Plain thinking....

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-Ray's POV-

-The run in with Tae Young-

I was walking around school still not believing we were back in Korea.

I missed everything the land, the smell. and especially the food (KIMCHI!?!?!?)

I was deep in thought of what I had missed over the past year and a half until I see a girl running head first in my direction.

I had no idea what to do and didn't move in time.

She rammed right into me and everything she had in her hands flew everywhere.

"Oh mianhe.." I said to the girl.

"No I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was running...." The girl said standing up and getting ready to bow til she locked eyesigh with me and turned blank.

"Are you okay???" I asked immeaditly and started to panic" Are you sick or anything??"

"Nah I'm fine thanks though ..." She replied in an excited tone.

*Is she really that excited to run into me??*

I noticed that she looked really cute. With her Long brown hair , neat uniform , and klutzy ways.

"That's good" I started "It would be a shame if a beauty like you were hurt."

*The heck? What am I saying!?!?" I said mentally kicking myself.

She started to blush and answered back "ummmmmm gamsamneda.... mianhe I have to go now!"

"Okay, ahnung..." I said then started to walk away.

I slowly started laughing at what just happened.

*That was akward but she was pretty cute.* I thought.

My chest started to feel weird and my heart started to pound. It had strted being that way not that long ago.

I had only one idea of what it might be.

Love at first sight.....


-Later that day-

-Ray's POV-

-Ray's house-

I sat in the living room in deep thought of the scene that happened earlier at school.

I'd seen that girl a couple times before but never go the chance to talk to her.

I was thinking more and more when Maru interuppted.

"Hyung. Hyung. HYUNG!?!?!" Maru yelled in my face.

"What Jae Jun?" I replied not really wanting to talk to him.

"Nothing it seems like you and T.K hyung have something on your mind.." Maru said.

"Oh... it's nothing really..." I started," but if you want to know its just a self issue."

"Are you quitting the band?" Maru's voice squeaked.

"Ani, I would never!! You guys are my best friends." I said quickly " You wouldn't understand the issue anyways."

"Fine hyung...."Maru said and turned around to leave the room.

*FINALLY he left!?* I said in my head as the door shut.

I resumed my thinking as soon as he left until slowly I started dozing off into deep sleep.....


-Maru's POV-

*What's going on with T.K and Ray hyung??*

*They've been so queit and different and it's worrying me big time....*

 


Hey guys!?!?!

I updated!?!? *parties for a couple seconds then pays attention*

I might double upload today still debating but I hope you enjoyed it^^~~

Expect a poster for the story soon I can't wait!?!?

I'll work hard and you comment any thing (suggestions ETC.)

-gamsamneda-

-INFINITIZEit24

GIFS OF HAPPINESS!?!?!

I know I blew someones mind with my writing I see you ( JK I really can't)

I was super serious when people in class were like "OMG your seiuosly writing a fan fiction?"

I gave them a "SERIOUSLY " face back (hehe sometimes I can be mean^^~~)

I felt weird sitting in the back while everyones chasing each other and I'm just sitting there (but some of my classmates support me THANKS BRITNEY AND BECCA!?!?!)

but my hard work resulted in PARTYING HARD NOW!?!?!?!!?!?

Anyways thanks everyone for your support!?!?!?