Cafe Emergency

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

As they were lying in bed, he thought of all the stories that she wanted to tell him. He picked the most urgent and was planning to say it when she sat up and looked at him.

She was grinning and he couldn't help but admire her beautiful features. As he touched her face, she said,

"Oppa, there's this cafe I wanted to go to for so long. Can we go there today? Please." she said like a little kid.

"But I wanted to stay here the whole evening and do stuff to you that you wouldn't even imagine I can do."

"Oppa!" she blushed.

"Haha. Okay. But just for a little while. Somebody might see us." he said getting up. He carried her towards the bathroom, the blanket falling behind.

Soon, moans were heard over the sound of falling water.

 

After a few more rounds of lovey-dovey, they managed to dress appropriately with the clothes they have in the unit. They made it a point to bring clothes for disguising since they didn't want to get caught.

As they were exiting the unit, he took hold of her hand and asked, "You didn't bring a car?"

"Nope. I didn't want to risk getting caught."

"So, where's this cafe?" as they stepped into the elevator.

"It's just around the corner. There aren't many people who knows about it so I don't think we'd be noticed." she smiled at him. She put on the short hair wig and little make-up so she wouldn't be noticed right away. But even if she didn't look like the celebrity that she is, she was still so damn pretty.

They stopped at the 6th floor and a guy went inside. He was looking, no staring at his girl. Feeling all possessive, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her close. He kissed the top of her head and glared at the guy.

He was wearing sunglasses so he probably couldn't see him glaring at him but he turned away from her.

Damn these bastards.

They went off at the ground floor and walked towards the cafe.

When they went inside, there really weren't a lot of people. There were only a a few costumers and so they decided to stay at the back.

Seeing as she was all giddy like a child reciting the drinks and the pastries she wanted to try, he allowed her to decide for him and let her pick all the desserts.

They were feeding each other when he noticed somebody familiar approaching them. He passed by them and went to the comfort room.

"Doesn't that look like-"

"Yea! You noticed too?"

"Is it him? Should we call him?"

"But what if it wasn't him? We'll get caught!"

"Nah. Let's just try."

When the guy was nearing them again, he said, "Yah!"

The familiar face looked at them and was taken aback.

"Omo! You guys are here?", he approached them whispering.

"Minho-shi!" she said.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"You're with her aren't you?" he said with a grin.

Minho blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Yea. I'm with-"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't know how you guys will feel. But the stories been laid out already and I couldn't do a thing about it. I wanted to make a poll but Im afraid I wouldn't be able to go with it. I can't change the characters cos then the next parts wouldn't be as convincing. Mianhe. Sorry if I'll disappoint you in the next chapter.