Not All Stories have a Happy Start

Hershey's Kisses

Author's Point of View

 

*ring* *ring*

 

As the alarm fom her clock strikes, Jieun immediately wakes up and fixes her bed.

 

"Good morning Seoul!" she happily said as she walks to her bathroom.

 

Today was another day, but it is definitely more special that the other ones. Today was the day that she is actually going to attend Seoul Performing Arts University. The most prestigious performing arts school ever in South Korea.

 

End of Point of View

 

Jieun's Point of View

 

As I walked out of my bathroom, I immediately changed into my new school uniform to quickly go downstairs and eat breakfast with my mum and dad.

 

"Good morning mom and dad!" I happily said to them as I entered the dining room and kissed them both on their cheeks.

 

"Good morning, baby." Mom said as she was sitting on her chair.

 

"Today's your first day on SPAU, right baby?" she continued.

 

"Ne~" I answered to her as I eated my breakfast. I absolutely could not go to school with an empty stomach.

 

"Good. Anyways, good luck on your first day. And please, make sure that you will not get into trouble." Dad seriously said as he was reading his early morning periodics.

 

"Of course, Dad. I'll definitely do my best not to get into any problems with others." I answered him.

 

"Be sure of that. But if I hear atleast one wrong thing that you did, you will be out of that school and will return back to your old school schedules." Dad said in a warning tone.

 

Honestly speaking, before I was transfered to SPA University, my life was as boring as watching a snail run a 1 meter distance. Why? Well, I was homeschooled since the day I learned about what the world really is. But I was not trapped in the house, I even get to go out sometimes but I just prefered not to.

 

Being the daughter of Korea's most powerful and influential politicians, I have lived under the expectations of not just my parents and relatives, but also from the people around me. But as time flew by, I took interest in music but eventually, I was only allowed to do classical music.

 

But I fought for my true passion and so, I tried my best to convince my parents to let me enter this whole new world of performing arts. And believe me, it was not an easy convincing session with them.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It has been three weeks since I decided on fighting for what I truly loved. And so, today is the day that I am going to tell Mom and Dad about my decision.

 

As I walked to their office, my hands were trembling.

 

"Mom, Dad, can I speak with you two?" I begun our conversation. And without any hesitation, they looked up to me and nodded as a sign of me to speak.

 

"I want to attend classes in Seoul Performing Arts University." I said immediately to them.

 

As I was hearing the silence of the both of them, I got scared even more because of the fact that their silence definitely meant something.

 

"No." They both said in unison.

 

"What? Why?" I asked in disbelief, this was the first time that they actually disagreed with my decision.

 

"Because you just cannot." Dad said with a very stern voice.

 

I did not wait for anymore words to come out from both of their mouths. As I was running away from their office, I was also sobbing my eyes out. 

 

This was the first time that they disagreed with my decision and it is not like that I always made decisions for myself. Yes, it was definitely a rare doing of mine on deciding for myself. In fact, I think that this was still the thrid time that I decided, but Mom and Dad did not accept it.

 

For hours, I continued to cry all by myself in my room. And what really shocked me was that my own parents did not even bother to come to me and talk. How great right?

 

 

For 3 long days, I just stayed in my room and let the people of the house to bring me the meals I needed to take. I also stopped with my homeschool lessons since I really did not want to talk to anybody. You want to know about where my parents are? They left me to go on a business trip. How sweet of them right?

 

Anyways, it has been I don't know, a week? A week since our conversation but never have I heard anything from them. 

 

As I was sitting on my bed, watching something on TV, the doors to my room both opened, revealing the two people that did not even care to consider my decision, the people who I really do not want to see.

 

"Baby?" My mom stated as she went nearer to my bed.

 

"What?" I asked with a very stern voice.

 

"Are you still mad at us?" She asked my as she sat on my bed.

 

"..." I did not answer her.

 

"Well, your dad and I thought thoroughly about this and we came up with a decision already." she said.

 

If they were actually going to say no again, I would rather not hear anything they would say to me anymore. 

 

"We decided to enroll you to SPA University." Dad stated firmly.

 

What? Did he just say that he's letting me go to school in SPA? Are they joking me?

 

"Are you kidding me?" I asked them with a straight face.

 

"No Baby, we are not kidding you. We thought about this for a very long time. And we really thought that you deserve to go to SPA University." Mom explained to me.

 

They really were not joking me.

 

"But if you do atleast one flaw, I will have no other choice but to get you out of that school and make you return to your normal homeschool schedules." Dad strictly said as he walked out of my room.

 

"Don't worry about your Dad, baby. I'm sure he will understand you in the future." Mom said as she was hugging me.

 

Do not worry Dad, I promise I will do my best to make you proud of me.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

How great right? I can attend school in SPA University already and what is better is the fact that I can already follow my dreams. But I still feel so bad because Dad still does not approve of me going to a performing arts school.

 

As we were eating our breakfast quietly, our peaceful silence was disturbed by a very high-pitch voice.

 

"Good Morning sa inyo!!!" 

 

"Oh!" Mom and Dad said in unison.

 

"Good morning, Tita!" the high-pitch voice said as it kissed my mom on the cheeks.

 

"Good Morning too Victoria." Mom said back to her.

 

"Morning Tito." Vic said as she kissed Dad's cheeks.

 

"Good Morning." Dad said back to her.

 

"Why not you eat breakfast with us?" Mom said.

 

"Sure! That's the reason why I came early here." Vic said and we all giggled.

 

"Haha! Why? Don't you have anyone to eat with at your place?" Mom said while still giggling.

 

"Well, Mom and Dad went to the airport quite early for a business trip so I have no one to eat with." Vic said while chewing her food.

 

"Manners, Vic." Dad said to her.

 

"Oh! Sorry Tito."

 

Did I foget to tell you? This is my cousin, Song Qian, but she prefers being called Victoria. She only want to be called by her Chinese name when she is in China. How we became cousins well in fact she is of Chinese decency? Well, her mom is Korean and is my mom's sister. And so, we are cousins. Hihi!

 

We just continued eating and as we finished, Victoria suddenly shouted.

 

"OMG! We're going to be late!"

 

And as she shouted those words, she pulled me with her away from the table and so I immediately went to Mom and Dad and kissed their cheeks and bid them goodbye.

 

 

 

As we ran, or should I say, as I was being dragged towards her car, I felt quite afraid of what might be the outcome of my first day in SPA University.

 

 

After a few minutes of driving, we already arrived in school. We were about to get out of the car when I suddenly held Victoria's hand, as if signaling her that I want to back out already.

 

"What's wrong? You're going to love it here IU-dongsaneg!" she cheerfully said to me.

 

"I hope that this will really be beneficial for me since you do know all the things that I went through just to convince Mom and Dad to let me attend this school." I stated with quite a worried voice.

 

"Do not worry! Your efforts will definitely not go to waste! So cheer up now dongsaeng!" Victoria said to me, smiling as she once dragged me.

 

 

The walk to the corridor was definitely scary for me because of the facts that:

 

Number 1: This is my first time attending a regular school.

 

Number 2: I do not know anyone except for my cousin.

 

And Number 3: Their stares were scarin gme to death! It was as if they were going to kill me with just their glares. Creepy!

 

 

"IU-dongsaeng, I'll leave you first for a while, okay?" Vic said to me.

 

"Why?" I said to her but what I really wanted to say was NO PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

 

"Well, I just need to check on your schedule so just stay here, okay?" She said and with no other words, she already ran going to where ever she was going to.

 

Gosh! Now that I was actually alone by myself in this new school, I feel like they are eating me alive. 

 

And so, just to actually stop myself from thinking about the way they are staring at me, I just walked to some place and I am guessing that it was the garden.

 

 

Wow! It was so pretty! Every flower that I saw was blossoming. Such a pretty scenery for me to watch. But as I was looking at it, thoughts of me being here were also in my mind.

 

Do I really fit in this school?

 

Will I actually reach my dream?

 

Should I back out now?

 

Such nice questions, right? 

 

Anyways, I just continued strolling down this very beautiful garden but eventually, there was a very unexpected thing that happened.

 

End of POV

 

Author's Point of View

 

There were suddenly 3 eggs that flew her way.

 

It hit IU's body.

 

But before she found out on who hit her, her senses were already not with her.

 

Or in other words, she went blackout.

 

ENd of POV

 

=============================================

 

First chapter of my WooU Fanfic!

 

How was it?

 

Please vote and comment guys!

 

WooU Fighting! ^_^