Alone With Him in Gamer Room

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

NO ONE POV

now it's just Kyuhyun and Hyuna in gamer room after Sunghae leave them alone~~~~~SILENCE....there no words between them and Kyuhyun keep staring at her and Hyuna start blushing....."ehem...let me start first...."Kyuhyun said...Hyuna just nodded...."so your name is Lee Hyuna,right???how old are you?where do you live?did you live alone or with family?"....do you already have a boyfriend?that's what Kyuhyun want to ask about but he just let it be....

"wooowww.....one by one okay....you give me a lot of question at the same time"....Hyuna cut him first...."okay...first how old I am?I am 26 years old.Where do I live?I live at Incheon.with who?with my only little brother....my parents were already died at flight accident about 10 years ago...so it's us,me and my brother Henry" Hyuna answered it with one breath....she relief a deep breath...."WAIT!YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU'RE 26,RIGHT??!!SO YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME....hmph...why they choose you as my bodyguard?I can take care of my own self...."proudly he said..."WHAT???EXCUSE ME MR.CHO KYUHYUN....I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE SUNGHAE AHJUSSI SAID THAT YOU'RE BEEN ATTACK FOR TWO TIMES!!!!TWO TIMES!!!AND YOU WERE LUCKY BECAUSE HE SAVED YOU AT THE BUILDING AND I WAS AT THE PARK...YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE OF WHAT HAPPENED & YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU CAN TAKE CARE BY YOUR OWN SELF???HOW SELFISH ARE YOU...." Hyuna said it with a shouted tone....that's right!if not because Sunghae and her,Kyuhyun will be at the hospital right now....

Kyuhyun smirked and gave Hyuna a death glare...he stood up and walked towards her....she keep moved backwards as Kyuhyun keep moved closer to her...Kyuhyun keep staring at her like he want to eat her...like a tiger want to eat its prey...then she can't moved backwards anymore because there's a wall...she leaned on the wall and she can't escape anymore because Kyuhyun already stand right in front of her...he pinned her on the wall so she can't escape anymore....he moves his face towards her until their face about a few cm away...he looked into her puppy eyes....their faces are so close until Hyuna can feel Kyuhyun's breath....Hyuna looked away because she didn't want looked at evil eyes of Kyuhyun and her heart was beating so fast...

"you didn't know anything about me right?"...he whispered it with seductive tone..."I'm a player...I played with every single girl and no one of them dare to against my words and no one talked back about what I said...except YOU..."his words makes her shivered but she did not show it in front of him and try to cover it....he smirked...Kyuhyun moves closer his face to her like he want to kiss her...Hyuna closed her eyes..oh no!is this will be my first kiss ever??with this boy....Hyuna thought....Kyuhyun was about to kiss her until he said..."I will do it for real if you dared do that again"...Hyuna opened her eyes and Kyuhyun moves further from her....her heart was beating fast again....STOP BEATING!!HE MIGHT BE HEARD IT!...she said to herself....

Kyuhyun sat on the bed side...."anyway today is your first day and your first task is just wait for me to finish this level..." "level??"...Hyuna didn't get it...Kyuhyun rolled his eyes...she really a straight person...she looked at Kyuhyun with her innocent face as she asked for the question..."I mean the game,my StarCraft.."Kyuhyun said it while showed his computer to her...she make an 'oh' expression as she want what his mean....

Kyuhyun sat on the chair in front of his computer table...he turned around as he saw that his bodyguard still stood on her ground...he relief a heavy sigh before asked Hyuna to sit on his bed...he looked at the computer's screen...I will never can escape since looks like she will follow me around and I can't have a fun with the girls at the club all night...aishh!!why appa do this to me!!!

Actually Kyuhyun just broke up with his fifth girlfriend just now and her name is Im Yoona...Yoona have been his girlfriend about a week ago...to him,a week is too long....something about Yoona that Kyuhyun doesn't know....