You know...

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

 

“I didn’t know you fancy Donghae as well,” Yuri said teasingly. She’s been tipsy from all the drinks she had.

“I didn’t know I did,” and they both laughed.

“But then, I thought-“

“Nah. I liked her more. She was just close to him, that’s all.”

“Hmmm,” Yuri was getting dizzier as time passed by.

“You know, you really should stop drinking that,” he said taking the glass from her.

“You know, YUNHO!” she giggled.

“Yah yah. I know it’s funny,” Yunho laughed at her silliness.

“Silly. Donghae wouldn’t like you. He’ll like me. I wore this for him,” she said drunkenly.

“That is quite revealing,” he looked at her while supporting her from the back.

“He didn’t like it,” she pouted.

“I like it,” he said apologetically.

“ert. You only liked mine cause I’m wearing the same thing as Yoona,”

“She’s wearing the same thing?!”

“See. All you guys care about is her!”

“Aniyo. I- I- I just didn’t know she could wear something like that,” while searching the crowd for Yoona.

“Don’t bother looking. Hae-oppa covered her up,” she said in his arms.

He caught Seohyun’s gaze and waved at her awkwardly.

 

 

“Omo unnie! How can you drink that much?!”

“Yuri-ah! What’s wrong with you?!”

“Unnie, it’s okay, just let it all out.”

“Yuri-shi, you are one hell of a drinker.”

“Are you problematic or something?”

“Shippers will love it here in this event.”

The only voice she recognized was Donghae’s but then, she couldn’t even retort back. She was slumped against the bowl trying to vomit all the alcohol from her system.

When she looked up, Donghae was by the wall with Yunho. Still on the influence of alcohol, she pointed to him and shouted at him to take her home.

Unexpectedly, it was Yunho who came forward, brought her to her feet and carried her to the car. Due to her drunkenness, she could not push Yunho away.

They were far from the others when Yunho whispered to her, “Seriously Yuri-ah. Calling Donghae like that in front of everybody won’t do you any good.”

“You wouldn’t want them knowing your secret, right?” he added.

 

“That Yuri sure is something. People who ship Yuri and Yunho will go wild when they see this,” Donghae said while looking after the two.

“Ship?” Hyoyeon asked.

“It’s a term in Tumblr. It’s when they pair two idols together, they ship them together.”

“Oh. Who am I shipped with?” Hyoyeon asked again.

“Hmmm. Mostly with Hyukjae,” he smirked.

Hyoyeon blushed and stuttered, “W- Where did they get that idea?”

Sooyoung suddenly said, “From your blushing.” And they all laughed.

“I should go check Yuri-unnie,” Yoona said.

“I’ll come with you,” Donghae said.

“Don’t oppa. Unnie would be so embarrassed. I’ll come with Yoona-unnie,” Seohyun said. And they both walked to the parking lot.

 

“We don’t know where Yunho-oppa parked,” Seohyun said while scanning the parking grounds.

“Let’s text him,” Yoona said while taking out her phone. Suddenly, she was dragged to a post by Seohyun.

“Unnie, be quiet,” Seohyun told her before looking across the parking lot. When Yoona turned her head towards the direction, she was shocked speechless.

“Isn’t that-“

“Shhh!” Seohyun cut her off.

From the distance, they saw a couple kissing before waving goodbye.

“But I thought-“

“Shhh!” Seoyun cut her off again. When the girl finally drove away and the guy walked back inside, Seohyun straightened up with a sigh.

“Isn’t that-?”

“Omo. But I thought-“

“Me too-“ they were startled by the sound of their phones ringing.

A text message came saying, I’m sorry you guys had to see that. Give me a chance to explain.

“Who was it?” Seohyun asked while putting away her phone. “Is it from-?”

“Yea. It’s from-“

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since I got sick, I had time to update. Hihi. I’ll update again when I can. Please do subscribe and leave comments. :)