The School's Heartthrobs

Hershey's Kisses

Lee Jieun's Point of View:

 

 

"Hello our beloved Supreme Student Government! It looks like you have got a new found friend here."

 

 

Four husky voices said in unison...

 

 

"Who are these guys?" 

 

 

I thought that question in my head.

 

 

"We don't want any trouble, guys. So you may leave." Donghae said in a calm voice.

 

 

"Aniyo. We're not looking for trouble, okay? I'm just here to visit my dear Bae Suzy." One of the four men said as he tried to wrapp his arms around Suzy's shoulder.

 

 

"Don't you dare touch me Ok Taecyeon." Suzy warned the man. so his name's Ok Taecyeon?

 

 

"What now babe?" Taecyeon-guy said to Suzy

 

 

"Babe your face, pabo." Suzy replied to him.

 

 

"Just don't bother her anymore." Myungsoo said not even looking to the Taecyeon guy.

 

 

"Wait3x! Who said you can cut in their conversation?" one of the men with Taecyeon said as he pointed Myungsoo.

 

 

"Just shut up, too Junsu." Jiyeon bravely said to the Junsu guy?

 

 

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, BABY SISTER." The Junsu guy said to Jiyeon, emphasizing the words BABY and SISTER. 

 

 

Wait. Are they siblings? How come they don't have the same surname?

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Don't talk like that to my future big brother! Remember? I'm still going to marry, maybe if you'll do that, he won't let me marry you." another man said as he held Jiyeon's chin in a motion as if he was going to kiss her.

 

 

"Shut up Lee Junho!" Jiyeon replied to his statement and then pushed off his hand form her chin.

 

 

"It hurts, you know? Everytime you reject us." another man said.

 

 

"What Chansung said is so true!" they all agreed to Chansung?

 

 

"Just shut up the four of you, okay?" Victoria said to them.

 

 

"Whatever, Vic. We just came here to--"

 

 

Eunhyuk did not let Taecyeon finish what he was going to say because he was the one who finished it but I am certainly not usre if it really were the words he was about to say.

 

 

"You're just here to irritate us?" 

 

 

"Aniyo! Just let me finish what I'm going to say, okay?" Taecyeon said to Eunhyuk.

 

 

"Then what is it that you want?" Donghae firmly said to them.

 

 

"Well, we just wanted to know who is your new friend." the four men said in unison.

 

 

"And what if we do not want you to meet her?" Suzy stubbornly said.

 

 

"Oh. Don't be like that Suzy." Taecyeon once said.

 

 

"Whatever, Taec. Just get the heck out of here the four of you." Jiyeon said to the four of them.

 

 

"What if we don't?" Junho playfully said to her.

 

 

"You really are irritating me Lee Junho!" She said in a high pitch voice.

 

 

After that, I did not notice anymore that they were already debating with each other and I really could not believe that men like them would actually fight back with women. And in the ART OF SPEAKING.

 

 

"Stop it!" A very strong and authorative voice said.

 

 

As I turned to where the voice came from, there I saw a very serious looking Im Siwan. Wow, he looks quite scary if I was to evaluate how he looks right now. I mean, not scary as in ugly scary but scary to the fact that his seriousness is definitely creepy.

 

 

"Junsu, you and your members just stay away from this table and stay away from the new student, okay? Or else the SSG will be the ones that will discipline you." Siwan said to them seriously.

 

 

"Whatever Siwan, whatever." Junsu said to Siwan-oppa as he flicked his finger as if motioning his other members to leave us now.

 

 

Wooh. I did a sigh of relief as I saw them leave our table. Good thing Siwan-oppa told them to leave.

 

 

As soon as I felt that they left already, I immediately asked them what were those things about and who were those guys.

 

 

"What and who were those guys?" 

 

 

"Well, they are the Heartthrobs of this school, they are more commonly known as 2PM." Victoria started telling me.

 

 

"They are known as the most popular boygroup here in this school. Remember what we told you earlier about the other two groups that stay in this side of the cafeteria?" Myungsoo asked me and I nodded as a reply.

 

 

"Well, they are one of those two that we mentioned." Suzy finished off what Myungsoo was saying.

 

 

"They have 6 members." Donghae said.

 

 

"Huh? But there were only four earlier." I said, so confused. They were just 4 earlier but now they became 6? Weird.

 

 

"Well, the other two are still on vacation on their hometowns. Okay, their first member is Junsu. Kim Junsu to be exact. He is the leader of 2PM and the brother of our very own Park Jiyeon." Eunhyuk said to me.

 

 

 

"Huh? How did they became siblings? They do not even have the same surname." I told them. Well, it is true. Jiyeon is a Park while that Junsu guy is a Kim.

 

 

"Well, it is because Jiyeon's mom and Junsu's dad married having each other as step siblings but Jiyeon still uses the surname of her late dad." Donghae explained to me.

 

 

"Yeah. And I will never use the same surname as what that bastard is using. Over my dead gorgeous body." Jiyeon said. This girl really makes me smile.

 

 

"Okay. Their second member is Ok taecyeon. Known to be the men with girls praying for him to notice them. He is known to be the Cassanova of this school for his playboy image." 

 

 

"Uhmm... Does he have a thing for Suzy?" I asked them since it was pretty obvious earlier.

 

 

"ANIYO!" Myungsoo suddenly blurted out. What's up with this guy?

 

 

"What's up with you?" We all asked him in unison.

 

 

"Nothing." He replied back.

 

 

As we were still looking at Myungsoo, Suzy suddenly spoke.

 

 

"Well, we sort of had a relationship in the past but he broke my heart so goodbye Taecyeon!" Suzy happily said. Wow! I'm amazed with this girl.

 

 

"Haha! That's why Suzy was chosen as the PO of the SSG instead of simply being the Muse. It's because she's one of the only few people that could actually tame THE Ok Taecyeon." Siwan proudly said.

 

 

"Yeah, whatever." Suzy said as she took a sip of her strawberry milk.

 

 

"But does taecyeon still have feelings for Suzy? I mean is Taecyeon still persuing her?" I asked them curiously.

 

 

"Uhmm... He says that he still has feelings for Suzy but our little maknae here still does not want to take him back." Donghae said.

 

 

As I look at Suzy, she was just sipping her Strawberry Milk drink as if she was not hearing anything about what Donghae had just said.

 

 

"Let us move on now. The next member is Junho, he is known for his very cute eyes and for being deeply in love with the SSG's very own Park Jiyeon. I, I mean We just don't understand why Jiyeon does not like him back." Myungsoo said as he was shrugging his shoulders.

 

 

 

"Well, it was pretty obvious since he was very vocal of it earlier." I honestly siad to them.

 

 

They all giggled as to what I had said.

 

 

"IU-dongsaeng, don't say those words. You're hurting your Jiyeon-unnie." Jiyeon said acting as if she was hurt. And I mean it literally, she was putting her hand on her chest as if really hurting.

 

 

"Mianhe~" I said to her trying to hide my giggle.

 

 

"It's okay! Moving on to their youngest member. He is Hwang Chansung. Known for his badboy image here in school. He loves riding his bike and anything that resembles a badboy." Jiyeon said dreamily.

 

 

"Uhm, what's wrong with Jiyeon-unnie?" I asked them.

 

 

"Well, as you can see. As much as she hates Junho, she dreams of Chansung so much." Victoria explained to me.

 

 

"Huh? So that means she has a crush on Chansung?" I asked.

 

 

"You Got That Right!!!" They all said in unison.

 

 

"Yah! Don't shout it out!" Jiyeon said to us.

 

 

We all laughed at her reaction but there was something that I needed to ask them.

 

 

"There are still 2 other members, right? Who are they?" 

 

 

"Well, I guess we should just introduce them to you when they'll eventually be back here already." Donghae said to me.

 

 

"And, oh. One last question. Why do you want me to avoid them?" 

 

 

"Well, it is not that we want you to avoid them. We just want you not to get close to them that much for now since you are still a new student. You can practically be close with them if you'll actually now the things going around the school. Just not now, okay?" Siwan-oppa said to me.

 

 

"Arasso!"

 

 

As I said those words, the bell also rung which was a sign that all students must go back to their classes already. And since I was still a new student, I was just expected to attend class on the second day for me to get to know the school better.

 

 

They all bid me goodbye as they went back to their classes and so I told them that I will be spending my time in the library which Victoria-unnie showed me earlier.

 

 

As I reached the library, I immediately fell in love with it. Every section of the library was soo neatly presented. By the door of the library itself, I can see that it was definitely spacious. There was even a balcony to the second level of the library which is definitely just like my library at home.

 

 

After watching the whole library, I immediately went inside and searched for a great book to read. In one of the sections, I found a whole bookcase full of Nancy Drew Books which I immediately fell in love with.

 

 

I got the first book of the Nancy Drew Series for the bookshelf, found a great place to sit in and then began reading the book.

 

 

I stayed inside the room for I don't know, uhm 2 hours? I already finished the first 20 books. How great right? Well, I'm a fast reader actually since reading books is my hobby at home when I don't have any schedule.

 

 

As I grabed the 21st book of the Nancy Drew Series, another man grabbed it to...

 

 

It was him again... I thought to myself.

 

 

==============================================

 

Sorry for the boring chapter...

 

My head's just not working quite good tonight...

 

I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow...

 

Mianhe~

 

Spread the LOVE!

 

Saranghae <3