First Day as a Wife part 2

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

Hyuna wake up in the early morning,it is about 7am.she go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face to feel fresher.then she went out from the bathroom to take her towel and her clothes.before she get married with this annoying guy,usually she just changed her clothes and went out from the house to breath in fresh air and jogged around the park.but this time,she has her own responsibility.she can't do her daily routine anymore.even though her husband was really ANNOYING,PLAYER,CHILDISH AND ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM,she still have to serve him as her husband and protect him from danger.

after 30 minutes later.....

Hyuna has been finished bathing.after she went out from the bathroom,she only found that her ANNOYING HUSBAND CHO KYUHYUN STILL IN THE DREAMLAND.......Hyuna hummed.'never mind,maybe it was too early to him to wake up at this hour.just let him be...'she shooked her head and went to the kitchen to make the breakfast.fortunately,she can cook.if not,Kyuhyun might be starving in the morning.

she opened the refrigerator to look what she can cook today.she's so lucky.there were many ingredient that she used for her cooking.her father-in-law,Mr.Cho already bought it earlier a day before their wedding.then she looked into the cabinet and there were so many things that she can used it.at the same time,she was thinking.'Mr.Cho is really a nice guy.Kyuhyun must feel grateful because has such a VERY VERY VERY GREAT FATHER LIKE HIM....but why it seems like Kyuhyun didn't like his father????there's something happen between them before??'...she thought but then she just brushed it away,she take a knife,wash the vegetables and start chopping them.

the wall clock shows that it was almost 11AM and she still didn't see Kyuhyun's nose or even his shadow and she just finished cooked.she served all the foods on the table.her cooking just simple since there were only two people who were living in this house.'OH GOD....HE STILL DIDN'T AWAKE???SUCH A SLEEPY BEAST!!'....she took off her apron and immediately went upstairs to take a look of Kyuhyun.

when she turned the door knob,as she expected....HE STILL DIDN'T AWAKE!!AND IT ALMOST AFTERNOON.....Kyuhyun just wrapped his body with the blanket.she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and she smirked....'such a little baby...i think a baby didn't sleep with this long hours...' 

"AISH...YAH!!CHO KYUHYUN!!WAKE UP!!! IT'S ALREADY AFTERNOON AND YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING LIKE A BABY??ARE YOU A WOLF WHICH SLEEP IN THE MORNING AND WAKE UP ALL NIGHT??!!!",Hyuna shouted as she can't be patient anymore.she pulled the blanket that wrapped him.

Kyuhyun moaned,"hmm....just give me five minutes more...I still need more sleep...".he said as he rolled at the right side which his front faced her.Hyuna sighed.she sat at the side of the couch and tried to wake him up again.

"Yah!wake up already!it's already afternoon and appa will come here as soon as possible...just wake up and wash yourself..."she used a lower tone but still sounds angry.she moved Kyuhyun's body harshly.

and then Kyuhyun pulled Hyuna and make her was on the top on him.their faces just a few centimeters away.he pulled her and hugged her.Hyuna was shocked his react.Kyuhyun still closed his eyes and said,"shhh....I say just give me ONE MINUTE ONLY AND I WILL WAKE UP....".his words just enough to make her shivered because of his breath and her face turning red because of the closeness.

she admired his face.'although he was really annoying and evil but he still as cute as a baby when he was sleeping and he's looked innocent....'...as she snapped back into reality,she didn't know when was Kyuhyun wake up and they make an eyes contact for awhile.

'AH!HYUNA YOU MUST BE CRAZY!!I MUST BE FALL IN......ANDWAE! ANDWAE! IT CAN'T BE....',Hyuna tell herself in mind

"i think I still have my flaming charisma....",Kyuhyun smirk and she realized that they were still in that position.

Hyuna immediately pushed Kyuhyun's chest and cause her fall on the ground."OUCH!AHH.....",she rubbed her softly.once again,he smirked.'what's wrong with this kid?why he always smirked like that??aish,I'm going crazy just because of him...'

"YAH!JUST WAKE UP BECAUSE ONE,IT'S ALREADY LATE AND TWO BECAUSE YOU'RE SMELLY....",she said as she closed her nose and run away quickly from the bedroom before Kyuhyun could say any words.

After Kyuhyun finished showered himself and wear tshirt and long pant,he went downstair and he smells something good and it comes from kitchen.he looked for Hyuna but she was nowhere.when he want to touched the food,someone slapped his hand.theres no other people and it was Hyuna who was do that.Kyuhyun rubbed his back hand while mouthed ouch....

"YAH!wash your hands first before eat.you didn't have any manner huh??!!",he even didn't know where Hyuna was come from.after hearing her words,he pouted.Hyuna giggled and then pinced his cheeks,"aigoo....don't you even try to avoid your mistake by making aegyo on me.it wouldn't work on me.hahahaha.....".Kyuhyun widened his eyes and his face turned to as red as tomato.fortunately Hyuna didn't notice that because she immediately turned away after she let go his cheeks.anyway she was clueless.

when they were eating,there was an awkward silence between them and Hyuna decided to break to the silence.she cleared first before started the conservation,"emmm......kyunnie ah,I did ever tell you that your father will come here tonight.at dinner before he go to Hong Kong to settle his business there.so,I hope you didn't mind of that....",she rubbed her back of her neck.

'WAIT!DID SHE CALL ME KYUNNIE JUST NOW???WELL,IT'S KINDA CUTE...WHY MY HEART BEAT SO FAST??YAH!STOP BEATING!SHE MIGHT BE LISTEN....',Kyuhyun thought and he shook his head.

"emm....hello....Kyuhyun???are you still on the earth??",Hyuna said as she waved her hand in front of Kyuhyun's face and snapped her finger.

Kyuhyun come back to the reality and without realizing,he blushed AGAIN."OMO??!!WHY YOUR FACE ARE SO RED??DID YOU HAVE A FEVER?",Hyuna leaned towards Kyuhyun and placed her back hand to his forehead.Kyuhyun yelped and stood up."i'm not feeling well.I guessed I need to take a walk.",he said and walked through the door and Hyuna was dumbfounded.

Both Kyuhyun and Hyuna placed their right hand to their own chest and have a same question."why it's beating so fast whenever I closed to her/him?".Both of them confused about their own feeling.

while that,there's someone who always spy on them.it smirked and said,"it seems like they already fall in love and this is will be more interesting..." and then it left.

 

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY BECAUSE I'M UPDATE THIS CHAPTER SO LATE.....*BOW 90 DEGREES* I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO AND THAT'S WHY I FORGOT TO WRITE MY FANFIC...PLEASE SOMEONE SLAP ME BECAUSE OF THIS BORING CHAPPIE AND I WILL MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER....=)

BTW,EVERYONE WERE WONDERING WHO IS 'IT'?I WILL REVEAL IT ON ALMOST THE END OF THIS STORY AND BE PATIENT K... ;-)

ANYWAY,JUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND TELL ME THAT I NEED TO IMPROVE MY STORY OR WHATEVER AND I WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE INTERESTING....AND SORRY BECAUSE OF MY BAD ENGLISH....