The Lunch date with a little dessert

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-TaeYoung's POV-

-Before Lunch-

It wasn't long before the time I had to meet Ray and the two friends he was bringing along to lunch.

Each time the clocked ticked my excitment and nervousness grew.

I wondered who else Ray was going to bring along to eat with us.

I prayed it wasn't one  of the queenakas I could barely do anything with them around or near me.

I checked the clock again and it clicked "2:59" *YAY!?!?* I thought *Now its time*

"Okay class lunch time you may go..."  Ms.Lee (our fourth period teacher hehe not in real life though) aid.

Before she finished speaking I spped packed and ran out the door to call Ray.


-No Ones POV-

"Maybe I'm solo (solo) Maybe I'm solo oh-oh" Ray's phone rang . He picked it up and answered it.

( RED = Ray  & BLUE= Tae young)

"Yeobsaiyo?"

"Ahnunghaesaeyoh Ray? Is this you?"

"Uh...yeah wassup Kimi??"

"Are you at the rooftop yet??"

"Ani... I'm waiting for my friends I'll text you when we're on our way arasso??"

"Arasso so I'll wait with my firends till then is that okay??"

"Yeah totally!!! See ya then Kimi!!"

"De... Annyeong!?"

"Ahnnyeong."

-End of phone call-


-With Ray-

* God how much longer amI going to wait for these two pabos!?!* Ray thought *I'm going to freaking kill those two!?!?"

"Hyung!?!?" Ray turned around to find Maru running towards him while T.K was just walking behind him.

"What took you two so long!?!?" Ray said to T.K. and Maru.

"Well hyung heheh.." Maru said slowly trailinf off.

"Maru was being a pabo got in trouble and had to clean the whole class floor with a toothbrush." T.K. said in a tone you could tell meant "Lets get over this and go"

Ray leaned in and grabbed Maru's ear and pulled him closer to yell "YAH PABO!?!? LEARN MANNERS!?!?"

Maru pulled away quickly and rubbed his ear ans said under his breath," Playboys know no manners....."

"HUH?!?" T.K. and Ray replied with their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Did he just say..." Ray started.

"YEAH I DID!?!?" Maru said sticking out his tongue.

"Whatever lets go we don't want your " Friend" to wait" T.K said reverting back to his ticked mood.

"Arasso... KAJA I'll tell her we're on our way...." Ray said.


-With TaeYoung-

"Meorejilkkaba naega sirheojilkkabwa malhago sipeotneunde ibi Tteoreojijiga anhasseo!?!?" Taeyoung's phone rang playing "FAR AWAY YOUNG LOVE " by: C-CLOWN.

(RED=Ray & Blue= Tae young)

"yeobsaiyo?"

"Kimi?"

"De?"

"It's me Ray..."

"Oh!! Hi Ray wassup??"

"I got my two friends we're on our way now~~"

"Okay I'll head there too now."

"Arasso, annyeong Kimi!"

"Annyeong see ya soon"

-End Of Call-


Tae Young excused herself from Hyorin and Kota and satarted to head towards the door to the Roof Top garden.

She started to open the door until something pulled her back and slammed the door.

"Where do you think your going?" Taeyoung heard and turned arounf.

There stood the cource of her nightmare.

Yoona, Hyuna, and Jessica.


 

 

 

HAHAHA  I told you I wuld double update!?!?

I worked hard on these chapters so please leave your opinons and suggestions

in the comments. I would apperciate it sooo much!?!?

I'm almost done writing the fifth chapter so expect that soon^^~~

Also if you guys can read my new foreword and give me your opinion.

Thanks so much and keep supporting me^^~~

-HWAITING!?!?-

-INFINITIZEit24


Also if anything is not clear to you guys just leave a comment or PM me^^~~ Isn't sungkyu's face so adorable even when he is confused?? (AHHHHH fangirling!?!?)

This gif makes me think of  Before the dawn by INFINITE (Listen to my heart beat ONE BY ONE!?!?!)

but this gif is my motto " Work hard then PARTY HARD!?!?"

My motto is proven with me doing esactly what dongho is doing Knitting and listening to KPOP (and writing my stories for my awesome fans I LOVE YOU GUYS)