Eye Candy

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

"Like those-"

 

"Omo! Is that Unnie?" she said shockingly.

"Who?"

"Fany-unnie! Over there."

"Who's she with?" he asked curiously. "Should we go look?"

"No. Turn around. I know who she's with." she blushed. "It really IS true. Omo. I feel bad. I was telling her a lot of stories about him." she rambled on.

"Who? Who's stories are you telling her?"

"Nothing nothing." she blushed.

"Anyways, what were you saying?"

"Omo. They saw us!" she said bending down to hide. "Come on, hide!"

Looking ahead, he saw TIffany hesitantly approach the car.

"Come on, she'll see us!" she said pulling his arm.

"No need." he said with a smirk.

Tiffany tapped the side window with a smirk.

"You guys going up?" she asked.

She straightened up from her position. "Omo. Unnie. We didn't mean to look. We didn't know." she said worriedly.

"Haha. It's fine. I was about to tell you guys about him too."

"When?" she said excitedly.

"Uhmm, maybe tomorrow. He'll be coming to the party tomorrow too." she said blushing.

"He will?"

"Yea. They made it an open party. Other artists are coming in as well."

"Oh. You're coming right?" Tiffany asked Donghae.

"Yea. I don't want to miss the relevation."

Tiffany blushed.

"Yah. Let's go up." Tiffany said.

"I'll be with you in a moment." she said turning to Donghae. When Tiffany looked away and started to walk, she gave him a light peck.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she smiled sweetly.

"I'll see you in my dreams." he said, giving her another kiss. This time, a long one.

"I have to go." she said when they separated. She smiled sweetly at him and went out of the car. When he saw that they were inside the building, he drove away with a smile.

 

The next night, Super Junior arrived at the party clad in beach clothes. As they went in, other stars stared at them. Even in simple beach clothes, they looked charming. Or maybe because Siwon's abs were showing.

 

Different stars from different companies were coming in. They were all chatting with each other when a huge commotion was heard by the entrance. It seems that the girl groups were coming in. Music started to play and everybody began dancing.

Others stared, others looked on while most of the people continued chatting with each other.

Then the room suddenly became silent. The chatting ceased and only the background music can be heard. Others turned to look at what happened. When they saw that everybody was gathering along the front door, the others turned to follow.

 

9 girls went inside the room. Everybody was amazed at them. Nobody could say a word. A lot of people, especially guys, whispered "Damn they really are so hot." "It suddenly became so hot in this room."

The girls looked awkwardly around the room when Hyoyeon suddenly shouted "Let's get this party started!", everybody cheered, dispersed and once again, the room was as noisy as it was before.

 

Seeing them arrive, different artists began to approach the girls.

Donghae, seeing this, began walking towards his girl. She was already chatting with a guy when he was coming near. They were laughing and she lightly hit him in the arm.

When they saw Donghae nearing, the guy suddenly waved at her and walked towards him.

"Damn, you're lucky." he said within Donghae's earshot. When Donghae looked at him, he was already walking away.

"Oppa." she said while hugging his waist.

"What are you wearing?!" he said angrily.

She was wearing shorts, a bikini top and a net-like cloth over it. But still, one can clearly see how hot and how beautiful her body is.

"Oppa-" she uttered frightened.

"Of all beach attires. You could have went in a dress!"

"But it was-"

"Can't you see all the guys staring at you right now?!"

"I didn't pick this for myself." she said while hiding in his chest.

"WHO?!" he said angrily.

She looked up, searched for her sister. When she saw that her sister was approaching them with an evil grin, she pointed at her.

"Yah! Y-"

------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter, I'll finally reveal who she is. Wait for it guys. Please keep reading on. :) Obviously, this is between Yuri and Yoona. Please accept my decision.