Search For My Past

Hershey's Kisses

"She's the girl, gege.

 

 

Krystal suddenly spoke as she was looking at the outside of the car.

 

 

"What do you mean by that?" Wooyoung asked his little sister, confused.

 

 

"She's the girl that mom was talking about.

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"She's your other half."

 

 

"No way, Krystal. She's not even Chinese."

 

 

"Origin does not matter. I've seen her before already, she was the girl that visited me before in China.

 

 

"There's no way that's true Krystal." Wooyoung sternly said.

 

 

"It is! She really was the girl Mother introduced to me back then.

 

 

"I said there's no way Krystal!"

 

 

"Don't you remember her anymore, gege? She was the girl that mother introduced to us years ago back in China. She was the girl you're first love and the girl you are destined to be with.

 

 

Krystal said those words to her older brother as if she was narrating a short fairytale where she was definitely sure of the past and future but not the present.

 

 

"I already said no Krystal. And that is final!" Wooyoung said to his final words to her.

 

 

It was just about time that they arrived in Wooyoung's home. He parked the car in front of the main door yet not one of them got out of the car until Krystal spoke.

 

 

"If you don't want to remember her, it's your fault." Krystal said as she got out of the car and ran towards the house.

 

 

It was the first time that Wooyoung heard those kinds of words from his sister's mouth. Being this very innocent angel, never has he even came to a point of hearing such words from . Words that actually may bring bitterness.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

 

Since the thing that happened in school, the principal then decided to have all the students take the rest of the day off since they have been searching for Krystal for hours.

 

 

IU was now in her room, doing some research about her future lessons. She just did an early research about her lessons just to actually familiarize herself with the lessons since it was still 4 on the afternoon.

 

 

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

Who was that girl? She definitley looks very angelic.

 

 

Never have I seen anyone as innocent looking as her but as I have seen her face, I could definitely see in her eyes that she was sad and/or lonely.

 

 

I hope I'd see her again. I don't know what's with me but I somehow want to see her and bond with her.

 

 

There's this connection that I somehow feel towards her.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Krystal's Point of View:

 

 

I really did not mean to shout at Wooyoung-gege. I just needed to let out what I was feeling.

 

 

As I saw the girl that helped me earlier, I immediately remembered as the woman that mother introduced me to before.

 

 

She really was the girl I kept on playing with when I was still in grade school. She usually visited e at home.

 

 

But why can't she remember me? Did she burry me in her memories already?

 

 

Jie Jie, please remeber me already. It's not only me that needs you now but also Wooyoung-gege.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Wooyoung's Point of View:

 

 

Aaaahhh!!! I can't get it out of my head!

 

 

Why am I even thinking of it? Aissh! So irritating!

 

 

It can't be her! She can't be the girl that mom was talking about, no way!

 

 

End of POV

 

 

======================

 

Long time, no update!

 

How was it?

 

Sorry if it was boring.

 

Please leave some comments below so that I could update fast!

 

Mianhe~ *bows*

 

Saranghae! <3