An Invitation

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: An Invitation

 

Sang Hyun did not question her command. He did it in a heartbeat. He closes his eyes, inhaled her scent and makes a single lingering taste of her white silken skin at the sweet spot between her neck and shoulder then he grew his fangs and sinks it in. She gasped and holds his head firmly, allowing him to get all the blood he needs. He bit her veins…Full of blood, her life giving blood for him. He tasted her in his mouth. She moaned in response and closes her eyes, anticipating what it is to come.

 

His hands started its exploration, from her hands it slid up to her torso until his palms brushes her s. He couldn’t make himself stop…the sweetness of her blood, the aroma of her skin and her willingness to offer it to him only made his control weaken much more than he can afford. His every senses, his entire being focused on her body...The feel of her…The shape of her. His hands were unmerciful with their exploration on her. His heart is pounding and he can hear the answering beat of hers as well.

 

Heat rushes into him and it flow to his very center. Suddenly the urge to make her his become so strong that his body pushed involuntarily onto her with their body still clothe.

 

She whimpered unconsciously and it was as if she can’t help herself too because she circled her legs on his waist. He opened his eyes and stopped himself, frozen at the sudden position they were in. His mouth was still between her neck and shoulder still sipping blood, since it was an act his mind can’t seems to control at the moment.

 

But control is slowly seeping in again his system, his roaming hands earlier slid down to her hips and held it tightly. She stopped moving as he was but still both of them where breathing deeply, the up and down motion that their chest make toward each others though did not help stop the building fire.

 

She opened her eyes and with her hands still holding his head, she lifted it up to meet hers. Their amethyst eyes burning with unsaid desire gazesat each other.

 

She catches her breathes as she whispered, “It was not done yet…”

 

Sang Hyun place one hand on her cheeks while the other still remain on her hips.

 

“I have to regain my control or something else might happened other than your blood giving…”

 

Uee did not answer but her cheeks grew warm which makes him smile despite the situation.

 

“I will only do things we have agreed…” he brushed his thumb on her lips as he continued, “I will not do something without your consent, Yoo…”

 

She nodded. “Only what we have agreed” she said in her velvet voice.

 

She let him have his control this time as he lowered his mouth again into her neck and continued what they were really supposed to do…The blood sharing and his memories.

 

 

Uee immediately felt and saw all the things he had thought and feel all throughout the day…

 

What had happened to me? I was never the kind of man to lost control in front of a woman…Oh, Yoo, what have you done to me?...such hold…such control…such effect…over me…it’s almost impossible to believe that I was not suppose to be the one holding you like this…I hate to think of other man doing this to you other than me…she heard his thoughts on what just happened awhile ago..

 

…and then dream that he had been talking about…it was so vivid as if she was dreaming all over again. Even though she didn’t remember her dream last night, it did not matter because he did…for her…she saw all of it, along with the pleasure of giving him her blood.

 

Everything comes into her, making his memories, hers as well…

 

---Sang Hyun stands in a grassland…he was up in a hill he did not recognize. He looked around him and saw little girls running in the field. They were laughing, running, each have a small flower crown in their heads, they were wearing cute white dresses which makes them look like a fairies or princesses then they stop and sat on the grass in front of him while playing with a flower in their hands.-----

 

--------“I’ve seen him...not his face but his body…He has a distinguishing mark that will make me know that I’ve found him, just like what mother tells before…”--------“He has a birthmark of a knight---like the game piece in chess, on his back, just at his right shoulder…”------

--------- I only know one person who has a birthmark just like that! …And it’s not me.---- Cheondung is the guy that Uee dreamt about….But did it matter now that she dreamt about him when she was already my bloodletter? Or has she mistaken me for Cheondung all this time? Was I at the wrong place at the wrong time? Was her offering should be for my brother and not mine?

What should I do? Cheondung already has a bloodletter, will this bother him? I’ve known for years that he love Ji Eun, will that change if he know Uee’s dream about him?

What about me? How will this affect me? Now that I’ve accepted the inevitable…that I need Uee’s blood...and somewhat by the way she visits me in the office earlier, apparently she has a need for me as well, no matter how little that may be.

-----Above all this…why do I have to ask her to marry me? Why did that seem to matter to me more than anything else? What do I feel about her?

-----“This is driving me crazy,”….

 

 

“This is driving me crazy,”-----That was the last memory he had shared with her while he closes the bite marks on her neck with a couple of making her shivered and moaned in the process until the bite disappeared and only a light red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter