Nice to Meet you^^~~

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-Taeyoung's POV-

"So where do you think you're going?" Jessica said as I turned around.

*Awww crap* I thought.

"Uhh...I just wanted to see where this door leads so many doors haha..." I said laughing nervously.

"Well thats a cheap trick tell us the truth." Yoona demanded starting to corner me. "Or you know whats going to happen.."

*Crap Crap crap!?!?!* I thought * I have to tell them*

"Fine..." I started "The reason I was going there was.."

I was suddenly cut off by a voice saying," She was coming to meet me."

*Ray?* I though and spun around quickly.

I found someone I didn't expect.

Siwoo from C-CLOWN.

"SIWOO!!" Hyuna screamed.

He smirked and said, "That's my name don't wear it out."

"But why her??" Jessica said pouting.

"That's my buissness not yours..So you can buzz off now.."Siwoo replied.

"Fine.." Yoona said to Siiwoo then turned to me to whisper " You watch out your punishment will come soon.."

Then Yoona, Jessica, and Hyuna stormed off in their five inch heels leavin me and Siwoo aloone.

( Pink= Tae Young &  Blue=Siwoo)

Gamsamneda *Bows*

No Problem good thing I was walking by.

*I should probably introduce myself* Ahnunghaesaeyoh I'm Taeyoung-imneda.

Ahnunghaesaeyoh Tae Young I'm Kim Taemin-imneda but call me Siwoo Like everyone else.

No problem.. Thank you from saving me from my death~~.

Haha your welcome but why were you going there *Points at the door that leads to the roof*

I'm actually meeting Ray there for lunch~~

Oh do you mind if..

HYUNG!?!?!

-conversation interuppted-


-No ones POV-

"HYUNG!?!!?" Siwoo and Tae young turned around to find Mary, Ray, and T.K. walking towards them.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Maru said to Siwoo.

"Saving my friend Tae Young here from bad guys!!" Siwoo said proudly.

"Who?" T.k. and Maru said in unison.

"Her..."Ray said pointing at Tae Young "Guys this is my friend I invited you guys to have lunch with."

Taeyoung bowed and said "Ahnunghaesaeyoh I'm Kim Taeyoung-imneda but you can call me Tae Young."

"Wait a minute.." T.K. said.

Everyone turned and face T.K..

"What??" Siwoo said.

"Are you the one chicke with that freakin huge lunch pail this morning?" T.K. said directly to TaeYoung.

"Uhh yeah sorry about that hehe..." Tae young replied trailing off.

"That explains my headache whenever you talk.."T.K. said (A/N: So rude isn't he ^^~~ hehehe)

*Well I'm sorry* Tae young wanted to say but T.K seemed really in a mad and sarcastic mood.

"So..."Ray said "Want to explain how you two met?"

Taeyoung gulped and looked at Siwoothen began to say," I was going up to the "leads to rooftop" door and was about to walk in when I was pulled back."

"The I turned around to find Yoon, Hyuna, and Jessica and they started bullying me."

Tae Young continued.

"Luckily I was walking in this direction to grab something from my locker and saw them cornering her." Siwoo said "So I stepped in and saved her from those fashon obessed queenakas."

Ray stood there just listening and taking in the information.

"So then how did you meet Ray?" Siwoo asking Taeyoung.

"hehe well..how do I say this??" Taeyoung stuttered.

"Just shut up and tell us will you!!" T.K said in a even more ticked off mood.

"Okay...So yesterday after first period I ran out the door ." Taeyoung started ."I wasn't looking where I was going and went around a sharp corner and ran into him."

"Yeah and then we had a small conversation today and became instant friends~~" Ray added.

"Ohh... arasso."Maru replied "Oh wait let me introduce my self."

Maru bowed an perfect 90 degrees and said, " Ahnunghaesaeyoh I'm Lee Jae Jun-imneda but you can call me Maru noona."

"Noona?" Taeyoung asked confused.

"mm-hm."Maru said nodding "Your 16 right?"

"ummmm.. actually no." Taeyoung replied.

"HUH!!"Maru said clearly shocked.

"Yeah I'm 15 just like you."Taeyoung replied ," You're a month older than me."

"Wow I thought you were older.." Maru and Ray said in unison.

"Hahahah!! NO..."Taeyoung replied causing all of them to laught except for T.K.(A/N:As expected^^)

"Kaja^^~~lets go to lunch I'm starving hyung!!" Maru said bugging Ray.

"De lets go then."Ray said opening the door for everyone.

Everyone entered and headed up the stairs for lunch.


 

 

HEY GUYS!?!?!?!

I updated yay!?!? I finished this chapter in Spanish since we were just doing presentations today.

But since I updated I got a little surprise for you guys .

I'm gonna update it as soon as I update this^^~

So continue supporting me and I'll work hard for you !!

-FIGHTING-

-INFINITIZEit24

I can't hold in my happiness for all you guys (so kind to me!?!?)

I regret none of the late night I spent wokring on my stories and eating like crazy^^

CHUNJI POWER!?!?<3

Sooo I love all you guys with all my heart and speard the word please??