Marked

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: Marked

It has been…from the very beginning.

 

 

Seeing the exchange between Ga In and the “Bishop” Kwon, Cheondung’s mind start to build question and he was about to asked it to Seungho when he met the man’s gaze. It seems that his brother’s best friend was already waiting for him to ask. He wondered if Seungho knew his question and so he dared.

 

“What if the vampire already has a birthmark on his shoulder since his birth, what does it indicates?” he asked and saw a glint from Seungho’s eyes, so he knew that the man was expecting his question.

 

“That means, the vampire already found his bloodletter”

 

Every lady in the house was looking at Cheondung since he asked the question; in their eyes was a curiosity.

 

Gyuri looked at him in wonder, “Why did you ask such question, Cheondung?”

 

Though he was looking at Gyuri and felt Ji Eun’s hand grip his a little tighter, he still notice that Kwon has sit a little straighter and looking at him in surprise.

 

He gazes at every eye in the room first before he settled to meet Seungho’s eyes. “You probably knew why I’d asked. My brother must have told you, Seungho?”

 

Seungho nodded. “Yes. But first, you must know of the Vampire Society.”

 

“I think I have an idea already of this society that you’re talking about by just hearing their conversation earlier” Cheondung answer.

 

“Then, I’ll just give you the key facts concerning you” Seungho looked at Ji Eun beside Cheondung, “and you, Ji Eun.”

 

Cheondung and Ji Eun look at each other for a second then turned to listen to what Seungho will say.

 

Everyone was silent, all was eager to know these new facts that will be revealed to them.

 

“In the Vampire Society, there are Royalties. These royalties have special bloodline in which they are born with exemplary skills. They are not common, thus the society declared them Royalties. Each skill they have is determined from the bloodline they are from. Thus, some are much stronger and in place higher than the others. There are five vampire royalty titles,” Seungho raise his hand, indicating his five fingers, “The King, Queen, Duke, Black Knight and Bishop”, he looked at Kwon who now was only silently listening, “These five, are what we call the governing bodies in our society. In some instances, a title may be given in the five with a higher place.”

 

Kwon nodded in agreement and said, “Yes, like in the Bishop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter