Formally Meeting 2PM

Hershey's Kisses

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

"It was him again..." I thought to myself.

 

 

"Are you gonna take this book or not?" he coldly asked me.

 

 

"Huh? Yeah. I wanted to read it but I guess you also wanted to?" I told him.

 

 

"Oh. No need, I guess i lost my interest in it anymore." the man said as he walked towards the exit of the library.

 

 

As I stared at him walking away from me, i also remembered the first time that I saw him.

 

 

The day that I definitely hated him to bits.

 

 

It happened just a month ago.

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

It was one of those days that my parents would let me go out of the house to buy the things that I needed. 

 

 

I can only go out of the house to buy stuff that I needed once a month.

 

 

My parents did not really let me go out of the house that often since it would not be that good for my safety.

 

 

I am now in Myeong-deong.

 

 

I'm still shopping for the materiales I need for at least a month or so...

 

 

Strolling along this shopping centre is definitley boring me because of the fact that all my actions are being watched by these bodyguards of mine.

 

 

And since they are bringing the bags of the stuff I brought earlier, why not run from them? 

 

 

After a few more walks, I ran as fast as I could towards a different direction. 

 

 

When I thought that my bodyguards were not following me anymore, I stopped running and just continued strolling towards some places in this shopping centre.

 

 

As I reached this sort of botique where I found one of the best looking shoes I have ever seen, I immediately was mesmerized by its beauty.

 

 

Well, this was the first time that I actually took interest on shoes so why not buy it?

 

 

I was already about to go inside the botique when somebody grabbed me.

 

 

But what shocked me more was the fact that I felt his soft lips on mine.

 

 

This guy was kissing me! 

 

 

Gosh! This was the first time that I was actually kissed.

 

 

I did not move but after a few minutes later, I felt him look at the corner of his eye and then smirked and let go of me.

 

 

"Thanks for that wonderful kiss." 

 

 

He said to me those last few words and then winked and walked away from me.

 

 

And since I was in the mall, I absolutely could not shout.

 

 

So I guess I'll have to settle screaming in my mind.

 

 

"THAT FREAKING BASTARD JUST KISSED ME! AHHH!!! HE'S GOING TO DIE!!!"

 

 

I thought those things to myself.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

That was the first time that I met him and the first time that I was kissed on the lips. 

 

 

Uhh! Stupid bastard!

 

 

I really want to shout right now but I guess I still couldn't because I'm in the library.

 

 

Aish! I'm going to kill that guy!

 

 

Is he even going to school here? Well if he is, I am surely going to kill that person.

 

 

Lee Jieun, forget about him. Just forget about it and act like nothing happened, okay?

 

 

After that, I just got the 21st book of the Nancy Drew collection and then went back to the seat where I sat earlier before I saw that bastard.

 

 

I was happily reading the book for I don't know, 20 minutes when suddenly I saw 4 figures of really fit men in front of me.

(Credits to the original owner)

 

 

I just stared at the four of them. They were looking at me from head to toe which eventually gave me the creeps.

 

 

"Uhm... Why are you guys staring at me?" I asked them.

 

 

"Oh! Hana, tul, set!" Junsu said?

 

 

"We are the school's heartthrobs, 2PM-imnida! Annyeong Hasaeyo!" they all said in unison.

 

 

I did not response to them. Well, infact I was just staring at them until the Junho guy spoke.

 

 

"Well, aren't you going to introduce yourself to us?" 

 

 

"Aniyo~ They say that I should not speak to you guys so maybe I really should not introduce myself to you." I said to them.

 

 

"Don't listen to them, okay? We just want to be friends with you." Taecyeon said to me while smiling?

 

 

I guess it wouldn't hurt me right? So why not? And I bet if I did not introduce myself, they wouldn't leave me alone.

 

 

"Okay, fine. Annyeong Hasaeyo, Lee Jieun-imnida! Please take care of me." I said to them as I gave a 90 degree bow.

 

 

"Nice meeting you Lee Jieun---" I did not let the Chansung guy finish his statement since I cut him off.

 

 

"Just call me IU, please." 

 

 

"Okay! Nice meeting you IU-ssi!" They all said to me in unison.

 

 

"Nice meeting you guys, too." I replied back to them.

 

 

After that, we sat down and they said that to just let me continue what I was doing earlier which was reading a book. And since I really want to finish the book I was reading now, I obliged.

 

 

For another 20 minutes, I have already finished the book I was reading and so I looked at them and there I again saw all of them staring at me.

 

 

"Why do you guys keep on staring at me?" I asked them.

 

 

"You definitely are her aren't you?" Junsu asked me. What is he talking about?

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him.

 

 

"You really are her. You really are the girl." Taecyeon again said.

 

 

"What do you mean by that? You keep on saying that Im the girl yet you do not even explain to me what you are talking about." I told them.

 

 

"What we mean is the girl in the mall right?" Chansung said to me.

 

 

"Huh? Girl at the mall?" Wow! I'm definitely clueless here!

 

 

"Girl at the mall as in the one that got kissed by the guy right?" Junsu said to me while trying to hold out a laugh from himself.

 

 

"What? You saw that? Aish! Don't you dare say that to others!" I warned them.

 

 

"Merong~" They all said to me and then ran away from the library.

 

 

Aish! If I see those guys again, I'm going to kill them.

 

 

I just stayed in the library and then continued reading my books until I got a text message and so I read it.

 

 

더 나은 우리가 화를 리 지 은
  - 소녀 시대
 
 
"How on earth did they get my number?"
 
 
========================================
 
Who do you think kissed IU?
 
 
Updated after 2 days of not updating this fic?
 
 
Fighting! Keep supporting!
 
 
Cluck below to visit my other story:
 
 
 
Saranghae! <3