softly smiled. It had definitely been a best Christmas you had ever had in your whole life.