That Should Be Me

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

When she saw that her sister was approaching them with an evil grin, she pointed at her.

 

"Yah Yuri-ah!" Donghae said angrily.

"Wae Oppa?" she said with a grin.

"Aish! Oppa! What's up with this anyway?" Yoona said while crossing her arms.

Yuri pulled Yoona besider her and pointed at their outfits. "Come on. Look, we match."

"We're twins!" Yoona said while chuckling. Then they began posing like dorks.

Donghae was still looking at them pointedly. "Omo. He's still angry." Yoona said pouting.

"Haha. You deal with him. I'm going to go fish." Yuri said laughing. She walked away and went to the dance floor, dancing ily.

 

"Oppa~" Yoona said while hugging his waist.

Donghae wasn't talking to him. He was just looking around.

Suddenly, he dragged Yoona with him towards a room.

 

"Yah Oppa. The party is outside." she said, still being dragged by him.

He stopped when they were inside the room and closed it behind him. They were inside the coat room.

"Take that off." he said while ing his own polo.

"OMO! Oppa! Not here!" she said while trying to stop Donghae from undressing.

He looked at her with an angry face and tried to take off her clothes for her.

"Oppa!" she said while stopping him.

"Stop moving!" he said angrily.

Seeing him so angry, she stopped and looked at him with teary eyes.

He took off her net-like overshirt and tossed it. He then took off his polo and started to put it on her. He was wearing a grey undershirt underneath it anyway.

"Wear this." he said while buttoning it for her. "I don't want anybody looking at you like that ever again."

Although he sounds angry, she knew that Hae was already calm. "Thank you." She gived him a peck. "Sorry baby. I love you."

He sighed and hugged her. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I was just too jealous."

"They all know I belong only to you."

"Yea. But it doesn't stop them from gawking." he said pouting.

"My baby is back. Haha." she said hugging him tightly. 

She fixed her already big boyfriend-shirt outfit before they went out. Everybody looked at them for a moment and smiled. She went her way towards the foods, tagging him along with her. He held her hand tightly and did not let go of her for the whole night.

 

After all the numerous dance songs, the DJ suddenly played a slow song.

Damn. Now it ain't my scene anymore. She made her way out of the dance floor and sat at the bar. Ordering a margarita, she focused on a really sweet couple at the middle of the dancefloor.

Haha. Tsk. He's so stubborn. He really loves her. she said disappointedly. I thought he'd like the outfit. she said while looking at her own. She looked again at the girl in his arms. She was already wearing his polo from before. Since it was so big It looks like an after shirt. she said with a chuckle. Yah Yuri-ah. stop that. You'd gladly look like that in his arms anytime.

"That should be me." she said out loud while looking at them. She sighed.

"Yea. I know what you mean." a guy suddenly sat beside her and looked at the same direction.

She turned and found-

 

------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry YulHae fans. But I just couldn't find enough YulHae moments for me to make the story longer. I've given subtle hints about how it isn't Yuri in the past chapters, i.e. bad chemistry with Minho (I mean, hello. MinYoon really isn't convincing.) and the paparazzi dress (Yuri was actually wearing i think a short skirt.) I was trying to find ways to subtly tell you guys so you wouldn't be that disappointed.

Please don't be mad at me.

I swear there will be YulHae moments. I PROMISE! And I haven't decided on the ending yet, so who knows. Please keep on reading, subscribing and commenting. Subscribe please. So that I'll know who I'm continuing the fic for. :"> I love you guys!