Jang Wooyoung's Back with his Past

Hershey's Kisses

Language Colors:
Korean - Black
Chinese - Blue
English - Red

 

 

Incheon is definitely filled with reporters today.

 

 

Today was the day of the rumored arrival of future CEO of Jang Enterprises, Jang Wooyoung. Having been known to the public as a member of 2PM, this was the first time that he'll be seen by the public after his secret was out.

 

 

"Are you ready now?" Wooyoung asked his little sister.

 

 

Yes, the famous Jang Wooyoung has a little sister. She grew up in China and only speaks in Chinese for the fact that she is only half-Korean, like Wooyoung. Their father considered this girl as the whole reason on why Wooyoung's mother died of a heart attack just a few months ago.

 

 

"Do I even have a choice?" The girl asked her older brother while putting on her shades, trying to hide her swelling eyes.

 

 

"No you do not!" Wooyoung said to his sister as he lightly patted his head on her head.

 

 

"Yah! Do not touch my hair." She whined towards her sister.

 

 

"Whatever you say sister. Let's go?" Wooyoung said to his sister, she just nodded as a reply.

 

 

The two siblings then walked together towards the lobby of Incheon Airport. 

 (Imagine it is not Suzy, it's Krystal Jung)

 

 

They eventually caught everyone's attention, the paparazzi immediately went near to them, it was a good thing that bodyguards were surrounding them.

 

 

"Wooyoung, who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" One of the paparazzi said.

 

 

"Wooyoung! Is it true that you're getting married? Is she your fiancee?" Another one said.

 

 

They did not answer any of the questions being given to them by the crown surrounding them. They just continued to walk towards the exit of Incheon airport where their car was waiting for them.

 

 

As they reached the exit, they immediately got inside the car to get out of that place where paparazzis were all over the place.

 

 

"Krystal, are you okay?" Wooyoung worriedly asked his little sister.

 

 

She just nodded in return.

 

 

"Are you sure? Please don't lie to me anymore." Wooyoung said to his sister as he her hair.

 

 

Wooyoung does not want his sister to go back to the past that she felt when their mother died. She was blamed by their father as the cause of their mother's death. And he does not want her to feel that.

 

 

"Gege, I'm okay but can we visit mother?" Krystal asked his older brother.

 

 

"Sure." 

 

 

The car immediately went to the cemetery where there mother was buried. As they reached the place, they walked together towards the exact place their mom sleeps in now.

 

 

"Hi mommy! It's me Krystal, how're you doing there? Me and Gege are just doing fine but we miss you mom. We miss you so much." Krystal said as she started to cry.

 

 

"Mom, I promise I'll take good care of her. And I also promise you that I will clean everything mom. I will clean everything you have left and I will definitely clean my little sister's name." Wooyoung said those words in Korean for her sister not to understand her.

 

 

Wooyoung knows that her sister really is not the cause of their beloved mother's death. Before their mom left them, she spoke to Wooyoung privately.

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Wooyoung's mom was now in her hospital room, she was speaking to Wooyoung.

 

 

"Wooyoung, my son."

 

 

"Yes mom?" Wooyoung replied to her.

 

 

"Whatever happens, please take good care of your sister." His mom said to her.

 

 

"I will mom, I will."

 

 

"Whatever happens, stay by your sister's side. Believe in her Wooyoung, she will always be my angel so stay beside her, always. You know about mine and your father's problem and I know that you know everything, right?"

 

 

"Yes mom. I know everything about it so you can definitely trust me." Wooyoung replied to her.

 

 

"Take this, my son. It will hold the key to everything. Whoever holds the other piece to this is your soulmate. She will help you Wooyoung so also protect her." His mom said to him as she gave him a necklace.

 

 

After that, his mom asked him to leave and go to Krystal in Beijing before their father gets to her.

 

 

They did not even go to her mom's funeral because they needed to hide from their father.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

"I promise I'll take care of you Krystal. I will clear your name and take back what is rightfully ours." Wooyoung thought to himself.

 

 

"Gege, where am I going to stay here in Korea?" Krystal asked her brother while still hugging him as they were sitting on the bermuda grass located around their mother.

 

 

"You'll be staying with me in my house." Wooyoung said to his little sister.

 

 

"But what if Dad finds me?" Krystal looked at his brother again with a worried look not just in her eyes but it filled her face.

 

 

"He will never find you. As long as gege is here, he will never have a chance to touch you my princess." Wooyoung assured his little sister of her safety as he hugged her once more.

 

 

=======================

 

First chapter with Wooyoung in it!

 

Krystal will be a big factor in this story.

 

Who knows on who owns the other half of Wooyoung's necklace?

 

(In my before update, it was Suzy's name I wrote which was a character error so I re-wrote it and changed the name to Krystal Jang)

 

Keep supporting!

 

Check out my new story, 12 Gangsters' Princess, features you and EXO.
click the link below:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/331201/12-gangsters-princess-sulli-exo-exok-exom-loveatfirstsight-gangsters-exoplanet
 

 

Saranghae! <3