Oh Shiz....

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-Recap-

The only words she could manage to say were...

"Umma.... Appa..."


-No One's POV-

"Umma.... Appa..."

Taeyoung froze up and dropped her stuff.

"Oh Taeyoung-ah sit!" her mom csaid pattging the seat next to her.

Slowly she walked over and sat down.

"Taeyoung-ah before we begin I'd like to introuduce you to our guest." her appa said siganaling to thje guy sitting next to him.

He was a milky skinned male who looked about 19.

*God he looks so familiar O_o* Taeyoung thought as her father continuesd.

"Please introduce yourself.."

He bowed  then smiled saying "Ahnunghaesaeoh Lee Chan Hee- imneda call me Chunji please."

Immeadity Taeyoung shrunk thinking * No wayt no possible firetrucking way *

"This is our daughter Taeyoung its great you guys finally get to meet." Her mother said smiling warmly.

"Anneyonhg..."Taeyoung mumbled luckily not losing it.

"Oh-kay now  Tae me and your father have to go grab some dinner we will be right back" Her mother said getting up with her father.

"BUT UMMA!! I made plans with Hyorin and Kota to eat at Hyun Joong's!" Taeyoung whined.

"So? Replan or reschedule or whatever it is don't be rude.." Her father snapped back.

"Fine." Taeyoung huffed pulling out her phone texting Hyorin and Kota saying she couldn't make it.

"Thank you =________= Chunji we'll bve right back sp lease make yourself at home^^" her mother finaly added as they walked out the door.

Taeyoung turned to face Chunji who was smiling at her.

"Miss me?" Chunji asked winking.

"No.. what are you doing back here?" Taeyoung asked holding back her feeliong as best as she could.

"Isn't it obvious?" Chunji repled.

"No.." Taeyoung bluntly answered.

Chunji scoffed then got up and sat next to her.

"You'll out soon~~ So tell me why don't ya miss me?" Chunji asked scooting closer.

"Get away from me Just go!" Taeyoung said on the verge of tears.

"Why should I?" Chunji kept asking leaning in.

"NO!" Taeyoung yelled pushing him away.

Chunji looked at her shocked then backed off while saying. "Okay .. so how have you been??"

"Perfectly fine"Taeyoung erpled thinking * Any minute now mom and dad..*

"That's good so your 16 now huh?" He asked moving back to his orginal spot.

"No I'm 2 what do you think?" Taeyoung replied.

"Just wondering.." he muttered.

"So how was life in the US?" Taeyoung asked trying not to be anymore rude.

"Good I guess you ran into L.Joe and Ricky already right?" he replied.

"Yeah =_______= now tell me bout the others." Taeyoung blabbed not really wanting to talk anymore.

"Good CAP is in service right now two more years. Niel is almost done with school then coming back and Changjo is in Japan dancing back up for SHINee.." Chunji said streching.

"That's amazing O-o' Taeyoung sighed.

"Yeah..." he replied.

"One more thing how do you know my parents?" Taeyoung asked remembering he was a "guest"

Chunji laughed then saidf "That's a secret^^"


-Ricky & L.joe-

Ricky finally gave up chasing after Taeyoung and went home.

He opened the front door to find piles and piles of boxes.

"Hey L.Joe hyung I'm home! " Ricky said loosening his ties taking off his shoes and walking into the living room.

"Hey wassup Ricky?" L.joe replied from the couch.

"Nothing much you ?" Ricky answered flopping on the chair next to him

"Cool you know me just watching Weekly Idol with SHINee~~" L.joe said sitting up on the sofa.

"Haha~ Hey what's up with all these boxes I thought we got rid of all of them already." Ricky asked ruffling his hair.

"Yeah about that there is a slight change in plans." L.joe said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Huh what's the change?" Ricky asked.

L.Joe hesistated then answered "Chunji is moving in earlier then expected.."

"WHAT! We have barely been here a week and he's coming already!!" Ricky yelled jumping off the couch.

"Woah wait wait wait calm down bro just breathe inhale exhale." L.joe said calming Ricky down the best he could even though he was flipping out already.

"=______=" Ricky just gave him a dirty look then turned to walk away.

"Hey where you going?" L.joe called as Ricky walked away.

"Sleep where else." Ricky answered stomping up the stairs.

"Gosh so childish =^= " L.joe mumbled laying back down on the couch.


 

 

So how was the update^^??

Tell in your comments below .

The next chapter will be about Chunji's back story as you guys know he was a pretty bratty kid~~

Thanks and please~~:

  • COMMENT
  • SUBSCRIBE
  • UPVOTE
  • ETC.

I lost a subbie and I feel all bummeb but that won't stop me see you guys next update ^^

-babymelody24

Oh hoho hoho my husband is so adorable~~