Meeting with Him

A Crazy Life With Cho Kyu Hyun!

YOUR'S POV

Today is Sunday and it was in the morning.As usual,I wake up in the early morning and jog at the park.I take a simple bath (10 minutes)....i wore a simple white shirt and my favourite blue hoodie and trousure...about 8 am, I took my breakfast to boost up my energy...a slice of toast and a glass of milk is enough...actually I'm not live alone,I live with my two brothers and they still didn't wake up and I didn't want to disturb their 'dreamnight'...

15 minutes later,I opened the door of my house and look at the bright sky...AHHH....WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING...I deeply inhaled the fresh air as I hope that this day will be my lucky day...then I walk to the park near my neighbourhood and start jogging...I listened to my MP3 player so I didn't even notice who was walking pass through me...

After 30 minutes,i took a rest..I sit on the nearly bench...I want to took a short rest until I saw someone suspicious hiding behind the shaded tree and looks like was looking or waiting for someone...he/she(i don't know who is it) was wearing a black hood and covered it face...I don't know why but I stared at him/her and then I realized that he/she was holding something in the pocket...it quickly took out the stuff and IT WAS A GUN!!!I quickly turn to its aim and its aimed to a man who was walking alone...I MUST SAVE THAT MAN!!that was the first thought of my mind...I ran towards him as faster as I could and pushed him quickly until we fell on the ground....

We were in a hugging position and our eyes met after both of us opened our eyes....

KYUHYUN'S POV

I was walking at the park near the neighbourhood...I want to take some fresh air after having fun with the girls at the club yesterday night...it was really enjoyed when playing a girl...*smirk*..AHHH...WHAT A FRESHING MORNING.....I myself didn't know why I'm waking up so early this morning but it's really relaxing and I really enjoyed it...I looked at the sky and it was bright...I feel sooo relax...

I stretched up my arms and my neck...then I felt like someone bumped me and we fell on the ground...both of us opened our eyes and I realized that we were in a hugging condition...our eyes were met together...I looked her eyes and so is she...our lips are an inches away....

Her puppy eyes and pink lips and fair skin..how beautiful...OH WAIT!WHAT HAPPENED TO ME??I MUST BE CRAZY...we quickly let go our 'hug' position & stand up....looks like everyone were staring at us and talking back about us...she looks like embrassed of  what happened just now and walked on her own path...so do I...

NO ONE POV

someone was looking the incident and he has an idea...I must make her work as his bodyguard,he thought...then he walked away...