Pretty please?

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

 

To all those who were disappointed for the turnout of events, I really am sorry. I purposely left the tags there to preserve the suspense of it. Imagine reading the first chapters only to notice that the tag only includes Yoonhae, would you think you'd be reading it with the same excitement and curiousity? I think not. So seriously, if you have realized that the fanfic is no longer of your OTPs, then stop reading. Sorry for wasting your time. I am but an author wanting to put her ideas into words.

 

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys just wait for the ending. I have said before, there WILL be YulHae moments. Oh come on. Just wait. If you have issues, messages (please let there be words of support.) for me, then please do say so. You can always give me a wall post or a private message anytime. I have enabled the comments once again. Please don't be spoilers or else I'll have to delete your comment. And we don't want that don't we. Kansahamnida! :)

 

Suggestions for extra scenes are highly appreciated. :D Message me and be a part of the thrill. Say whut? Haha.

 

THANK YOU! Love you guys!

*I'm sorry for the earlier version of this chapter. I was just pissed. Hope you guys won't hate me. :/