The Aftereffect (Hmmm sounds super familiar??)

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

(A/N: The first POVS are both about Maru kissing Taeyoung)

-Ray's pov-

-Lunch Date-

"RING RING RING!!" the bell rang telling me that my dream was over.

"Ohhh..... I gotta go." Taeyoung said standing up to bow and clean up her mess.

"Awwww okay..."Maru said "but let me give you a thank you gift for lunch..."

*Huh?? What is he going to give her?* I said mentally starting to get nervous.

Slowly, I saw Maru get up and walk over to Taeyoung and pull her closer.

*No! he can't!!* I screamed in my head just as Maru kissed Kimi (A/N: For those who forgot Kimi=Taeyoung)

*ottokhe!! What am I going to do??


-T.K'S pov-

-sAME SCENE-

"ring ring ring!!" * Ahhhh that annoying bell.*

"Ohhh I gotta go...." Tae said as she got up to bow and clean up her mess.

"Awwww okay..."Maru said " Wait I need to give you a thank you gift for lunch..."

*Oh great what does this 15 year old idiot got to give her???* I thought *It can't be anything big right??*

I kept on thinking that until I saw Maru's lips crash onto Tae something's lips (A/N: T.K. already forgoy her name^^~~)

My jaw dropped (along with Ray's) when Maru kissed her.

*AISH this pabo!!* I said imaging a scene of what would happen if I stepped in.

(A/N: IF you want to see what I'm talking about of T.K imaging check out C-CLOWN'S Far away young love video its the part when Jun runs into the girl's boyfriend cheating on her and imagines what would happen if he told the girl. Remember to check the drama ver. not the member or Set ver.)

*I swear I'm gonna get you Maru fpr this!!!* I said in my head as Maru turned around and left.


-Author's POV-

-Later on that day-

Taeyoung arrived home later that day and plopped on her bed.

"ARRRGGGGHHH!!!" she yelled into her giant NU'EST Ren pilliow (A/N: anyone else in love with Ren??)

*The heck happened with Maru!!!* she screamed in her head remembering everything clearly.

She snapped out of her thought and changed into her number 24 jersey and purple shorts to start her homework.

20 minutes....

30 minutes......

1 hour later she finished her homework.....

"Take that stupid math!!" Taeyoung yelled as her phone rang.

"I LOVE YOU BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER!!" her phone screamed Daesung's part over and over.

"Huh??" she said grabbing her phone to answer.

(Pink= Taeyoung & Green = Caller)

Yeobsaiyoh?

Ahnunghaesaeyoh Taeyoung-ah?

uhhhh...who is this??

Maru. Taeyoung-ah?

Yeah wassup Maru?

Nothing much. Can you meet me now?

uhh sure. I have nothing to do so where you wanna meet?

Good~~ Meet me at the music store near the school.

Arasso see ya there!

Arasso... anneyong.

-End of Call-


-Taeyoung's POV-

*Why does he want to meet me??* I thought.

*What if something happens!!* I kept thinking while sorting through possibilities of what could happen.

I snapped out of my thought and grabbed a thin jacket and put on my black high top Converse.

I went out the door and started to the place I was meeting Maru.


-Maru's POV-

-After the Call-

*My plan's working.....*

*I will play my part and everything will workout*

*I'll invite her to Rome hyung's party and everything will work~~*

"UMMA!! I'M MEETING A FRIEND NOW!!!" I yelled walking out the door to meet Taeyoung.

"Arasso be home before 12!!" Umma yelled back just as the door slammed.

"Part two comense!!" I yelled walking to meet up with Taeyoung.


Hey guys!!!

Im super sorry for not updating for awhile.

I hope you guys checked my blog for my update about the story .

I'll try my best to double update if I can.

If I do fair warning it might be a shocker and a new character comes in.

It will have something to do with T.K and Taeyoung's past back in 7TH grade.

~FIGHTING~

INFINITIZEit24

P.S Upvote and Comment on the story!!!

I just love this gif I can't stop laughing at Ricky!!!! (I'm soo sorry oppa!!!)

*Throws hearts*  I love all you guys for subscribing and commenting and everything even you silent readers!!!

*Throws more hearts* the second hearts are for Teen Top's Chunji My ultimate bias!!!