Being His Bodyguard

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

YOUR POV

I was going out to buy some things at a retail shop near my house...it takes about less than 5 minutes to arrive at there...after that,I walked quickly towards my house...as I opened the door there's someone in my house and it's looked like very unfamiliar face was talking with my brother,Henry...his name is Henry because he was Canadian mix with Chinese...YES!my omma is a chinese and my appa was a canadian but both of them was dead on flight accident....I called him mochi because he has a chubby face...ohh.....how cute....*squeal*

ehem...back to the topic...Henry introduced me to the man...it was a middle-aged man,he looks like 40s...he has a white-wrinkled skin and he has a sweet smile....his name is Lee Sung Hae(i create this name by my own)..."nice to meet you,Lee Hyuna",he said and i came back to the reality...Henry says,"he offered you to work as a bodyguard"...ohhh...WAIT!!WHAT??!!!A BODYGUARD??ME???I MUST BE MISHEARD....i pinched my cheeks and it hurts...it means that it's not a dream...BUT WHY ME??WHY HE CHOOSE ME TO BE A BODYGUARD?THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN THAT HE CAN CHOOSE BUT WHY ME???IN OTHER HAND,I WAS A GIRL...WHY??there's a lot of questions in my mind and i want to ask him all this questions...

"But why me??I mean,why you choose me?",only that question that out from my mouth..."actually I ever saw how save my master from being shoot from someone.At first,I want to save my master but you come to him before me."He smiled.Ahhh...that man at the park..."You take a really fast action and thats why I offered to be his bodyguard"..I proud of myself..."but wait a second...why me?I mean I just saved him for no reason.I don't know why I have to save that boy,maybe because I don't him to be killed by someone but there's the only reason and not more than that.Is there any other people?"I explained to him...

That's right! I don't know why I saved him yesterday....I didn't even know him and I never see his face before...He looked at me calmly as he didn't even get hurt with my words.."this is an order from a big master,Mr.Cho.He tried to look for a bodyguard for his son but he failed because he really for his business and he always go out of country."he sat on the couch.Maybe he was tired of standing...oh no! I didn't even realize about it and I bowed to him and apologized for my misbehaviour...Henry already went to the kitchen to make a drink...why it took him so long???

He continued,"actually he ever attack from someone before...in front of the building...fortunately,I saw the shooter at the roof of the another building and pushed my master to the side of car...yesterday was the second attack and I bet that it was the same person..."before he continued I cut him first,"WAIT!you always called him master but you never mentioned his name...what is his name?"....

that's right! because he always called that man 'master' but he never say his name...I wondered what his name..I looked right into his eyes as I asked him to say his 'master' name...

he sighed..."Cho Kyuhyun and he was 24.." ohh...so he's younger than me but older than Henry...and he also looks cute...WAIT!!!WHAT AM I THINKING??I MUST BE INSANE...I shook my head and Henry comes to bring the drinks and joined us..."am I lose a lot?",he asked..."not really",I answered...

"please continue your story ahjussi",i said to him as I interested to know about the boy named Cho Kyuhyun....