Love Equation

Hershey's Kisses

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

 

Wooyoung was now getting ready to attend school since he was a very late comer already becaus eof the happenings that have been there in his life.

 

 

"Gege, where are you going?" Krystal asked her as she went inside her brother's room.

 

 

"I'm going to school my princess." Wooyoung replied to her.

 

 

"Do you really have to? I mean, I don't have anyone to be with here at home." Krystal worriedly said towards her brother.

 

 

As he looked as his little sister with a very worried expression. Looking at his sister's eyes, there was still a great pain that was very evident. He could not stand looking at it yet he wanted to do his best to take away the pain that was felt by her sister.

 

 

But how could she do that if he could not even look at her straight in the eye?

 

 

"You won't be left here alone since Kahi-ahjumma is going to stay here with you." Wooyoung explained to his sister.

 

 

"But-" Krystal tried to protest but her brother cut her off by giving her a peck on her forehead.

 

 

"Gege will be back here as soon as he could.

 

 

After saying his goodbye to his sister and after saying a few instructions to the people of the house, he made his way to school.

 

 

 

As he reached the school grounds, the girls have already been gathered around him. They were asking him questions on why he was a late comer this semester and about his career which is eventually in it's limelight eversince he was announced as the heir of the company that his mother built for the years of her life.

 

 

"Wooyoung-oppa! Welcome back!"

"Are you okay now, sunbae?!" 

"Please don't leave us anymore!"

 

 

Those are just some of the statements that were being shouted by the girls around Wooyoung.

 

 

He immediately went to the 2PM HQ where all his co-members greeted him.

 

 

"Welcome back, Wooyoung!" Junsu happily said.

 

 

"Yeah, boy! You're finally back!" Taecyeon shouted.

 

 

"A-yoo!!! Wooyoungie is back in the house!" Junho greeted him.

 

 

"Guys, stop shouting!" Chansung said to them, not even paying attention to the arrival of Wooyoung since he was reading a very interesting book.

 

 

"Yah! Maknae! Aren't you going to greet your hyung?" Wooyoung said.

 

 

"Later." Chansung replied as he once again turned his attention towards the book he was reading.

 

 

"Pabo." Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu and Taecyeon spoke in unsion.

 

 

"It's a good thing that you already came back, Wooyoung." Junho said to Wooyoung.

 

 

"Yeah. It definitely id good." Wooyoung replied while sighing.

 

 

"Well, you do not sound like it is good." Taecyeon said to him.

 

 

"It's nothing. I'm really glad that I'm back but I still feel quite uneasy since Krystal is left with the maids at home." Wooyoung explained to them.

 

 

"Krystal? Who Krystal?" Junho asked him, confused.

 

 

"You'll meet her soon." Wooyoung replied to a very confused Junho.

 

 

"Yah! Don't tell me you have a girlfriend and you're staying with her at your place? Dude! running away is not the only way of continuing your love." Junsu lectured towards Wooyoung.

 

 

"Yah! I don't have a girlfriend." Wooyoung defended himself.

 

 

"But hyung, how come you know so much? Have you ever tried it before?" Wooyoung again spoke, teasingly raising his eyebrows towards his older brother.

 

 

"W Squared." Junsu replied to him.

 

 

"W Squared?" The members of 2PM who are present, except for Chansung, asked in unison.

 

 

"Whatever, Wooyoung. Haha!" Junsu said, giggling over his own personal joke which the other members did not even find funny.

 

 

"Yah! You should laugh when I tell a joke! I even laugh at yours." Junsu complained towards s' attitude.

 

 

"The quantity of W times H" Chansung suddenly blurted out as he was still reading his book.

 

 

"Why do you keep talking with variables? I'm not that good in Algebra, you know. But what does that mean?" Junsu whined, again.

 

 

"Whatever Hyung." Chansung said to him as he started to walk out of the room.

 

 

After that, they have already started to walk towards their respective classes, the member who was together with Junsu in a class, *ehem*TAECYEON*ehem*, needed to listen to his ranting hyung.

 

 

*ring* *ring* *ring* 

 

 

The first bell rang which signifies that all students must already go to their class to prepare for their first schedule of the day. And so, Wooyoung also made his way towards his first class for today.

 

 

As he reached the outside of his room, he immediately came in. He was already late for about 10 minutes.

 

 

"Good morning Mister Jang. It's a good thing that you showed up yet once again bad because of the fact that you are late." Ms. Park greeted Wooyoung.

 

 

"Yeah. Mianhe~" Wooyoung replied.

 

 

Ms. Park was already about to speak to him once again when the girls of the class spoke for her.

 

 

"Oppa! It's definitely okay!"

"Just don't be late again, or else we'll be worried!" 

"Oppa~ We missed you!" 

 

 

"Everyone, keep quiet!" Ms. Park sternly said to them.

 

 

"You may not take your seat, Mr. Jang." She continued.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

Wow. He is just like the members of 2PM. He definitley has charisma towards the girls.

 

 

As he ade his way towards his seat, which was eventually located behind mine, I sort of checked him out?

 

 

Wearing the same uniform as the other male students of the school was defintiely not a problem for him to show his own style. He had this very clean figure that eventually showed this charismatic side of him which eventually makes the girls jump from their seats.

 

 

 

Wait! Did I just say those things!?

 

 

Lee Jieun! Shut up! Stop checking him out!

 

 

As he sat down on his chair, I suddenly felt quite uneasy. Yah! Why'm I feeling like this? Aish! Jinja!

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

 

As Ms. Park spoke to start the class, all the students were already shouting because it was math time, they love math and they all knew that the first day of classes is definitely one of the best ones ever.

 

 

"Okay, class you all know the drill on the first day of our class. Whoever gets to answer at least one question will be exempted from our first long exam." Ms. Park announced to them all.

 

 

After that, Ms. Park gave out the questions that were to be answered and 9 were already exempted from the first long exam, and one of them was Woyoung who eventually answered the first question given to them.

 

 

"Okay, since you all could answer the questions I a giving you. How about I'll give the question you all love?" Ms. Park said and then let out a smirk, all of her past students who were still not exempted groaned in disappointment.

 

 

"Ms. Park! Not that question again!"

"Please, have mercy on us!"

"Noooo~~~!!! Please, no!"

 

 

Ms. Park did not even listen to her students. Instead, she just told the equation once more to her students but then they did not even listen to her anymore since they memorized it already. Ms. Park has been using that question for years yet no student of her has ever gotten the correct answer.

 

 

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u) *solve for i*

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

They all groaned as they heard Ms. Park announce the last question.

 

 

What's wrong? It's just a simple equation. You just have to solve for "i" to get the answer.

 

 

After I rechecked my answer, I then raised my hand and to my shock, they were all staring at me.

 

 

What's wrong?

 

 

"Wow! This is a first time in years! Okay, write your answer in the board." Ms. Park proudly stated. And so I went in front to write my answer.

 

 

       9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)
= 9x-7i > 9x-21u
  -9x       -9x
= -7i > -21u
   -7     -7

Final Answer: i < 3u

 

 

"Finished Ms." I told her as I finished writing my solution.

 

 

"Wow! You got the correct answer Ms. Lee!" Ms. Park happily siad to me.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida."

 

 

"And since you are the very first student of mine who got the correct answer to this question, you will be excluded from all our long tests this semester, well except for the Periodical Exam." Ms. Park explained to me.

 

 

"Thank you, Ms." I said to her as I went back to my seat.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Somebody's Point of View:

 

 

This girl is definitely something.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

 

After their first schedule, all the students went to their next class. Well, except for Wooyoung. He first went to the garden where he wanted to check up on his sister.

 

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Wooyoung: Yoboseyeo?

Kahi: Deh~ Yoboseyeo.

Wooyoung: Kahi-ahjumma, I just wanted to check up on Krystal. How's she doing?

Kahi: What do you mean? I thought she went to school with you?

Wooyoung: BWOH!? Aniyo~ She did not! Did you check on all places in the house?

Kahi: yes, I checked already and Krystal is definitely not at home.

Wooyoung: Please check on the rooms again. Call me if you find her.

 

End of Phone Conversation.

 

 

Wooyoung was now panicking. His sister who is still under trauma was nowhere to be found. Who would not be worried about that?

 

 

"Krystal, where are you?" 

 

 

================================

 

Finally updated after a very long time!

 

How was it?

 

Please share your thoughts by commenting! ^_^

 

Saranghae! <3