The Royalties

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “I’m a Black Knight?”

 

Kwon nodded grimly, “Yes, you are. Even though we still have to confirm it, I already have a strong feeling that you do.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“There are only five high ranking titles in the vampire society. Those five comes from the strongest bloodlines and they were connected by their ancestors who had a bishop that attained a chain magic which linked all the five strongest bloodlines thus they all have a certain “feeling” or “blood calling” that you may call if someone is part of the five…And I can feel the blood calling in you...so I can be certain”

 

Sang Hyun met Uee’s gazes as he said, “Then my brother is a Black Knight too…”

 

“Wait…you have a brother?” Kwon asked wide eyed.

 

Sang Hyun knotted his brows, “Yes, I have a twin brother. What’s the matter?”

 

“Vampires usually only have an only son or daughter or if they have a siblings, it will only be a sister. Brothers never happened. It was as if some biological part of them forbids them to have another male child once they have one already…remember I told you that once before?” Uee said to Sang Hyun before Kwon could answer.

 

“…so that’s the reason the Prince has asked for you…” Kwon said in awe.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Uee asked quickly.

 

“I can’t answer your question. You have to ask him for yourself since we’re already here.” Kwon said smiling.

 

The car door opened and they were escorted to enter a villa into which Sang Hyun could say much more like a mansion…a white huge mansion.

 

_ _ _ _ _  

 

Inside the white mansion, Uee’s eyes admire the intricate designs of interior of the villa. The walls were pure white though the furniture was in complete contrast because its either they are black or red. There was a grand staircase on the side but before she could check the second floor they were escorted to the back of the villa, into another long hallway. She could guess that they’ve entered another building attached to the mansion through pathways. It was longer than five minutes when they walked passed a wide room that the windows are as wide as the walls and opened through a very wide and beautiful glass house garden.

 

There were two huge trees on each side that almost form an arc where it was adorned by small lights and so is the flowing lights to the castle. She can see that it was designed to make sure the garden was well lighted so when the master of the house wants to went out in the garden even at night will be able to enjoy the view.

 

But it was not the garden that drew attention once you entered the place but the people who was spending their time inside.

 

A man with a lean body and red-haired just like Kwon was reading a book while leaning in a tree and a beautiful petite lady with white-bluish long hair was picking some red roses who both turned to them.

 

The lady quickly greeted them with a smile especially for Kwon who had come forward to give a formal bow.

 

“Greetings! I have come to fulfill his majesty’s request”

 

The lady’s smile was warm and welcoming, “Oh, Kwon, you don’t have to greet like that. We’re not at the council. In here, with only us, you can just simply call me Dara.”

 

Kwon looked at the man reading the book at the nearby tree that had closes it and walked forward to greet him. “He is here so it is not only us.”

 

Dara laughed whole heartedly, “L doesn’t count. He is one of us so greet me properly”, she teased as she opens her arms to accept a hug.

 

Kwon laughed in defeat and accept the hug given before letting go and looked around. “Where is he?”

 

“Getting me a coat even if I told him I’m not cold at all” she said while snickering though there was no malice in her eyes but admiration.

 

The one called L said then, “What brings you here, Bishop?”

 

“I’ve come at his majesty’s request.” He turned to look at Sang Hyun and Uee and the two followed as he said, “I accompanied the Black Knight to meet him.”    

 

Sang Hyun felt the heavy gazes that were thrown at them. He pulled Uee closer into his side and leaned her a little behind him as to protect her in case of some attacks.

 

He met the stare of the three vampires who greeted them with silence. Kwon who had accompanied them has suddenly become aloof and was only standing beside the lady he greeted as Dara. Between the two men in the glass house, the one Kwon has called L seems to be more dangerous because his eyes have never blinked when they arrive and though he talked to Kwon earlier there was something dangerous about the guy that Sang Hyun can’t pin poin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter