Uh-oh....part 1

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-The Next Day-

-Friday a week before C-CLOWN'S party-

-Taeyoung's POV-

I woke today more cheery than usual.

I remembered running into L.Joe the night beofre and smiled.

Then it hit me. I remembered about the party and looked for the invatation.

 I couldn't find it. I jumped out of bed and searched everywhere.

By the door, in my jacket, on the floor but nope no where to be seen.

"OTTOKE!! WAEEEEEEE!!!!" I yelled falling to my knees .


-L.Joe's pov-

Ricky and I sat at the table eating our smal ( not ) breakfeast.

Consisting of chef Ricky's Rice, eggs, kimichi , seaweed, and more eggs.

"Hyung you ditched me again last night where WERE YOU??" Ricky said shoving a whole spoonful of eggs into his mouth.

"I found her...." I replied swiftly.

"HMM!!" *COUGH * Ricky said choking on the eggs in his mouth. "You found her the target of our mission??"

"Yep Kim Taeyoung hyung's ex from middle school." I said rubbing it in his face "and apparently  she was invited to my cousin's birthday party like us..."

"Awesome~~ I wonder if she will remember me....." Ricky spoke with that "hmmm" face.

I  instantly smacked him and death glared him.

"owwie......" Ricky said innnocently while pouting.

"Why wouldn't she ?? Your the  one that introduced us to her!!" I scolded " Now let's go we transferred to her school to complete hyungs mission now PALLI WE DON'T WANNA BE LATE!!!"

Ricky got up grabbed his stuff then waddled to the door.

I slowly facepalmed and walked over to catch him.

I put my arm on his shoulder and we walked out the door together to Yedang high.


-Author's POV-

-Yedang high-

Taeyoung headed to school bummed at how irresponsible she was the night before.

*What if I lost it when I ran into L. Joe?* she thought.

* I already have Maru's number at least I'll call him tonight*

She hurried up and ran into class .

"Taeyoung-ah...." Hyorin called from behide.

Taeyoung spun around to be pulled into a tight hug.

"Unnie? wasssup." Taeyoung asked suspiciously.

"We heard abut Maru tell us what happened!" Kota demanded slamming her bag on the ground which spilled out thousands of SUJU albums.

"So you guys know about the Ray thing too?" Taeyoung asked wondering what else they knew .

"Yeah we saw everything now tell us about Maru!!" Hyorin replied.

Taeyoung gulped and continued " I'll tell you tonight at dinner my treat my cousin's restaraunt.."

Kota and Hyorin nodded.

"Oh god is it the cousin with  the chicken place right??" Kota scoffed.

"Yeah .." Taeyoung replied sheepisly while rubbing the back of her neck.

" Your lucky the only reason I'll come is cause your cousin is cute. He's the one that was in SS501 and Boys over flowers right?" Hyorin said day dreamingly.

Taeyoung nodded then spoke " Yep and Hyorin he told me you were pretty and likes you..."

She began to blush and was about to respond but the teacher came in with two new students to interrupt. Causing the whole room to silence.

Hyorin. Kota, and Taeyoung's face fell at the sight of familiar faces.

"Class please welcome our two new students L.Joe and Ricky..." the teacher annouced.

Hyorin and Kota turned towards Taeyoung then said everything in their look.

"You got lots to explain tonight..."


Hey guys...

LAST CHAPTER OF 2012!!!

hahaha HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Have a safe and welcoming new year!!

Thanks for subscribing and commenting!!

I'll work hard and get more to you soon^^~~

Spread the word , Comment, and most importantly UPVOTE!!!

I love you guys thanks for the support *THROWS HEARTS*

Saranghae....

-INFINITIZEit24

Meet my husband Ukwon from Block B