Uh-oh Part 2

The prince and the Kpop Nerd

-Ricky's POV-

Today is the day that we started hyung's plan.

Find out everything abhout the things we missed and need to know about Kim Taeyoung.

We walked into class L.Joe, Our new teacher, and I.

I scannedn the room until I locked with three different pairs.

All three locked shocked and scared I was ready to break down and crack up but L.joe nudged me hinting dude  introduce yourself.

I bowed and winked at Taeyoung who was one of those three pairs of eyes.

Then began to say " Ahnunghaesaeyoh I'm Ricky-imneda please take care of me and treat me well." I swer I heard all the girls sigh except for Taeyoung and her two friends I believe were named Hyorin and Kota.

I have a strong feeling our mission isn't going to be easy to complete at all.


-Kangjun's POV-

-Otherside of School -

I ran sprinting to find the rest of the group.

"Woah Jun-ah are you okay??" Rome asked me worried.

I raised a "Boy hold up a sec " finger and caught my breath.

"Hyung *huff huff* why didn't you tell us your cousin was in town."

Everyones eyes widened and turned towards Rome.

Rome gulped and slowly began "Actually he moved back here Two days ago..."

"So why didn't you tell us??" T.K asked angrily.

"Well I was.... next week because I invited him to the party.

aRome mumbled while rubbing his neck akwardly.

"Which cousing is it?? The pretty one?? Nana was her name right??" Maru said remembering Rome's cousin Nana he was practicly all over.

Right away T.K. , Ray , Siwoo, and I smacked him in the head.

"owwie...."Maru said rubbing his head.

"No it's my younger cousin Lee or L.joe you remember him from Kindergarten right??" Rome asked.


-Author's POV-

"Isn't he the one part of that group Teentop?" Ray asked putting things together.

"Yeps..."Rome said nodding.

T.K. scoffed and rolled his eyes every since they were little TEEN TOP annoyed him.

"Anyways thank you Rome and Jun for the information. Now lets hurry before we end up cleaning the floors like Maru yesterday...." Siwoo added pushing everyone slowly.

Everyone agreed and headed on their way.

Ray took this new information as another situation to worry about Taeyoung.

While T.K took it as a perfect time to plan his revenge........


 

HEEEEEYYYYYY XXAAAYYYY LAAAADDYYY !!! (oppa gangnam style!!!)

Hey guys I wanted to thank all you guys new and old subscribers for reading this story!!

It means sooooooo much !!! If I could I would hug you all.

I love it when you guys commment too.

I hope you enJOYed this chapter the next one is gonna take me forever to type.

Please continue to support it if you can I love you guys sooooo much.

COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTEEE!!!!

~ your weird EXO obsessed author~
 

-INFINITIZEit24

These boys convinced me that when I start driving to be a safe driver!!  (Which won't be for like another like 6 years hahaha Im not drving till like 18 ..... ^^ )