Hell For IU

Hershey's Kisses

Author's Point of View:

 

There were suddenly 3 eggs that flew her way.

 

It hit IU's Body.

 

But before she could find out who it was, her senses were already not with her.

 

Or in other words, she went blackout.

 

End of POV

 

 

IU's Point of View:

 

 

"Where am I?" 

 

 

That was the first thought I had as I had my senses back.

 

 

Where am I?

 

 

What am I doing in this white room?

 

 

Am I dead already?

 

 

Kyaah! No way! I can't die! I haven't reached my dreams yet!

 

 

"IU? IU, are you awake now?" I heard someone say.

 

 

With those words, I already found out that I really was not dead. Wooh! Thank Goodness!

 

 

"IU-dongsaeng! Wake up already!" the voice said once more.

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I suddenly felt relief after seeing who was the one talking.

 

 

"Victoria?"

 

 

"Finally! You're awake!" she said as she hugged me very tightly.

 

 

"What happened?" I asked her.

 

 

"I really do not know the whole story but all I heard was that you were hit by 3 eggs and then you went black out." she explained to me.

 

 

Yeah! Now I remember, I was just strolling through the garden when suddenly 3 flying eggs hit my body. But after that, my senses all went black.

 

 

"Do you know who brought me here?" I asked her curiously.

 

 

"We really do not know. I mean, the nurse just said to me that she did not even see anyone bring you here. She said that you were already laying on the clinic bed when she arrived."

 

 

"Oh. But who changed my clothes?" 

 

 

"The nurse did."

 

 

"One last question." I said.

 

 

"What is it?" she asked me.

 

 

"Who did that thing to me? I mean, who threw those eggs?" I asked her curiously.

 

 

Who did those things to me? I mean, I'm just a new student here but obviously the people who threw those eggs to me obviously does not want me to be in this school.

 

 

"We're still not sure but we have lead culprits. And oh, the Supreme Student Government are already on the case. So don't you worry." she answered me.

 

 

"May I know who are the lead suspects?" 

 

 

"Well, you may know. But I think that it would not be good if I'll tell you. I mean, we still are not sure about it." Victoria explained to me.

 

 

"Okay. Anyways, does dad know anythign about what happened?" 

 

 

"He does not know anything."

 

 

"Great! I absolutely could not let him know about this or else I'll eventually end up on being back to my old homeschooling schedules." I answered her honestly, so full of relief.

 

 

"But don't you think that Tito should know about it? I mean, I guess we could know faster who the ones that did this to you with the help of Tito's resources." Victoria said to me.

 

 

"No, please. You can't let dad know about this. I absolutely cannot risk being back to where I was before. I don't want to go back anymore." I said as I started sobbing.

 

 

Please, I can't go back to that aweful schedules. If I would, surely I would die.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Victoria's Point of View:

 

 

As I left my cousin earlier to get her schedule, I sort of felt the urge to not leave her but I really needed to get to the SSG Office since I am the Secretary.

 

 

I only left her for I don't know, 15-20 minutes but as I went back to the place that I left her, she was not there anymore. And there, I definitely felt worried about her.

 

 

What if she gets lost? I mean, SPA University is a very big place.

 

 

IU-dongsaeng, I hope you are okay...

 

 

I just searched for her for like half an hour already? But there was still no sign of her.

 

 

Until I got this phone call.

 

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Victoria: Yoboseyeo?

Caller: Victoria!

Victoria: Siwan-oppa?

Siwan: Ne~ 

Victoria: Why'd you call?

Siwan: Well, I just wanted to tell you that you have another case in yor hands.

Victoria: What do you mean?

Siwan: There's a girl in the clinic now. And unfortunately, she was hit by 3 eggs. And we sort of have this predictions that she is another victim of the "you-know-what".

Victoria: Oh. May I know the name of the attacked girl?

Siwan: She's a new student, actually. Her name's Lee Jieun.

 

 

As I heard the name of my cousin from the other line, I immediately run towards the clinic.

 

 

Please tell me that she's okay.

 

 

If you are asking why Siwan-oppa called me about those things, I can only say that...

 

 

The Supreme Student Government is not just the normal Student Council that you know.We are also these investigators that are concerned on the crimes done in this school.

 

 

I know that you are asking that how could a prestigious school such as SPA University have crimes?

 

 

Well, It started of when 9 new students transfered to this school. And so, they have been or prime suspects in all the mischief happening in this school. And lucky for us, we have gathered evidences about them doing the crimes. We just need this strong evidence to bring it to SPA University's Court Trial.

 

 

Anyways, back to me going to the clinic.

 

 

As I arrived in the clinic, I talked to the head nurse. And also from her, I got some words that may help our investigation. But of course, I also asked her about the condition of my cousin.

 

 

She said that she did not see who brought her here and that IU was already sleeping for an hour since she saw her laying on the clinic bed. And so, without any words, I went to my cousing who was sleeping soundly in the clinic bed.

 

 

I tried waking her up a few times but eventually did not get the reaction I wanted to have. But then, on my 5th try, I eventually woke her up. 

 

 

We talked about what happened to her. She also asked me questions. But what shocked me the most was of her asking who were the ones that did that cruel thing to her.

 

 

I really wanted to tell her but I couldn't. She can't know who did this to her. She might hurt herself.

 

 

But I swear to everyone that..

 

 

So Nyuh Shi Dae is going to pay for what they did to my cousin.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

IU's Point of View:

 

 

After the talk with my cousin, the nurse told me that I could already go. Thank goodness! I was so bored just staying in that clinic.

 

 

Anyways, as I walked out of the clinic, Victoria also gave me my schedules and showed me my locker.

 

 

As I was walking to my locker, Victoria suddenly told me that she needed to take a phone call and that she'll just follow me after talking to the caller. And so, I agreed with her.

 

 

I reached my locker, it was locker color yellow number 582.

 

 

I opened my locker and I was shocked as I saw a very interesting, it was a note saying...

 

 

 

우리는이 학교 생활 지옥 리 지 은혜에서 숙박을 할거야

                                                                  -So Nyuh Shi Dae

 

 

I felt my body shiver as a sort of breeze of air passed through me.

 

 

"IU-dongsaeng!" Victoria shouted, she was still a few meters away from me.

 

 

I immediately kept the letter in my pocket and then walked towards her.

 

 

Who are you So Nyuh Shi Dae? What did I do to you?

 

 

=======================================================================

 

 

Chapter 2 is posted! ^_^

 

How was it?

 

Comment on what you think, guys!

 

Fighting! 

 

To silent readers out there, please subscribe!

 

Comment, Vote and Subscribe!

 

Saranghae! <3