Greetings

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINETEEN: Greetings

 

“Er…is Uee here?”

 

“No, she’s not yet home” It was Uee’s Ga In unnie who greeted him on the doorstep.

 

He frowned and as he turn to leave he was stop by her.

 

“If you want to wait for her, you can wait inside”, she said though her tone was cold, it still count that she invited him in.

 

He bowed to her with a timid smile, “Thank you but it’s already this late so I like to check if your sister is still at her workplace…”

 

Ga In raises an eyebrow at him and just nodded, “Okay…”

 

He turned to leave and was about to enter his car when Ga In said, “Do you know where her workplace is?”

 

Sang Hyun wave a hand and smile, “Yes, I’ve drop her off there earlier” he bowed a little to Ga In, “But thank you!” he said before finally leaving on his car.

 

 

 

“Hhhmmm…he looks more like her boyfriend than her vampire…” Ga In muttered as she stares at Sang Hyun’s car speeding away. She turned back; close the door and walk back to sit on the sofa in their living room.

 

She opened the television and was channel hopping when the remote was taken from her. She looked up; it was her eldest sister, Gyuri.

 

“We have to talk…” Gyuri said with a stern face.

 

Ga In knotted her brows but nodded and crosses her arms in front of her chest as Gyuri sit on the adjacent single sofa followed by Hyuna who was eating a banana while reading a journal. Hyuna sit beside Ga In.

 

“I found out something…” Gyuri started.

 

Ga In and Hyuna just stared at her, waiting for her next word to fully react.

 

Gyuri sigh then continues, “Since Uee has found her vampire first instead of me, I already anticipated that new changes will come in our life…and as I found out, after all this year…I was approach by someone…”

 

“Who? Your vampire?!” Ga in asked.

 

Gyuri shook her head and said, “No…He said he was from the Bloodletter Society…”

 

Hyuna shrieked before fully eating the fruit on her hand, “What?! There is a Bloodletter Society?!---“she said then as if only realizing that she shouted at her sister in surprise she hide her face behind Ga In’s back and muttered, “Sorry, Unnie”

 

“Don’t worry, Hyuna. Just like you, I was shocked too” Gyuri said, calmer than expected, it’s clear that she have already thought to herself the thing she find out before saying it to her sisters.

 

“We don’t even know that there are others like us. I thought we are the last of our kind and now, suddenly our kind has actually made a society of our own…and if there was really a Society of like us, how come we don’t know? And why did they approach us, only now?” Ga In asked.

 

“That’s the first question that rise on my mind…but this men…they don’t accept questions. They visited me, the night after what happened to Uee. I was in the radio station, in the parking lot about to go home when they approach me.”

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter