Coming home to you

Tumblr effect [Hiatus]

They were walking towards the car when Donghae took out his phone.

It was going to be a long ride. He and Eunhyuk had a fight and he wasn't in the mood to mingle with the other members.

As he was walking, he immediately logged in to his Tumblr account. He was following hundreds of bloggers who were always blogging about super junior and other SM artists. He updates himself this way.

He immediately opened the tags he was was tracking. There were new posts on the Super Junior tag, Donghae tag, Eunhyuk tag (since Eunhyuk asked him to monitor for him cos he was too lazy to make a Tumblr account for himself) and the other tags he was following.

After the usual updating on the news about ELFs, he went to the other tags, mainly, the tags about him and his "partner"s.

As he went through all of them, he chuckled as he saw new pictures of him and Jessica. All of them were edited but he had to commend them, they were great in editing. There were new fanfics of him and Eunhyuk. He tried to avoid them. He gets uncomfortable reading about with Eunhyuk and then seeing him topless at the dorm. It just wasn't right. There were new discovered "couple things" with him and Yoona. He smiled as he commends the ability of people to see and give meaning to small things. There were a lot of other pictures with other female artists and he just couldn't help looking at all of them.

He laughed and puts hs phone back to his pocket. He was all giddy inside. Seeing them all take so much effort for him. He thought that he would really love to marry all the ELFs in the world.

As he alighted the car, he saw that everybody was talking on their phones. Saying hellos and I'm home speeches.

Since he was in a good mood, he sat beside Eunhyuk and leaned on his shoulder. Although Eunhyuk didn't really pushed him off, he ignored him completely.

"Hyukkie, I'm sorry. Please. Let's make up now." he said with pleading eyes. He pouted at Eunhyuk until the latter gave up.

"Fine. But next time, don't make me wait for you for that long Hae." he said smiling his gummy smile. His phone rang and he immediately answered. "Ne, IU-shi? The tweet? Oh. It's taken care of I think. I will. I will say sorry for you. Don't worry. She wasn't mad. Ahaha. Yea. Ne. Bye."

"She was definitely mad." Hae said.

"I know."

"Hyukkie~"

"I'll fix it. Hyung, are we heading straight to the dorm?" he asked Leeteuk. Leeteuk, being on the phone nodded at him and resumed conversing.

"I'll meet her somewhere." he took out his phone ang began dialling.

Donghae on the other hand was waiting for a text to come. He had already texted the people who needed to know that he was back in Seoul. Not one of them was answering him. He then began dialling numbers.

The receiver picked up the call.

"Yeobo~" Donghae said.

"Oh! Oppa! Mianhe. I was about to call you. I just read your text.", the girl said.

"Hmph. You were ignoring me weren't you."

"Babo. I wasn't. Haha."

"I missed you."

"I missed you more." she said sweetly.

"Nah. You probably didn't. You were probably busy the whole time and didn't even have the time to think of me. You didn't even say goodnight last night." he knew he was overreacting. but he wanted to so that she'll fall into his trap.

"Hmmm..."

"See. You can't even deny it." he tried to sound the saddest as he can.

"Awww. I'll make up for it Oppa. Would you like to come to my condo. I'll wait for you there."

"Yea!" he said cheerfully.

"Yah Oppa! You were faking again. Hmph."

"I just missed you so much. I just wanted to be with you."

"Then you should have just told me. Haha. I'll get going now. I'll meet you at the condo. Love you. Take care."

"Uh-hmm. Love you more. Hurry. I'm near our dorm already"

 

"Going somewhere?" Eunhyuk said.

"Yup. I'm meeting up with-"

_______________________________________________________________

With who? Stay tuned. ;) Clue: She's almost always issued with Donghae. (Or I think she is. Rather, I would like to believe that she is.)