WHAT???!!!! THAT'S NONSENSE.....

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

Kyuhyun and Hyuna just arrived at Kyuhyun's castle(I mean big house)....after they entered the house,there's someone at the guest room.Hyuna didn't know who is it but it is too obvious to Kyuhyun."YAH!APPA....WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!!AND SINCE WHEN YOU'RE GETTING HERE???",Kyuhyun said with a almost shouted tone.Mr.Cho smacked his head harshly and shout,"YAH!HOW SMART ARE YOU!!HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER???WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT??THIS IS MY HOUSE AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!...Mr.Cho take a breath to relax and glance at Hyuna...before Mr.Cho start it,she start it first.She immediately bow and introduce herself to him.."annyeong haseyo,Mr.Cho..Lee Hyuna imnida,your son's bodyguard.." Mr.Cho reply with a lower and friendly tone and smile,"so you're Lee Hyuna?that Sunghae was talking about??he's right.you're really took a fast action.don't call me Mr.Cho,just call me ahjussi." "ahjussi....",Hyuna call it with an awkward tone.Kyuhyun rolled his eyes."by the way,I have something to tell you and you have agree with it", both Hyuna and Kyuhyun wondered and looked at each other faces with a curious look.Mr.Cho asked them to take a seat first.

"WHAT???!!!"both of them grew up their eyes while shout it at the same time."BUT WHY??" they said it at the same time again.Mr.Cho know that this is will happen but he doesn't care because this is for his only son's goodness and of course for his safety too.both of them can't say a word because they were so shocked by Mr.Cho words.he realised a heavy sigh and soon he continued,"you're heard what I'm saying right??both of you must GET MARRIED & THIS IS MY LAST DECISION!!" before he continued his words,Kyuhyun cut it off,"BUT WHY??I MEAN WHY WITH HER??SHE'S OLDER THAN ME & I'M STILL YOUNG!THERE'S STILL A LOT OF GIRLS THAT YOUNGER THAN ME & BEAUTIFUL THAN HER BUT WHY HER???" Kyuhyun really didn't watch out for his words and Hyuna was about to blow up but she tried to insist it because she was sitting in front of Mr.Cho.If not,Kyuhyun might be at the hospital right now.

"YAH!CAN YOU PLEASE AND STAY SILENT UNTIL I FINISH MY EXPLANATION??I HAVE SOME REASONS WHY I MUST DO THIS..." after saying that words,Mr.Cho become calm again and Kyuhyun become silent like a little kid being mad by his mother for breaking her lovely vase.Mr.Cho continued it with a lower and sad tone,"I must do this for your safety my son.I didn't want to lose you just like your mother.you are my only son,my only family and the only person that I had in this world.I really didn't want to you.all about you and her have a lot of similarities.I really love you and that's why I must do this." Mr.Cho's eyes becomes teary but he tried to insist it as he didn't want look like a weak dad.Hyuna noticed that but Kyuhyun doesn't because he looked at the right side.but he noticed his appa's tone.Hyuna feels pity to Kyuhyun's appa and suddenly she decided it after she think about it deeply."I...agree"..."WHAT??",Mr.Cho really didn't hear it and so do Kyuhyun and he started looked at her."I said that I agree to marry Kyuhyun.this is for his safety and he have been attack again just now,before we're come back home." she looked at the ground as she want to avoid Kyuhyun's death glare.

"okay...I'm glad with that decision.Kyuhyun,whether you agree or not but this is my last decision"...."but.." "NO BUTS!YOU MUST MARRY HER TOMORROW MORNING BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN PREPARE EVERYTHING!!"....once again they gave a shocked reaction.wow!that was really sudden....soon,she called her brother that she was going marry with her own boss.she really didn't know what she say just now.'is it because I was just feel pity to Mr.Cho or because of Kyuhyun's safety?is it a right decision?'...Hyuna really confused right now.while Kyuhyun really can't believe of what happened and he didn't know why he feel so happy when Hyuna want accept him as her husband.'maybe because I believe that she can protect and take care of me in the future or maybe because I already fall in love to her?WAIT!!THAT'S NONSENSE BECAUSE SHE'S SHORTER THAN ME AND OLDER THAN ME....AISHH....' Kyuhyun ruffled his hair with both of his hands harshly as he really confused when he thought about that.but whenever he thought about her,he could feel that his fast heartbeat and he feel warm and safe whenever he was with her.just like what happened today,she already saved him and it's was the SECOND TIME!

"are you really want marry him??I mean he's a player and I didn't want that the same thing happened to you just like what happened to my friend!" Henry said it calmly but with a coherent tone."YAH! I will do that stupid thing just for him.actually I must marry him because I don't want let him get into danger again.I must protect him."..."and you didn't love him??just for a little??"...."......." Hyuna just stay silent and looked at the ground..."aishh,I'm sorry but I must say this to make you realize.YOU'RE REALLY A DUMMY PERSON!!HOW COULD YOU SAY YES WHILE YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOVE HIM JUST FOR A LITTLE??WHAT'S YOUR REASON??BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANT PROTECT HIM??THAT'S REALLY A NONSENSE REASON..." Henry calmed himself and continued,"if you really agree with this decision,I think that you're really fall in love with him but you just didn't notice it.just think again and deeply and if you say yes,I can't do anything because only you know what is the best for you and your future.".....she didn't know that she really fall in love with that playboy but she feel that her heart was always beating fast whenever she thought about him and her face as red as tomato."yes,I already think it wisely and my decision was still same." Hyuna still didn't want changed her mind.

without she realize it,there's someone that keep watching her at staircase and listened to every single word.she turned off the phone as she finished chat with Henry and realise a heavy sigh...no one of them know what will happen next....