First Day as His Wife part 1

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

Hyuna wake up in the early morning and find that Kyuhyun was sleeping soundly on the couch.suddenly,she remembered about last night's incident....yes...she will not let it happened again and took it as a lesson....

*flashback*

when their wedding ceremony is over,everyone go to their home but not Hyuna.she must follow Kyuhyun to go their new house.yes....new home,Mr.Cho already bought it about a week before they got married.he didn't tell them about it until after the wedding ceremony.they were shocked but have to accept it.it's too late to go against it.he also will not listen to their excuse anymore and he will not change his decision.

when they already arrived at their new home,both of them quickly get out from the car and took their things up like they can't be patient anymore to see their house.when they want to take their things,they bumped their head loudly and "ouch!"...theres only a word that they can say....

after they tidy their things up,Hyuna changed her clothes into pajama but she changed it in the bathroom because there was Kyuhyun in the room and she was a little bit shy.when she already finished,she opened the door quickly and what she saw....her jaw dropped and she can't even believe her eyes....Kyuhyun just changed his clothes in the room without feels shy.Hyuna just saw his back since the bathroom was at his back and he didn't notice at all that Hyuna was looking at him and when he turned around,the bathroom door was still close and Hyuna could feel that her face was really heating up.

Hyuna was sitting on the bedside.she feels really sleepy but she couldn't sleep and she didn't know why.then,Kyuhyun popped up in front of her and that was enough to give her a heart attack.'aishhh....he always suprised me around',Hyuna's thought.then,Kyuhyun make his face close to her and looked right into her black eyes.Hyuna tried to stay back as Kyuhyun come closer to her.without realizing,she was blushing by Kyuhyun's action and tried to look at another direction.Kyuhyun grabbed something and it was a pillow."I will not touch any women that I didn't like",Kyuhyun whispered it at her.then,he went away.

about 3am,Hyuna went down the stairs and head towards kitchen to drink water.she opened the refrigerator and take a bottle of mineral water.when she poured water into glass and want drink,she heard something behind her.when she turned around,there's no one.'hmm...maybe it's just my feeling...',she thought.when she turned,she could feel something behind her.when she turned around again,she was really shocked because of Kyuhyun's scary face and it was enough to make her shouted more than 110 decibel."AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

but Kyuhyun take a quick action,he wrapped his left hand around Hyuna's waist,pulled her closer to him and shut by using his right hand.Hyuna was still shocked,her heartbeat was beating fast because of Kyuhyun popped up in front of her."shhh....our neighbourhood could wake up because of your shouting....so please keep quiet",Kyuhyun just whispered it at Hyuna's left ear and she just nodded.Kyuhyun let go her and come closer to her.actually he just want to take a glass of water behind her and drink it."yah!thats mine!you can pour the water into your own glass!! I didn't drink it either and I really thirsty....",she make a deer eyes."pour it again...",Kyuhyun just said it coldly and head a glass towards Hyuna.

she just snatched the glass,poured it into the glass and drink.she didn't know that it was a second kiss between her and Kyuhyun and it was indirect kiss.Kyuhyun smirked.he already plan this earlier and it works.'such a straightforward person....',he thoughts...