Rumors

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

Meanwhile at the party... other guests were starting to leave. It was already in the wee hours of the morning and everybody had schedules to go to in a few hours. After sharing a couple of songs, Donghae sat down with Yoona with the other Soshi members.

 

"Unnie," referring to Tiffany, "where is he? I thought he was coming." Yoona said.

Tiffany blushed. "He said he'll just have to finish a show and he'll be coming here immediately."

"Who's coming?" Taeyeon asked them both.

"You'll find out later." Yoona winked at them.

 

Just then, Siwon walked towards their table.

"Girls, can I borrow Tiffany for a while?" he asked.

"Sure. Go and take all night." Jessica said with a grin. "She's all yours. Until a few hours that is." she chuckled.

Yoona looked at Jessica but the Barbie just winked at her.

"Ya Sica." Donghae said. "Remember what I told you last time?"

"Whch one?"

"The one about the rumors."

"Oh yea. What about it? Have you found out where it started from?"

"Well supposedly, we both said in different interviews how we've been in a relationship for two years where it didn't work out."

"Jinjja? You said that?"

Everybody was looking at them questioningly.

"Aniyo. It's not what you guys are thinking!" Hae said.

"How can you know what we're thinking?" Yoona snapped.

"Aish. Yoong. I don't even remember that interview." he said frustratingly. "I'm not sure I even said that."

"Where did you read that anyway?" Sooyoung asked.

"Tumblr. It was supposedly an old rumor but somebody tagged it to me recently." he explained. "And anyway, if I did say that, it was probably when you broke up with me for the first time."

"But we weren't even nearing 2 years back then."

"We were. 1 year and a few months. That's almost 2 years."

"Aish." she said while lightly hitting him. She turned and saw somebody by the doors.

"Omo! He's here! Where's Tiffany unnie?" she whispered to herself.

 

"Are you okay now?" Siwon asked.

"I am already. Thank you." Tiffany said.

"Are you sure? I can still beat him up for you."

"Oppa! There's no need for that. I mean, he said he really didn't want to make me choose. He was just jealous."

"But he hurt you in the process. Physically!" he said dramatically.

"It was an accident oppa."

"Sure it was."

"Omo! I have to go. Thank's oppa. Thanks for being there." she gave hima light hug before going towards the door.

 

Everybody except the YoonHae couple was surprised when they saw who she was tagging along with her.

 

"Oppa, annyeong!" Yoona stood up and greeted him.

"Ah, Yoona!" he gave her a hug. When he saw that Donghae was looking at them strangely, he immediately let go.

 

 

"Uh, guys. This is-" Tiffany began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for not updating recently. I was bombarded with exams, exams and exams. And next week is vacation already. So I don't think I'll be able to update again. But I promise to post new chapters as soon as I can or rather, as soon as my brain starts working again. Annyeong! Wish me luck. Haha. :D