SNSD's Arrival

Hershey's Kisses

Author's Point of View:

 

IU and Victoria had just reached school. They were now on their way towards the SSG's office to meet up with the gang.

 

"Unnie, why are we here so early in the morning?" IU asked Victoria. She was still half asleep because of the fact that they are already in school on 6 in the morning.

 

"You have to help us, okay?" Victoria simply replied ot her.

 

"On what? Can't that hold on until at least 8 o'clock later? The principal announced yesterday that the classes today will start at 8:30. I should be sleepig right now."

 

"We have something very importanto to do, okay?"

 

"What is so important that we need to come so early again? I still left my mind at home."

 

"Just follow me, okay? The others are waiting in the SSG Office already." Victoria said as she pulled her towards the direction on where the SSG office was located.

 

Vicotria was just energetically pulling IU towards the SSG office which made IU think.

 

"How come she has a very energetic physique? It's still so early..." IU sleepily thought to herself.

 

As they reached the SSG Office, IU was literally shocked at what was presented in front of her.

 

End of Author's POV

 

 

IU's Point of View:

 

Waah!!! That is what I would describe myself right now.

 

How come it's like a ghost town here? Everyone of them are like zombies.

 

Siwan-oppa is in his desk, sleeping.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk are tightly hugging each other on one side of the office.

 

Since when did this place turn into a nursery for sleeping babies? And... OH MY GOSH!

 

Am I really seeing what I am seeing right now? Are they really tightly hugging each other? Want to know what I'm seeing?

 

Well... It's just our very cute Peace Officer "Couple" who are both hugging each other tightly while sleeping in the sofa set. Ohhh!!! I'll definitley take a picture of this!

 

After taking a picture, Victoria-unnie eventually shouted on the top of her lungs.

 

"EVERYONE! WAKE, UP!!!!"

 

And so, as they heard her oh so beautiful yet scary screaming voice, they all went back to their senses and were now far from being asleep.

 

"Good morning guys!" Victoria-unnie happily greeted them.

 

"SHUT UP!" They all shouted to Victoria-unnie in unison.

 

"Yah! Everyone wake up already! We have to do our jobs, now!" Siwan-oppa strictly said. That's more like the oppa I know!

 

After that, it was like they suddenly drank coffee or an energizer. All of them were now on different stations? Seriously, I mean the others were looking on their desktop, the others on the cctv monitors that eventually had all the sectors of the school covered.

 

Okay. What's Going On?

 

"Sector 1, ready." Eunhyuk-oppa said.

 

"Sector 2, ready." Suzy and Myungsoo said in unison.

 

"Sector 3, 4, 5 and 6 ready." The others also said.

 

"We're ready Siwan. The gates will open in less than 5 minutes." Victoria-unnie announced.

 

"WAAIIT!!!" I shouted at them. They all looked at me, confused.

 

"What are you all doing?"

 

"We'll tell you later, okay? Just sit down there. And watch us do our magic." Donghae-oppa said while smirking.

 

MAGIC?

 

End of IU's POV

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

After that, the members of the SSG started doing their work.

 

They have secured every entrance and exit of the school. Activated all the security cameras especially the ones near the cheerleaders' locker room.

 

As IU saw everything happen in a flash, she immediately felt quite weirded out because who knew that the SSG members were actually the one who is also incharge of security inside the camps.

 

But the biggest question is --- What is this for???

 

 

After all of the securance done by the SSG towards all the sectors of the school, they all headed to the cafeteria to clear everything out for IU since they still had around 20 minutes left before the person they're really waiting for came.

 

"So? What is it? Really?" IU asked.

 

"We were just doing our job?" Siwan honestly answered her.

 

"Seriously? Jobs? Never have I heard SSG Officers do jobs of secret agent-like-guards!" IU beamed at them

 

"Well, technically, if you are to win as an officer here, that is also included in your job." Victoria said to her.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"It's because there are students in this school who are not normal." Siwan-oppa finally strictly answered.

 

"Huh? Not normal? As in crazy?" IU asked, very confused.

 

"Nope. Not normal as in too thirsty for power, popularity and attention." Donghae-oppa suddenly said.

 

"Thirsty for power? Popularity? Attention? There really are people like that?" 

 

"Yep!" Myungsoo and Suzy answered in unison.

 

*ring-ring* *ring-ring* Siwan's phone suddenly rang.

 

"Yoboseyeo... Deh~ We're in the canteen... We'll be there in a minute." After that, Siwan hang up.

 

"Guys, let us go to the balcony. An inside reporter said that their car is already a block away from the main gates." Siwan said tot hem which made them follow him to their so-called balcony.

 

 

As they reached the place, IU was in awe at what she was seeing right now. It was a gigantic one-way glass that had a greta view of the front of the school where students must enter to get inside the school grounds.

 

"Just wait and see IU. You'll soon be seeing the so called Queenkas of the school." Victoria calmly siad to her.

 

After a few minutes, a car was parked inside the school premises, first, there were 2 people that went out.
 

 

"Those two are Hyoyeon and Sunny. The girl with the short hair is Lee Sunny, she is the niece of the CEO of SM Entertainment while Kim Hyoyeon is the daughter of 2 of the best dancers of Korea." Donghae said.

 

After that, 2 other girls also got out of the car. One girl was so tall while the other one was quite short.
 

 

 

"They are Sooyoung and Taeyeon. The shorter girl is Kim Taeyeon, currently a trainee in SM Entertainment and is the daughter of the owner of Kim Enterprises while the taller one is Choi Sooyoung, daughter of the owner of Choi conglomerate and is dating Choi Siwon of Super Junior." Myungsoo said.

 

Then next to go down were 2 girls who almost had the same height.
 

 

"They are Jessica and Tiffany. The one wearing a donminant white outfit is Jessica Jung and is known for being the Ice Princess, she is the heiress to Jung Beauty Cosmetics while the one wearing a black dominated outfit is Stephani Hwang or people call her Tiffany in common. She is the only daughter of the Hwang Modeling Company as well as Fashion Magazine." Suzy said.

 

Then, there were 3 girls who looked like sisters that went down.
  

 

"Those 3 are Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona or also known as The Triplets. Kwon Yuri is the daughter of 2 very famous Korean actors and is the y girl of their group. Seohyun is the maknae of the group and is the only heiress to Seo Chain of Companies. While Im Yoona, also known as Goddess Yoong, is an actress and model and is the daughter of 2 of the acting legends of Korea." Victoria said.

 

 

"IU, meet So Nyuh Shi Dae." all the members of the SSG said in unison.

 

 

"They're them?" 

 

 

=======================

 

UPDATED!

 

How was it?

 

Sorry for updating just now.

 

Please bear with me!

 

Please continue on supporting!

 

Saranghae! <3