The Past Always Catches Up Part 1~~

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

(A/N: This Chapter is gonna be about the realationship between TEEN TOP and C-CLOWN~~ I'm also splitting this in two cause it would take me forever to type it all together~~)


-FlashBack-

-Pre-school through First grade ~~ (A/N: All of them are ages 3-6)

-After school-

"UMMA ! APPA!!" Rome yelled running and jumping into his parents arms.

"Anneyong Barom-ah ! Excited I see?" Romes's father replied patting his head.

Rome nodded and answered "I can't wait for Byunghun's friends to meet mine!!"

rRome's umma and appa laughed lightily and put hjim down.

"Go get Taemin, Hyunil, Kangjun, Minwoo, and Jaejun-ah so we can go palli Barom -ah!~~" Rome's umma yelled.

Rome ran off quickly with his Pokemon backpack bauncing all the way to the playground to the others.

"YAH RAY, JUN , SIWOO, MARU, T.K.-AH!! MY UMMA AND APPA ARE HERE LET'S GO !!" Rome yelled.

"DE!!" They all yelled grabbing their backs and running off with Rome.

All of them piled into Rome's parents small green mini van and drove off to Rome's house.


-Rome's House-

10 minutes later they arrived at Rome's house.

"Umma is Byunghun and huis friends here yet??" Rome asked  smiling revealing a big gap from his missing two front teeth.

"Almost now go in and change they'll be here soon..." Rome's umma answered.

"DE!!" all of them yelledrunning into the house to Rome's room.

All of them changed quickly out of their uniforms.

Rome into his Blue shorts and Pikachu shirt.

Siwoo into his Red shorts and red Power ranger shirt.

Kangjun into plain Black shorts and shirt.

Ray into his giant grey Pororo shirt and green shorts.

Maru into his purple rugrats shirt and brown shorts.

The lastky T.K with a cute little "V" neck T-shirt and black shortd.

"BAROM! BYUNGHUN IS HERE!!" His appa called from downstairs.

"DE APUEJI!!" Rome called down while turning towards the others to say ..

"Ready to meet  my cousin and his friends? They are the same as us!!" (A/N: age wise and gendewr^^)

"YEAH!!" Maru cheered from behide T.K for some reason he always hid there.

Rome opened the door and they all walked downstairs to find another group of boys.

"Guys these are my Cousin's friends!!~~" Rome said smiling widely again.

"Introuduce yourselves.."Rome's appa said to Byunghun and his friends.

First was a short little boy who looked a little bit like a monkey. He wore Tan shorts and a white polo. The boy smiled and bowed "Ahnunghaesaeoh Yoo Changhyun-imneda  , but call me Ricky..."

Next was a little boy who had the most perfect bowl cute. He had a green striped shirt and shorts. Then he bowed "Ahnunghaesaeoh Ahn Daniel -imneda but call me Niel~~"

Then a boy who was a little bit chubby who wore all red like Siwoo stepped forward and bowed also "Ahnunghaesaeyoh Choi Jonghyun-imneda but call me Changjo.."

After two boys stepped forward in unison one with dark black hair wearing a CAP and a green shirt with grey shorts. Then another one with Apple hairstyle  and a red shirt with matching Dark blue shorts.

The  one wearing the Cap bowed first "Ahnunghaesaeoh Bang Min soo -imneda call my C.A.P please."

After bowed the second little boy with the apple hairstyle" Ahnunghaesayoh Lee byunghun-imneda call me Lee ~~" (A/N: Before the L.JOE days...)

Lastky came a taller boy from the group woth Brown hair wearing a Yellow T-shirt and Brown shorts. He had a snobby and arrogant feel to him as he bowed and spoke "Ahnunghaesaeoh Lee Chan hee -imneda call me Chunji though.."

All of C-CLOWN smiled nodded then introduced the selves starting with Rome, Kangjun, and Ray. Then Siwoo, Maru, and lastly T.K.

"Arasso boys go out to the park out front and play we'kll meet you there in a bit with lunch. Barom and Byunghun play nice ~~ " Rome's umma said smiling and opening the door.

All of the boys parterned up and ran out in pairs outside the door to the park.


 

Hey guys~~ Sorry I haven't updated.

I've been kind of lazy and having writers block (even though I wrote this before...)

But don't worry I'm going to update part 2 tomorrow since I have not school.

I hope all you guys have had a awesome belated Valentine's day ^^ 

Please REMEBER!! 

  • Subscribe
  • Upvote (if you can )
  • Comment

It gives all lot of support ~~!!

AND THANKS TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS ~~

 

Love you BTOB and BAP crazy author-nim

-INFINITIZEit24

I feel like U-KWON now.... ><