Being Attack Again

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

NO ONE POV

"Let's go somewhere else that you really know.I'm boring." Kyuhyun said as he threw the car key to Hyuna.Usually he go somewhere with Sunghae ahjussi but today Kyuhyun gave MC to him because Kyuhyun want him to spend his time with his lovely family since he really miss his family a lot.Hyuna want to ask him where she has to go but Kyuhyun already walked pass through her and entered the car.Actually she didn't even know where she has to go and then something popped in her mind.AHA! I know where I should go,Hyuna thought.Kyuhyun just sat at the backseat and she didn't know that Kyuhyun keep staring at her by all time....

30 minutes later,they arrived at music shop.Hyuna get out from the car and opened the back door for Kyuhyun.He frowned as he want to know about this place."TADA! THIS IS THE BESTEST PLACE THAT I EVER HAD..other than my house..." she said it with a happy tone.she took Kyuhyun's hand and dragged him into the shop."ANNYEONG SUNGMIN!"...she greeted the owner."OH!annyeong...HYUNA!you're come back....and who is that?"....he asked as he noticed someone behind and Hyuna still holding Kyuhyun's hand...when both of realize it,both of them let go it."Sungmin,this is Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun,this is Sungmin.my best friend." Hyuna introduced and they shook their hands.then Sungmin spoke out,"ooohhh.....so this is Cho Kyuhyun???you're be his bodyguard?".Hyuna answered the question with a nod and it means yes.

They let go their hand and Sungmin rubbed both his hands."so Hyuna,as usual??"..."nae...is it still there?"..."of course,you can see it behind me and I should leave you alone." Sungmin finished his words and winked at Hyuna.Hyuna just smile because she doesn't know what is that mean.so she go to her favourite keyboard.she sat on the chair in front of the keyboard and only found that Kyuhyun still standing on the ground."Kyuhyun,you may sit beside me." she called him as she patted a sit beside her.Kyuhyun sit.she the keyboard and start play it.

.............silence..........there no words between them.Kyuhyun become speechless since she was playing the keyboard.there was just the instrumental song that Hyuna play...'she looks really calm when she played it.actually it's really beautiful and cute...WAIT!WHAT AM I THINKING??SHE'S JUST YOUR BODYGUARD...ONLY BODYGUARD...' Kyuhyun shook his head but really he can see the beauty of her and how feminine she was...looks like she was in her own world...

(just imagine that Hyuna was playing this kitaro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

Suddenly Kyuhyun cried but quickly he wipe it because he didn't want Hyuna saw his tears.this song memorize him of someone that he really love,his mother.she had been passed away when he was 10.so he only grew up with her and get a mother love.Hyuna suddenly looked at Kyuhyun as she stopped playing and give him a lovely and a mother's smile.'Her smile...just look like omma...' when Kyuhyun thought about that,his tears falls again.Hyuna shocked.this is the first time she saw Kyuhyun was crying and this time Kyuhyun didn't hide it anymore.he just let the tears fall as he keep staring at her.he doesn't care about his pride as a man because he hold it for too long and it's really hurt.just like a mother,Hyuna carressed his cheeks while wiped his tears away with both of her hand."what's wrong with you Kyuhyun??is it anything wrong that I did that makes you cry???" Hyuna wondered why he was crying.'all about her,just like omma'...Kyuhyun thought.she looked at Kyuhyun with puppy eyes as she feel pity to Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun touched both of her hands and he can feel like his omma was still alive.He can feel the warmth in her hand.

Hyuna really don't know what happened and what she can do.so she just hugged Kyuhyun."just let it out Kyunnie...I know that was really hurt...just let it be..just cry on my shoulder..." Hyuna whispered to him and then he was sobbing more than before.Kyuhyun buried his face on her shoulder as he was crying and sobbing even more until Hyuna's shoulder just being wet by his tears."omma...." Hyuna heard Kyuhyun murmuring....'he must be really miss his omma...' Hyuna completely understand Kyuhyun's feeling.it's really hurts when losing someone we love especially our parents but Kyuhyun was still lucky because he still has his appa...Hyuna was about to cry too but she tried to hold her tears and rubbed Kyuhyun's behind to give him some strength...no one knows how long they were hugging.Sungmin peeped them at the other side.Sungmin thought,'they really looks like a sweet couple and they're really suitable'...he relieve a heavy sigh.

They walked out from the shop."jongmal gomawo Sungmin because you let us 'borrow' your music shop for a little while",Hyuna thanked him and bowed 90 degrees.unlike Kyuhyun,just bowed a little to Sungmin.Sungmin doesn't care about it."you're welcome my friend.just tell me whenever you need it"...'I will give you anything that will always makes you happy',Sungmin replied it in his mind.He will always be happy as long as he can see her smile and he will be sad when she does it too.suddenly Hyuna looked at the right side because she has an uneasy feeling.when she noticed someone hiding beside the shop,it took out a gun and....."GET DOWN!!" she pulled Kyuhyun's hand and both of them sat on the ground.this time Kyuhyun was lucky because Hyuna took the fast action by pulling his hand down.they can avoided it.its escaped again.she want to chase that person but she thinks about Kyuhyun's safety.Sungmin freezed."WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW HYUNA??ARE YOU ALRIGHT??",Sungmin was really shocked by that situation."ne...I completely find.gwenchana Kyunnie???"...Kyuhyun just smirk,"is it obvious??I COMPLETE LY FIND...." Hyuna helped Kyuhyun to stand up."I think we should go home now,it's really dangerous when you're outside." for the first time,Kyuhyun agree with her.Hyuna brought him to the passenger seat."Sungmin,just looked around and if you find someone suspicious just called me okay...please help me because it's for Kyuhyun's safety." Hyuna asked Sungmin for help and of course he wiling to help her.Hyuna get in the car and waved to Sungmin before she drives and Sungmin waved back.

"Don't tell anyone that I was crying just now",Kyuhyun warned Hyuna."don't worry,I will not tell anybody." Hyuna replied it without at his face because she was thinking about something.

After waved back to Hyuna,Sungmin going inside the shop and call someone that he really know...