Meeting With Him Again

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

YOUR POV

I was at Cho Kyuhyun's house.it's really a big house...just like a castle...I stand in front of a big gate...oh yeah,actually I accepted the job after I listen to Sung Hae ahjussi's story...Henry inspired me too to accepted this job since I didn't anything job to do and to add our expenses...Henry also used his aegyo by using his puppy eyes to make me agree..aishh,why his aegyo is my weakness?I don't think that I made a right decision but I will do this for my only little brother and not more than that...I deeply breath in to lose my nervousness and my right hand reaches out and press the bell...the door gate opened and here we go...

I looked for Sung Hae ahjussi and find that he was run towards me...."sorry for making you waiting",he said as he bowed 90 degree to me...he's really polite because the first thing is I was the one who making him waiting and the second thing is I'm not his master....I shook my hand in front of him as I denied his words..."aniya ahjussi,I was the one who makes you wait for me"....I asked him where is Cho Kyuhyun and he showed the way...."he was in his game room"...

When I entered the house,my eyes grew bigger...why not?it's really looks like a castle...I really can't describe how it was because it can't describe by words...along the way to go his game room,suddenly something popped up in my head..."AH!ahjussi,is he already know about this?I mean,is he already know that I'm his bodyguard?"...I afraid if he didn't know about this and I don't know why I have an uneasy feeling especially when i'm thinking about him?he smiled as he answered my question,"i think he already know about this since I already told to Master Cho about this.I mean Master Kyuhyun's father."

I nodded as I agreed with his answer.but seriously I said that I really feel uneasy...what will happened if I meet him?is he remembered about the incident happened on last Sunday?will he mentioned about that?ohh...I could feel that my cheeks was red when I thought about the incident...I shook my head quickly as I want to forget it....just relax,Lee Hyuna...everything will be alright..I said to myself...

I didn't notice that Sunghae ahjussi was stop in front of me and that's why I bumped him..."oouuchh"...he knocked the door..."Master,a bodyguard for you is already arrived."..."okay,let her in.."...I heard someone shouted at the other side.hmm...how rude he said to Sunghae's ahjussi and his guest..I mean his bodyguard...when ahjussi opened the door,he was playing his computer...i thought it was a video game...his room was big too with a king-sized bed and LCD TV and game console...i thought that he's really a gamer because he didn't even looked at me or Sunghae ahjussi..."Master,here she is"...he paused the game and turned around to look at me and our eyes meet again for the SECOND TIME...

He gave a shocked reaction as he looked at me...I thought that he didn't forget me...he looks really cute when he makes a shocked reaction....WAIT!WHY AM I LIKE THIS?WHY I KEEP PRAISING HIM WHENEVER I'M THINKING ABOUT HIM???

I bowed and introduced myself..."annyeong haseyo,Lee Hyuna imnida"....he didn't even blinked his eyes when he looked at me and I'm think that i was blushing....