The School's SSG and Heartthrobs

Hershey's Kisses

IU's Point of View:

 

 

Victria and I are now going to the school cafeteria. It's already lunch time so we're going there.

 

 

As we reached the cafeteria, it was as if there was a mob of students shouting. And it was absolutely the opposite of what I thought was this well disciplined Performing Arts School.

 

 

As we walked towards the place that Victoria was talking about, I took a glimpse of the different things the students were doing.

 

 

There were students eating ON TOP of the tables, the chairs were rearranged, there are even students that are chatting as if they weren't next to each other.

 

 

On our way to the table, we also grabbed our lunch from the cafeteria lady. As we reached the table that Victoria was talking about, I saw people sitting there and so I thought to myself.

 

 

Are they friends of Victoria-unnie?

 

 

"Hi guys!" Victoria said to the people. So that answers my question.

 

 

"Hi!" They all replied to her.

 

 

"By the way, this is my cousin Lee Jieun, but you can call her IU for short." she introduced me to them.

 

 

"Anyeong Hasaeyo! My name's Lee Jieun but as what my cousin said, you can call me IU" I formally said to them since I thought I needed to introduce myself.

 

 

"Hi IU! My name's Lee Donghae! Vice-President of the Supreme Student Government." 

 

 

"You don't need to say that Lee Donghae!" Victoria said before she stuck her tongue out to Donghae. Kyeopta!

 

 

"Hello! I'm Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk! I'm the SSG's PIO so better give me your phone number beautiul lady." Another one introduced himself to me.

 

 

"Yah! Don't scare her you monkey!" a girl said in a very high pitch voice.

 

 

I guess she's the one that actually scares me, not Eunhyuk. Hihi!

 

 

"Hi! My name is Park Jiyeon. I'm the SSG's PRO." she said to me happily. Wow! She's bipolar.

 

 

"Babe, stop being bipolar. You're scaring our little IU." another man said as he wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's shoulder.

 

 

And with no other words, the man imediately backed away from Jiyeon while holding his stomach.

 

 

What happened?

 

 

"I already told you Im Siwan. Don't you ever do that because you are not just going to get a hit in your stomach. Tsk!" Jiyeon said to the Siwan guy who still looks like he was in pain.

 

 

"I guess I do not need to introduce myself anymore since my dear Jiyeon already introduced me. You can call me Siwan and by the way, I'm the President of the Supreme Student Government." 

 

"Nice meeting you guys." I said to all of them.

 

 

"Guys, where are Suzy and L?" Victoria-unnie asked all of them.

 

 

Suddenly, there were shouts that came out of nowhere. How I heard it over this very noisy cafeteria? Well, it's because it was louder than the other students' voices.

 

 

"YAH! KIM MYUNG SOO!!! RETURN BACK MY CELLPHONE!" 

 

 

"I guess we don't really need to look for them. Here comes the 2 devil maknaes." All of them said in unison and looked in the same direction to where the voice came from.

 

 

As I looked at where they were looking at, there I saw 2 people. A girl was running after a boy who was holding a pink cellphone. And I am guessing that the owner of the cellphone is the girl.

 

 

"Take cover guys!" Donghae suddenly said as I felt him pull me to his side, we were now all hiding in the table beside where we were sitting earlier.

 

 

*BOOGSH* (sorry for the sound effects)

 

 

That was all I heard for I closed my eyes. I did not want to see what happened, okay?

 

 

"Yah! Give me back my phone you pabo!" As I opened my eyes, I already saw the girl tackling the guys arm, trying to get her phone from his other hand.

 

 

"SSG Sergeant at Arms, Attention!" Siwan suddenly said to the two people tackling each other.

 

 

And with those words from Siwan's mouth, they immediately stood down attentively.

 

 

"You two are supposed to be the school's PEACE officers---" Donghae started his statement emphasizing the PEACE.

 

 

"But then you two are the ones running around the campus." he continued.

 

 

"Mianhe~" the two guys who were running a while ago said in unison.

 

 

"Okay, guys. Introduce yourselves to IU." Victoria said to them.

 

 

"Annyeong Hasaeyo! I am the Supreme Student Government's maknae and female PO, Bae Su-ji, but you can call me Suzy." she said as she bowed a 90 degree bow.

 

 

 

"And I am Suzy's Partner in crime, Kim Myungsoo-imnida! But you can call me L for short." he said.

 

 

"Nice meeting you! My name's Lee Jieun but you can call me IU." I happily said to the both of them as I also bowed.

 

 

After our sort of introduction thingy with each other, we ate our lunch together.

 

 

It was so noisy inside the cafeteria but we eventually talked to each other quite well since the are where we were witting was quite far away from the other students, they say that place was only for the SSG Officers, including me already says them, and the other well-recognized student kingkas and queenkas of the school.

 

 

As we were eating our lunch, the cafeteria suddenly became soo quiet. As in quiet to the fact that I could even sometimes here other people gulping and swallowing their own saliva. 

 

 

"What's happening?" I asked the people who were together with me in the table.

 

 

"They're here. They must've heard that you're here IU." Eunhyuk worriedly said to me. 

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked them confusedly.

 

 

"We'll explain everything to you later. Just make sure that you do not have that of a long conversation with any of the people that may come near you." Siwan seriously said to me.

 

 

With those words of his, I suddenly heard footsteps and I also could feel that it was getting nearer to us.

 

 

"Hello our beloved Supreme Student Government! It looks like you have got a new friend here."

 

 

Four husky voices said in unison...

 

 

Who Are these Guys?

 

 

=====================================================================

 

Sorry for the boring chapter...

 

Mianhe~

 

Please comment what you think guys...

 

 

The continuation will be posted as soon as I could...

 

 

Saranghae! <3