The Almighty Rooftop Plan (Does that make sense??)

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-T.K.'s POV-

-Yedang High-

"Hey Ray hyung!?!?" I yelled while runnning up to meet him.

"hmm?"Ray said turning around " Oh ...Annyeong T.K.-ah."

"Wassup up hyung?" I asked him tyring to start a conversation.

"Nothing much how about you T.K?" He replied.

"Nothing really either..." I started...." Hyung.. are you really that happy we're back in korea??"

*I was really curious if it was just because of a girl*

"Yeah..." He replied with a smile, " gotta love it you know what I mean?"

I felt like he was hiding something but continued, " Yeah I ge..." Till I was suddenly cut off being shoved to the ground.

"YAH!?!?" I yelled getting up off the floor.

"Oh mianhe... I didn't see you while I was runnig here to meet Ray.."  replied the person who ran into me who happened to be a girl short , with long brown hair, and seemed like a klutz.

"What where your freaking going!?!?!" I screamed at her.

"Mianhe... " She replied.

"Nevermind!?!!?" I yelled frustrated " Ray I'm leaving I'll taking you later." 

Even though I'm a pretty nice guy I get ticked off pretty easily.

"WAIT!?!" Ray yelled to me but I ignored him and continued to storm off.

Who the heck did the chick FREAKING think she is??!!


-Taeyoung's POV-

-Back over with Ray-

"Oh sorry about that..." I replied to Ray about my past scene with T.K. (who according to me did not look that happy...)

"It's okay he's always like that..." Ray replied "So what you got there??"

"Huh??" I said forgetting I had a lunch pail in my hands. " Oh this?? It's a little sorry gift for yesterday I seem to run into people alot~"

"Chincha??" Ray asked " You really didn't have to ..."

"Please accept it .." I begged slightly "Take it as an apology gift please??"

Ray stood ther debating wether or not her should take the lunch pail or not.

"What's in there?" Ray asked me after a couple minutes.

"ummm... lets see..." I said " In there we have some Kimchi, Ramen, Purple rice, and BBQ." ( Is anyone else wanting korean BBQ now??)

"hmmm...." Ray started " I'll accept it.."

"YAY gamsamneda!?!" I said cutting him off completely.

"You didn't let me finish..." He said smirking.

*uh-oh* I thought * I'm innocent INNOCENT!?!?*

"Uhh.. continue . " I said as my voice began to shake.

" How much food is in there??" Ray asked me.

*whew* " Uhh.. about enought for 4 people..." I said quietly.

"4!?!?!" Ray yelled obcviously shocked then cleared his throat and began " umm .. Sorry if I scared you..."

"it's okay...why do you want to know??" I asked really curiosu and cluelessly.

"Uhhh.. well ummm.. I was wondering if you want to eat lunch with me?" Ray said full on blushing (I know how that feels)

"Well... Okay!?!?" I said to Ray "Who else would eat with us then?"

"I'll tell you later umm do you have a phone??" He asked me while motioning me to hand him my phone.

Slowly I handed it to him and we exchanged numbers. He punched his number dialed his phone rejected it and handed it back.

"Here you go.." He said handing my phone back to me " I'll text you later the details."

"Arassso~~" I said back " annyeong^^"

We bowed and left each other to go to our clases.


-Ray's POV-

* I finally talked to her!?!? Well she did to me...*

*I can't believe we are having a lunch date well more of a four person date...*

Than I remembered I had to ask two more people to come..

*CRAP!?!?* I though *Who am I gong to take??*

Than at that exact moment T.K. and Maru were walking in my direction

"YAH!?!?! T.K-AH !?!? MARU-AH!?!?" I yelled at them.

They noticed me and started to laugh and walked towards me.

"Wassup hyung??" Maru asked cheerfully.

Obviously by the look on T.K.'s face he was still ticked off about what happened earlier.

"Are you guys ding anything at lunch ??" I asked them thinking * If anyone has to come its gotta be T.K. and Maru*

"No why??" Maru asked me curiously *Gosh sometimes that kid is just to curious*

"I got a lunch date with a friendand was wondering if you want to come??" I said.

"Why would you ask us to come with you on a date??" Maru said .

*Crap* I thought and then came up with an excuse " Well my friend wants to meet you guys so can you come or not??"

I kept thinking and hoping it would work until maru started talking.

"Sure, I'm not doing anythiung how about you T.K. hyung?" Maru said

*Whew my lie worked gosh that kid is uper easy to trick* I said to myself.

"Nope, I'll come since I have nothing better to do anyway.." T.K. said with his still ticked off voice.

"Okay good!" I said " I'll come get you guys after fourth period meet me here."

"Arasso-hyung!" They both replied back .

"Good I'll see you then~~" I said now with a smirk on my face.


-No ones POV-

After T.K. and Maru left Ray pulled out his phone and began to text her (Taeyoung^^)

*Remind me to ask her for her name* Ray said to himself and sent the text.

Over on thje other side of the school Taeyoung's phone buzzed.

She found a text from Ray and read it.

"To:Beauty "

From :Ray

YAH!?!? Meet me @ the rooftop garden @ 1!?!?

~Ray~

P.S. what's your name??"

Tae young smiled and replied to the text.

"To: Sunshine-Ray "

From Tae young

Okay I'll meet you there and my name is Kim Tae Young."

Ray's phone buzzed back as he read the text he smiled and replied.

"To:Kimi"

From: Ray

That's a cute name^^~~

I'm gonna call you Kimi arasso??"

Tae young was blushing as she read the text. No noe really gave her a nick name at all.

"To: Sunshine-Ray"

From Taeyoung

Gamsamneda~~

Arassso you can call me Kimi

I'm gonna call you Sunshine-Ray^^"

Ray was cracking up at the nickname Taeyoung had given him as an nickname then texted back

"To:kimi"

From:Ray

Arasso^^~~

See you then!?!"

-Sunshine-Ray~~

Tae Young smiled as she read the text and put her phone away .


 

YO AHNUNGHAESAEYO!?!?

(Anyone seen making the artist Teentop?? I watched a long time ago I love it when Cap calls niel a pabo^^~~)

Anyways here is Chapter 3 for you !?!?

Hope you enjoy  I was gonna double update yesterday but kept getting distracted ..

I will do it today for sure!?!?

-FIGHITING!?!?-

-INFINITIZEit24

(Also for those who are wondering how old I am I'm not really 15 I'm actualy 12 hehe^^)

I was like this everytime I realized I kept gettting distracted.

But i uploaded at least one chapter and got new HEADPHONES!?! Yeah no more broken headphones^^~~

Then I found myself falling for NU'EST again ( They are sooo cute!?!?)

Then I started to spazz over Sungkyu from INFINITE (I'm in love!?!? AGAIN1?!?) and then ended up writing another fanfic..

But I'll continue my hard work for all three of my stories !?!?

FIGHTING!?!?!