LOST

Hershey's Kisses

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Mandarin - BLUE

 

 

Wooyoung's Point of View:

 

 

As soon as my phone call with Kahi-ahjumma ended, I immediately ran towards the 2PM headquarters and told the about my situation.

 

 

"Guys! My sister's missing!" 

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Junsu asked me.

 

 

"They thought that she went to school with me so they did not bother to look for her earlier. And now, she gone, I can't contact her and I do not know where she could have been.What should I do hyung?! She's lost and i don't know where to find her. She's the only thing I have left." I said to them, my voice was already cracking.

 

 

"Calm down, Wooyoung. We're not going to find her if you'll just keep on worrying. We'll help you, okay?" Junho assured me.

 

 

"Okay, 2PM! Spread out! We need to inform the student body that there might be a lost teenager here in school." Taecyeon said to us.

 

 

Once again, I was running like crazy person. Asking every person I came across too on whether they saw a lost teenager but eerytime I would ask them their answers would either be.

 

 

Sorry.

 

 

I haven't seen any.

 

 

Mianhe~ But there really was not any that I cam across with.

 

 

Krystal, where are you already? I need to see you my princess.

 

 

Please don't leave me like what umma did. Please, come back to oppa already.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

 

2PM has already announced through the school's broadcasting department that Wooyoung's little sister was missing and to whoever could deliver them information would have a reward.

 

 

And with that, all student body are already in search for the issing sister of THE Jang Wooyoung.

 

 

"Guys, all the Student Government officers are already in search for her." Siwon said to the members of 2PM.

 

 

"But we think that to make the search a lot faster, we would need at least a picture of her for us to locate her faster." Victoria said to them.

 

 

"Wooyoung-hyung, do you have a picture of her?" Chansung asked Wooyoung.

 

 

"Mianhe but I don't. All her pictures were burned by our father." Wooyoung replied to them.

 

 

"Well then, if that's the case, we'll just have to double our efforts to find her." Eunhyuk and Donghae said in unison.

 

 

"Oppa~ Don't worry. We'll find you're little sister." Suzy said to Wooyoung as she lightly patted the man's back.

 

 

"I hope so Suzy... I hope so..." Wooyoung muttered under his breath.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

I have been strolling in the school's back garden since I really didn't have any schedule after this.

 

 

I don't know why but all the students suddenly became quite busy and I honestly do not know te reason why.

 

 

This place hase definitley been my sanctuary eversince I have arrived here in SPA University.

 

 

This place sort of gives me that calming feeling that eeryone wants to feel when they're stressed.

 

 

I sat on the bermuda grass and then looked at the sky which was absolutely beautiful because of the clear skies where you could see no hint of darkly colored clouds.

 

 

It deifnitely calms you more.

 

 

"Help me~

 

 

I heard someone speak in Mandarin, but I guess it was just a hallucination.

 

 

"Help me~ If someone is there!

 

 

I heard it once more.

 

 

Wait! Is there a ghost in this school? Kyaaah!!! That's so scary!

 

 

I thought this was a prestigious school? How come there are ghosts?

 

 

"Anyone, please help me!

 

 

There it is again! Eeehh!!! I immediately covered my ears.

 

 

LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!!! I'm not hearing anything.

 

 

"If someone is there, please help me! I'm not a ghost! So help me already!

 

 

What? Not a ghost? Aish! There goes your imagination again Lee Jieun!

 

 

After that, I went towards te direction on where I heard the voice and much to my shock, there was a girl whose foot was stuck under a bench which had quite a number of big rocks on top of it.

 

 

I ran directly to her and then removed the rocks and fixed the chair and then helped her sit on it.

 

 

"Gwenchana?" I asked her but she did not even reply to me. But hurt was definitley written in her eyes.

 

 

She doesn't speak Korean? Well, she was speaking in Mandarin when she was asking for help.

 

 

"Ni hao ma?" I asked if she was okay in Mandarin.

 

 

"My foot hurts." She replied to me.

 

 

I immediately took something from my bag and sat infront of her foot and massaged it gently.

 

 

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

 

 

"It feels much better than earlier."

 

 

"Why was your foot under that bench and those rocks?

 

 

"I don't know. I was just sitting there and after that, I just felt great weight on my foot." She answered me.

 

 

"Wait, you aren't a student here, are you?"

 

 

"No, I'm not a student here but my brother is."

 

 

"Really? Well, does your brother knwo that you are here?

 

 

"No, actually. I wanted to surprise him."

 

 

"Well then, if that is case, I'll bring you to the SSG office okay? So that they will now about you." I told her while smiling brightly.

 

 

"Okay. Xie Xie jie-jie." She told me, I just smiled at her in return.

 

 

I then helped her walk towards the direction of the SSG Office.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Author's Point of View:

 

 

The people have gathered in the SSG Office and there was still no sign of Krystal.

 

 

"She's still not found. What if something happens to her?" Wooyoung siad to himself.

 

 

"Don't say those words sunbae. We'll find her, okay?" Myungsoo said.

 

 

After a few more minutes, the door of the SSG Office and all their eyes were diverted to the people that entered.

 

 

"Krystal!" Wooyoung said as he ran towards the direction of his little sister and then hugged her.

 

 

"Gosh! I was so worried." Wooyoung siad while still hugging his little sister.

 

 

"Sorry, gege. I just wanted to surprise you so I didn't tell you that I'd be coming to your school." Krystal reasoned out while looking at the floor.

 

 

"So she's the little sister of Wooyoung?" IU thought to herself while seeing the scene.

 

 

"It's okay, my princess. Just promise geeg that you will not do it anymore." Wooyoung siad to Krystal as he gave a peck on her forehead.

 

 

"I promise.

 

 

"IU, how'd you find her?" Victoria asked IU.

 

 

"I was in the back garden when I heard her crying for help." She replied.

 

 

"So the new girl helped my sister?" Wooyoung thought to himself.

 

 

"What happened to her foot?" Taecyeon asked.

 

 

"When I saw her, her foot was under a bench and rocks."

 

 

"Oh." The people inside the office all said in unison.

 

 

"Well then, I'll be taking my sister home." Wooyong suddenly blurted out.

 

 

"We'll just excuse you to your next class schedules." Eunhyuk said to him.

 

 

"Hmph! Did not even say thank you to me. It's a good thing that your little sister looks liek an angel." IU thought to herself.

 

 

After that, Wooyoung carried his little sister and brought her to his car.

 

 

They were already on their way home when Krystal suddenly spoke.

 

 

"She's the girl, gege.

 

 

=================================

 

What does Krystal mean by "she's the girl"?

 

Merry Christmas!

 

Please leave comments on what you think guys!

 

And what can you say about the new poster?

 

Sarangahe!"