Unnie

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

When Minho came back, he was tagging along a girl too familiar for them.

 

"Yah! Unnie!" she said standing beside Minho. "What are you doing here? and what's with the short hair? Hahaha."

 

"Disguise disguise. I should say the same thing to you." she laughed. The girl in front of them was blushing so hard, she gripped Minho's arm.

 

"So the issues in Tumblr really were correct huh." Donghae said.

"What issues hyung?" Minho asked. "We've been lying low for a while now. There can't be more issues!" he said panicking.

"No. I mean, there were edited pictures and fan fictions of you both."

"Yea. It's been there for a while. But those were before we got together." Krystal said blushing.

"I didn't know you guys got together." Donghae said shockingly.

"We were trying to keep it a secret. Only a few people knew." Minho said.

"Yah! You didn't even bother to tell me?!" Donghae said.

"Oppa-" Just then, Krystal's phone rang.

"Oh, Unnie! Yah. I, I'm somewhere." she stood up and went to the corner to talk.

 

"So, Krystal huh." Donghae teased Minho.

"Hyuuuuung." Minho said uncomfortably.

"Awww. Now our pairing isn't convincing anymore. But it's fine if it's MinTal." she .

"Noona! How can you say that in front of Hyung." he said accusingly with a sly grin. "Oooohhh. He's gonna get jealous now."

They both laughed while Donghae looked at them pointedly.

Krystal went back to her seat and said, "Oh. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Who was that babe?" Minho asked.

"Ooooohhhhh. Babe?" Donghae said. They laughed while the two lovebirds blushed.

"Oh. It's Jessica-unnie. She was asking where I was and who I was with."

"Oh. Did you say I was with you?" she asked.

"Yup. And Donghae oppa too. She said she won't be coming home this weekend after the tour."

"Oh. Did she say why?" Donghae asked.

"Said she was going somewhere."

"Come to think of it, Heechul-hyung said he too won't be around this weekend. We were supposed to go to our manager's house for lunch then he declined saying he was going somewhere."

"But I thought they broke up already." Minho said.

The two girls were just being silent drinking their coffees.

"What?" she said when Donghae looked at her.

"We know nothing." Krystal said to Minho.

"Aish. Hey hyung, you were issued with Jessica-noona a lot before weren't you?" Minho asked.

"Yea. I don't even know why I was. We were really just good friends."

"Even unnie was perplexed about that. But she said it's fine since it covers OUR relationship." she chuckled.

 

Looking at her watch, "Omo. We better go. Annyeong Unnie. Annyeong Oppa." Krystal said.

"Annyeong." Minho said.

"Take care!" they both replied.

 

"Should we go back?" he asked.

"Hmmm. I want to go to the park oppa. Can we?" she said sweetly.

"Haha. Sure." I said as I took her hand. She grabbed the last piece of cheesecake before we went, hand in hand, not minding about the world.

 

 

It was late when they went back to the condo. Her phone rang and he knew it was her members looking for her.

She answered the phone and from his place he can hear Taeyeon shouting.

"Yah-"

 

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry HaeSica fans. But I ship HeeSica as much as I ship MinTal. :"> I'm super sorry guys. But I hope you'll still continue reading.

Please don't leave me.