Mondays I just hate them.....

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-Monday-

Taeyounf walked into class feeling like a zombie.

She couldn't sleep knowing Chunji was back.

When she got to her desk next to Hyorin and Kota she plopped down and blew her bangs.

"Taeyoung are you okay? You look like a total mess." Hyorin asked wide eyed.

"Yeah .. I just couldn't sleep at all the past two days." Taeyoung yawned.

"That's weird what's wrong? The only other time you couldn't sleep was when Chunji...""Kota blabbed until a lightbulb lit up.

"Chunji's back..." Taeyoung sighed ruffling her hair.

"WHAT?" Hyoring and Kota yelled.

"Yeah.." Taeyoung mumbled.

As she mumbled Ricky and L.Joe showed up Eicky looking the exact same way as Taeyoung.

"LOOK! it looks like he's on drugs :D" Hyorin laughed poitning at Ricky.

Within minutes their teacher Mr.Choi walked in chewing on a mega sized doughnut.

"Okay kids got an announcement so please pay attention and we'll get started." He said setting his stuff on the desk and facing the class.

"Important announcement is Mr.Lee we'll leaving for the rest of the year to family reasons. So the principal and I have been talking and we will be combining with class A2 next door." He said as the door opened and Rome walked in bowing.

"Mr.Choi?" Rome asked walking a couple steps in .

"Yes can I help you Mr.Yu?" He answered wiping crumbs off his T-shirt.

"Mr.Lee is actually leaving today not tomorrow so we need to combine the classes today." Rome akwardly answered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay we should have enough room any problems we can rearrange seats." Mr.Choi replied .

"De  gamsamneda~~" Rome bowed leaving the room.

You could hear L.Joe spazzing across the rooms saying"ROME HYUNG! That's my cousin OH M GEEZEY!"

Taeyoung's eyes widened as she thought * Great just great not only do I have to have class with Ricky and L.joe I'll have C-CLOWN and those annnoying Queenakas especially Hyuna =^= *

-30 Minutes later-(R

Thirty minutes later the rest of Mr.Lee's came in adding another 17 students to Taeyoung's class.

Mr.Choi assigned seats while Hyorin complained "Aish they are so nosiy Especially Hyuna and Yoona!" hinting to the obnoxious trio in the back.

"Yeah tell me about it!" Kota greed.

"Miss. Kim Taeyoung.." Mr.Choi called from the back of the room.

"De?" Taeyoung answered quietly.

"Please gather your things and please switch seat here with Jessica I have a feeling these girls are going to be and issue." Mr.choi said as Jessica came over stomping to Taeyoung's old desk nearly knocking Taeyoung over.

"De.." Taeyoung mumbled walking the rest of the way.

"You'll be sitting here across from Mr. Minwoo and Mr.Hyunil." Mr.Choi said pulling out a chair near Ray and T.K's seat.

Taeyoung sat and avoided T.K.'s and Ray's gaze.

"Thank you now everyone pleasae pull out your math text books and ew will begin today's lesson." Mr.Choi said blabbing about todays lesson walking to his desk.

Red= T.K. Purple = Taeyoung Blue= Ray

Hey...

*Ignores >__<*

Hey *POke poke poke*

*uhhhh =^=*

YAH! Taeyoung!

*hesistates* what?

You coming to Rome's party this Saturday?

Yeah I forgot to tell Maru though.

Cool ^.~ you doing anything later? 

No why you want to hang out ?

Yeah T.K. and I are not really doing anything that's why.

Well actually yeah I have to help decorate my parents cafe and clean it up for the grand opening tomorrow.

Perfect ^^ I'll ask T.k. later  

Thanks~~ 

*winks*

*blushes* >//<

CAN I HELP YOU TWO?" Mr.Choi yelled from the front.

"Ani Taeyoung just had a question ^^" Ray replied.

Mr. Choi gave him a *I'm not stupid* look then shook his head and continuned his lesson.

Ray huffed a nervous breath of reilef out and Taeyoung smiled.

"If you can come meet me in front of the school changed at around five ish~~ " Taeyoung whispered.

Ray nodded his head and then lastly said " Don't worry you can count on me ~~"


 

 

 

hehehehe~~~ 

Hope you guys ike my update I might double update IDK^^

Leave your comments on what you think ^.~
I'll be super happpy * Woah i sound creepy like Kai lan ~~* 

Anyways please

Spread the word and stuff like that ~~

Saranghaeoh ~~

-babymelody24

Hehehe creeper Zelo :P