Wedding Day

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

"okay,you may kiss your bride now",the priest said after Hyuna and Kyuhyun put a silver ring into their finger(Hyuna put a ring into Kyuhyun's finger and so do as Kyuhyun) and both of them of say "I Do".Kyuhyun turned around to see his bride and Hyuna did the same thing.He looked into her eyes and without wasting a time,Kyuhyun closed the gap between them.Hyuna shocked as her innocent eyes grew larger by his quick action.She could feel like an electric shock was flowing inside her.Slowly,Kyuhyun pulled his face away from her and Hyuna was still shocked.She still didn't blink.A big applaud from the people who was invited was enough to make Hyuna come back into reality.both Hyuna and Kyuhyun turned around to see the people who was invited.Hyuna could notice Henry's unsatisfied face but tried to smile because this is his sister's wedding.as long as his sister happy,he would be happy too.Sungmin was invited too.he tried to smile as far as he could until Hyuna didn't notice that he was sad when he heard about Hyuna's wedding but he tried to be happy in front of her.he was happy because his crush was married just now but at the same time,he was hurt because he was not a man who got married with her.

"CONGRATULATION MR.CHO!!!YOU'RE ALREADY GOT DAUGHTER-IN-LAW JUST NOW...."one of Mr.Cho's friend congrates him."you and your son was so lucky because got a beautiful girl like her.I thought that he will not get married since he was a player.a player will always being a player.how could your son can fall in love with her?I mean I'm wondering how he could change his attitude that fast??",another friend of Mr.Cho asked a question that he couldn't answer even he really knew the answer.He just smiled as he pretended that he didn't know how both of them could meet each other.Mr.Cho turned around to look at his son and his daughter-in-law.Hyuna was smiled brightly to the guests like nothing happened and laughed shyly when she was teased by the guest but not Kyuhyun.He smiled but it was a fake smile and didn't care about the guest.other than Lee Sunghae,Mr.Cho also really know his son better than anyone else.then he turned around and tell,"you just asked them by yourselves.I didn't know the story because no one of them want to tell me about it." he smiled."oh.....they must be shy to tell you.just like us when we was still young.HAHAHAHA......." all of them laughed it out including Mr.Cho but he was just pretended.actually he really felt guilty for forcing them but he has to do this for their goodness.

"HEY HYUNA.CONGRATULATION!!!!YOU'RE ALREADY BEING A WIFE AND PLEASE LIKE A KID AGAIN.YOU'RE ALREADY 26...."Sungmin greeted her with a happy and cheerful smile.Hyuna smacked his shoulder and said,"YAH!!I'M NEVER ACTING LIKE A KID.YOU ARE THE ONE.YOU ALWAYS MAKE AN AEGYO FACE",Hyuna pouted."OMO....LOOK AT YOU....SOOOO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE POUTING....",Sungmin said as he pinched her right cheek."YAH!STOP IT...THATS HURT..." "ehem ehem....",someone cleared his throat and there's no one except Kyuhyun."excuse me,this is my wife...",Kyuhyun said as he put his hand around Hyuna's shoulder and Kyuhyun could sense Sungmin's jealousy.once again,Hyuna was shocked by his action and her face feels hot.Sungmin rubbed his neck and said,"oh....I'm really sorry about that because we just like brother and sister and once again congratulation!!",Sungmin took out his hand and Kyuhyun shake their hands."all I want to say just take care of her a lot and loving her.you are the most lucky man in the world because you're already got a most beautiful and cute and polite as her.it's really hard to find someone like her.",Sungmin tried to fake a smile but Kyuhyun was foolish.He let go his hand around her shoulder and hugged Sungmin and whispered,"you don't need to tell all about this because I already know about this early and I will take care and protect her for the rest of my life and I know that you're really love her more than a sister,right??".he let go his hugged.Sungmin smiled,"anyway just be happy both of you and don't be naughty,Hyuna",he winked and went away.Hyuna pouted again.'she look so cute when she was pouting',now he can't denied that he fall in love with his own bodyguard which is older than him.he even couldn't keep his eyes off her.Hyuna didn't realized it.

"where's Henry?I didn't see him."Hyuna said as she was looking for her little brother between the crowd."don't worry Hyuna.he will not go anywhere.in addition he was not a child anymore.he know where he was going and when he want to come back here.",Kyuhyun said as he didn't want Hyuna worried about her brother so much.in the crowd,there was someone who was not invited into this wedding and was peeking on them but no one knows because it wear a same clothes just like another guests."you're maybe lucky this time but I will ruined your future,Cho Kyuhyun",it smirked and want to go away from that place quickly.unfortunately,it bumped someone and that guy say,"ohh....I'm sorry...are you okay?",Henry said.it just nodded and go away without looked back.'that person was so weird',Henry murmured by himself as no one listen to his words.