Black Knight Awaken

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Uee’s heavy breathing and Sang Hyun’s silent growl in his chest was the only sound left that can be heard in the room.

 

Their eyes were lock into each other that it was apparent when a sudden realization dawn on Sang Hyun that made his eyes grew round.

 

A certain pull was flowing in his body, the blood he has…the very blood that had merge with all the blood that was given to him by Uee; it was as if his very instinct was acting his desperation to save the life so precious to him. It was a power he never felt before.

 

Without much thought about it, fully on instinct, he pull up Uee’s head as he landed a soft kiss on her lips before he led in front of his neck. “Bite…” he commanded.

 

She jerked but did not argue, with her body still growing cold by the minute she don’t have any power to protest at all even if she wants to. Her teeth must have grew a fang because it manage to sank into his skin and then he felt her drank from him….warm and life giving blood from his veins into .

 

He softly caresses the side of her neck, urging her to drink all she can get. He felt her sank her teeth deeper and pulled his blood into and into her body. In just a matter of minutes, he could already feel the effect on her of his blood. The warmth of her skin is coming back.

 

He lowered his hands, from her neck, it move lower to her back still clad in a dress…to her small waist, to her flat stomach in which he notice the possibility that she has an abs…his hands move up to the bottom of her and as it move up, it lingered there for a second and as if he can’t help himself, he mildly squished it with his hands, savoring the softness and warmth that was now returning back that he felt even though she still has her dress on. She softly whimpered at his touch but continued to drink his blood, until his hands was on the top of her dress and move inside to touch the very wounds that made her weak.

 

The wound was now gone as he continued to caress the very skin where it was suppose to be and all that was left was the blood stain on her beautiful dress. He move passed that skin and started to make an exploration lower whereas earlier there was a cloth that stops his hands from feeling her very skin and now nothing there is not a thing. He was about to touch her more candidly when his hands was stop by her hands though was still on his neck.

 

He suppresses the protest that would have come out of his lips and instead he places his hands on her hair and run it through, savoring the feel of it and he let his hands stayed there so as she.

 

  They must have lain there in the floor… in his neck and his hands on her hair for about an hour before Uee finally lifted her lips away from his skin and she lean her head on his shoulder as she looked at the skin she bitten. In her half close eyelid, she saw when the very bite she made closes until it disappear, she look up at Sang Hyun’s face before she closes her eyes…not for sleep but for her to just catch her breath and finally absorbed fully the realization on what just happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter