Meeting With Him Again 2

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

KYUHYUN'S POV

I relief a heavy sigh...ahhh....such a bad day...my father call me just now to inform that Sung Hae ahjussi just find a bodyguard and it's A GIRL!!! I really can't believe it...why he choose a girl to be my bodyguard??

*flashback*

Kyuhyun was playing his PS2 game...."bwara mr.simple simple"...his cellphone was ringing...fortunately his cellphone was placed near him..."aishh...who call me at this time???when I was busy..." Kyuhyun said with angry tone....lazily he answered the phone..

Kyuhyun: Yeoboseyo....

Mr.Cho: yeoboseyo???YAH!!KYUHYUN-AH!!YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING AT THIS TIME???HOW LAZY ARE     YOU...

Kyuhyun: OH!APPA...yah!don't shout at me like that...I'm not deaf ok and I'm already wake up in the early morning....

Mr.Cho: how dare you shout to your father like that??okay,just forget it because I'm such in hurry...straight to the point okay...Butler Sunghae already find a bodyguard to you and don't mess with her just because she was a girl..

Kyuhyun: WHAT??but it's not fair..you must discussed about it with me first...you always decided it by your own without discussed it with me...*pout*

Mr.Cho: I'm really sorry my son but this is the best for you...Butler Sunghae said that she can be hoped since she saved you at the park.It was the SECOND TIME that person attacked you and i do it for your safety..just please understand me this time...

Kyuhyun: but...

Mr.Cho: no buts....just accept her as your bodyguard and she will look out of you since you didn't want to change yourself...you ever promised that you didn't to be a playboy again but you never did it and i have to do this for your goodness...

Silence....

Mr.Cho: oh my! I must hang up first...I have a lot of business to do...so goodbye and take care!

*end of flashback*

I was playing StarCraft on my computer...looks like I will go to the next level..heheh....then someone knocked the door and saying that my bodyguard was already here...i think it was Sunghae ahjussi....I shouted as I asked them to enter the room...I paused my StarCraft before I looked her face and I can't believe my eyes...it was a girl that I met at the park...a girl who was saved and because she pushed me,we're in a hugging position  on the ground..ahhh...I remembered,appa ever said that it was a girl who was saved me at the park...why i didn't think about it?

My heart was beating fast as I looked into her eyes...her puppy eyes...AHH!!WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME NOW??AM I REALLY CRAZY??SHE JUST A BODYGUARD...she just introduced herself...Lee Hyuna,so that's her name...

"is it anything that I can do sir?",Sunghae ahjussi's question makes me come back to the reality...

"nothing...you may leave now and let me know more about her.I mean I want to talk to her."

"okay"..he leave and now it's just me and my bodyguard....