First Day in SPAU

Hershey's Kisses

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

It's my first day here in SPA University as a student. Wow! I'm already scared. Anyways, I'm here in the car with Victoria-unnie. She's been quite uneasy on her seat.

 

 

"Unnie, why are you always moving?" I asked her.

 

 

"Well, today's the day for the announcement of the new SSG Officers that the students nominated and voted for last year." Victoria-unnie answered to me.

 

 

"And why are you so uneasy on your seat?"

 

 

"Well, me and the other SSG officers have always been uneasy when it comes to the time of announcements." 

 

 

"And why?" I asked her, curously.

 

 

Well, it was quite unusual for them to feel quite uneasy. I mean, they are the best student leaders so why bother to be scared? Of course the students will vote for who is deserving.

 

 

"The SSG Elections is by party and whoever gets the most votes per party gets to be the SSG officers for the whole year." Victoria-unnie explained to me.

 

 

"Huh? Why's it like that? Isn't it supposed to be by position?" I asked her, confused. 

 

 

"It was by position in the past but when those 2PM members became the SSG Officials, they eventually changed it and made it as a superior law in the school which could not be changed anymore. It was a good thing that we won over them so they only had a year of ruling the school." 

 

 

"Oh, is that so?" I just nodded.

 

 

How weird, their Student Government is so weird. It's not that I've noticed other student governments before in the past but as to what I have heard, it is definitely like how it is in SPA university. Those 2PM members defintiely are smart enough to make a superior law.

 

 

As we reached the school grounds, I can still see that Victoria-unnie still feels uneasy. By the way she was walking now, I'm sure the other students are seeing her nervousnsee, too.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo IU-ssi!" Suzy and Myungsoo greeted me in unison.

 

 

"Anyeong! How come you two don't look uneasy while this girl is?" I said while pointing at Victoria.

 

 

"We're not actually scared that we might not be the SSG Officials this school year." Suzy started.

 

 

"We're very much confident that we'll win." Myungsoo finished.

 

 

"And why is that if I may ask?" 

 

 

"We're just confident! ^_^" Suzy and Myungsoo once again said in unison.

 

 

Wow! These two POs were definitely confident. I must say, they should definitely give some of that to Victoria-unnie. But then again, I'm still curious on why they are so confident. Did they tamper with the votes? No way! These two little angels would never do that! I guess they really are just naturally confident. Good for them.

 

 

After that, we went directly towards the direction of the auditorium, it was where the announcement was to be held. As we reached the place, we saw Siwan-oppa and the others ALSO sitting uneasily on their seats. Wow! They really are scared.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo!" The two POs said happily to the others which eventually caused them to jump on their seats.

 

 

"Yah! Stop scaring us!" Donghae and Eunhyuk said in unison.

 

 

"Aniya! W're not scaring you, we're just happily greeting you." Suzy and Myungsoo replied to them.

 

 

"Okay. Who fed these two candy?" Siwan-oppa asked. So that's why they're so hyper, they ate candy.

 

 

"Mianhe~" Jiyeon said as she hid her face behind her palms.

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Why on earth did you feed them sweets?" Donghae-oppa asked.

 

 

"They forced me, okay? Mianhe~" 

 

 

"Guess we can't do anything about it anymore. They're already candy-fed." Eunhyuk-oppa said.

 

 

I then after sat down together with them since the announcer said that the school's head would arrive in a minute so all students must be in proper manner.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

 

"Good morning, students." The school's head said as she went in front the whole student body which was located in the stage.

 

 

"Good morning Mrs. Lim." All the students said in unison as they stood up as a sign of respect.

 

 

"You may all take you're seat." All the students followed her instruction.

 

 

"As you all know, today is the announcement of the new Student Body Officers or should I say the new Supreme Student Government Officials for this school year." The school head started speaking.

 

 

The students shouted, they were shouting the names of the parties that they wanted to win.

 

 

"2PM! 2PM! 2PM!"
"SNSD! SNSD! SNSD!"
"DREAM TEAM! DREAM TEAM! DREAM TEAM!"

 

 

"Who's party is Dream Team?" IU asked Victoria who was sitting beside her.

 

 

"Us." Victoria muttered, guess she's still nervous.

 

 

"Okay, without anymore words, I would like to say congratulations to this SSG Officials, The Dream Team for a landslide victory!" The school's head announced.

 

 

"I knew we'd lose." Victoria said sadly.

 

 

"Yah, pabo! Unnie, you won!" IU happily said to her cousin.

 

 

"Huh? We what? We won? Seriously?" Victoria asked her.

 

 

"You really should buy cotton buds for your ears, I think its collecting a great number of ear wax already. Haha!" IU jokingly said to her cousin.

 

 

"Yah! I heard it okay? I just could not believe it." Victoria stated.

 

 

IU just crossed her arms towards her unnie's statement.

 

 

The student body then approached the members of the SSG, congratulating then on their landslide victory. But eventually, some were also murmuring things that were quite harsh because of the fact that their party did not win.

 

 

As the congratulating went on, the students made way when 4 people went near them. It was like when Moses divided the sea into two.

 

 

"Congratulations!" 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida!" All the members of the SSG bowed down to the people who congratulated them.

 

 

"I guess you still win this year." Junsu said.

 

 

"I guess, maybe until we graduate, we'll still win." Siwan replied.

 

 

"Let's not be quite confident with that." Taecyeon said. Signaling the others that they were going to leave already.

 

 

"And, oh! Nice meeting you yesterday IU-ssi!" The boys of 2PM all said in unison.

 

 

~.~.~.~

 

 

The bell has rang and all the students were in there classes while IU was with her advisory teacher, Ms. Park Hyerin.

 

 

"I'm sure you're going to love it here, Jieun." Ms. Park said to her as they were walking towards the classroom.

 

 

"Ms. Park, please just call me IU." IU said while smiling.

 

 

"Okay, then. Just call me Hyerin-unni when we're not on classes, okay?" 

 

 

"Arasseo~"

 

 

As they ended their conversation, they have also arrived in the class. Ms Park first went in.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo Ms. Park." the students greeted her.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo. Please take your seats." Ms Park instructed them.

 

 

"Everyone, we have a new student so please be nice to her. Miss Lee, please come in."

 

 

As IU went inside, all the men's faces were in her while the girls who were insecure just rolled their eyes.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo! Lee Jieun-imnida, please take care of me!" IU introduced as she bowed down and gave out a bright smile to all.

 

 

"Of course we'll take care of you Jieun-ssi!"

 

 

A group of students shouted while IU just gave a tensed smile.

 

 

"Okay, guys. Settle down already. IU, sit down on that vacant seat." She said to IU, she obliged.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

Hyerin-unnie was about to start the class when someone went in.

 

 

"It's him again..." 

 

 

End of POV

 

 

=============================

 

Been a very long time since I updated this!

 

I missed you, guys!

 

Keep supporting and spread the word!

 

Saranghae! <3