Vampire Name

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER TWO : Vampire Name[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2] A New Name[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]“You’re a vampire”

 

He did not answer; either he doesn’t know what to say to her…he can’t say that, I don’t know too, only until now or he was just so thirsty for her that his mind was all about how sweet and satisfying her blood was.

Sang Hyun did not notice how long he had sipped blood from her neck but when he started to feel full he knew immediately that the amount of blood taken from such human body will surely make the person die.  He cleaned the blood from her neck while closing it in the process. No one will know she was attack by a vampire other than her neck was a little red that can be mistaken as an allergy or a hiccky.

They were both on the kitchen floor, he was above her while her body was half lying on the floor since he was holding her upper body closer to his as he attack her neck.

 

As he slowly rose from her neck, he holds her face closer to him. Her eyes was close, her lips was slightly opened, he can guessed that she gasped earlier as he attack her neck.

He knotted his brow. Different thing was flooding from his mind now. But as he stare at the face of the woman whom he has take blood from, he felt the need to memorize her face. He caressed her cheek, her chin, her nose, her eyelid, her forehead and lastly her lips.

She has such beautiful face. It was unnatural, a beauty worth worshipping.

“How did this happen? How can I be a vampire and met you?”

“The same reason you’re here and not anywhere…”

Sang Hyun’s eyes grew wide upon the realization when he met her eyes. She had opened her eyes and was again staring at his; he was surprise more so when she answered him.

“You—you’re alive?!” he exclaimed smiling.

She slowly risen into a sitting position and pulled Sang Hyun away from her. He took a little step back but still manages to be on her side.

She didn’t talk to him again but just touched her neck where he had bitten her. She felt her smooth skin again. There was no wound or blood on it. She met his eyes and glare at him.

“You bit me?!” she said while gritting her teeth.

Sang Hyun raises an eyebrow, “Isn’t it too late for that? I think I did more that bite you…” he turned his gaze on the side, “I drink from you…” he whispered, now feeling uncomfortable at the sudden change in himself.

She heard him and said, “Why didn’t you tell me you’re a vampire?”

He met her gaze, “I would have told you if only I knew?!”

“You didn’t know?” she said with a curious look on her face

Sang Hyun knotted his brow, “How come you’re not afraid of me?”

He met her calm gaze, “Because if I where you I will be afraid?!...which is what I am feeling now…Since I didn’t know that I am a vampire…” he raise an eyebrow, “Why does it seem that your not surprise that there is such thing as vampire? And most of all, why aren’t you dead?! A human with so much blood taken from them should be dying or dead by now?!”, he said, shocked sipping in into his body…as if it was only now he was realizing the gravity of the situation. He is a vampire?!

Instead of answering him, she stands up and arranged herself. She was still wearing the night gown he found very alluring for her which makes him follow her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter