TWO

Love , With Love

Power of Fame

‘’Thank you everyone for your hard work. See you tomorrow.’’ Said one of the directors and then, the sound of people saying thank you and biding goodbye can be hear circling the whole practise space.

‘’Fany-ah, hurry up and change I will wait for you here.’’

‘’Deh, hyukkie oppa, aren’t you going to change too?’’

‘’Nope, I’m too tired to change so I’ll just wait for you.’’

‘’Okay, I’ll be out in a minute.’’

Yes, you definitely read it right; Tiffany and Hyukjae are close enough to call each other’s nickname. Some Sones and ELFs may not like each other but is totally the opposite for the idols; they all treat each other like family members.

In the car, Tiffany has fallen asleep due to her hectic schedule while Hyukjae is driving her home AND talking on the phone at the same time.

‘’What do you mean? Come on, we had been dating for 1 year plus and now you are doubting my love for you for my SNSD hoobae? Are you mad because I seldom have time these days or are you blinded by jealousy?’’

After a minute or so of silence…

‘’No, you listen to me, I will not keep a distance with Tiffany or any of my SM Town mates to satisfy you. If you can stand it then maybe we should stop contacting each other for awhile to cool down so GOODBYE AND STOP I HOPE YOU HAD FUN SHOUTING AT ME!’’ And so… Hyukjae’s shouting successfully wake Tiffany up..

‘’Oppa ,  why are you shouting?’’

‘’Aish, Fany-ah, I really can’t stand it anymore.’’

‘’You mean Seungyeon unnie? But why? What happen?’’

‘’She gets jealous and possessive so easily I really can’t stand it anymore.’’

‘’Maybe that’s her sign of caring about you?’ You do know Seungyeon unnie loves you a lot right?’

‘’I Know… … And I love her a lot too. But that was so over the line Mi young ah, I am really clueless where are our relationship heading to.’’

‘’Firstly, I did tell you calling me Mi Young is a no no right? Oppa, try to think from the perspective of Seungyeon unnie, girls tend to get jealous easily especially when her boyfriend is from one of the most famous idol group in the K POP industry. ‘’

‘’Maybe you are just too tired from these massive training, don’t stress yourself too much okay, and you will find the best answer for your relationship.’’

‘’Thanks dongseng, you are really the best when it comes to advise. Oh, by the way, you know Seungyeon’s band mate Goo Hara-shi right?’’

‘’Of course. What about her?’’

‘’Nothing, is just some gossip and rumours flying around the entertainment world.’’

‘’W..what?!  What rumours oppa?’’

Hyukjae was too busy driving and he didn’t realise Tiffany was fidgeting, playing with her fingers, getting cold sweats and all signs of nervous.

‘’Don’t you know? It is said that she is dating a member of B2ST..The rapper, I can’t remember his name though..

 

‘’WHATT ?!’’

And this, this was totally a different massive shock from what Tiffany has expect to hear and defend about.

‘’Oh, Fany ah, you mean you didn’t know about it? I thought you know because SooYoung knows about it. Haha, because KyuHyun told me that once Sooyoung knows, it means the whole SNSD will know.’’

‘’Er… … Haha, Ya.. I erm I was too tired to hear about gossips, so… ya.. haha..’’

‘’Are you okay? You aren’t even answering properly.. I guess you are the tired one huh…’’

Eunhyuk was chuckling alone but decided to stop when he met Tiffany’s worried face.

Did I say something wrong? Hara-shi, the beast rapper, Tiffany aren’t really that close to neither of them..Then, what is the problem?

Oh, was she thinking about her EX? Aish, me and my stupid mouth.

 

 

‘’Fany’’

‘’Fany’’

‘’Tiffany’’

‘’Stephanie Hwang Mi Young !’’

‘’Ah, Yes oppa?’’

‘’We’ve reach your dorm Fany-ah, are you alright? Are you sick?’’

‘’Ah, nope, thanks for your concern oppa, I’ll see you in our next practise. Goodnight.’’

 

 

Tiffany was too caught up with her thoughts when she’s walking into the dorm and goes straight to her room causing her to ignore her members curious eyes.

‘’No greeting today?’’

‘’I don’t think Tiffany unnie is in the mood of greeting, Sooyoung unnie and please don’t speak with your mouth full.’’

‘’Sorry.’’ Said Sooyoung while gulping down the food in .

‘’So.. Who is the one going?’’ Asked the tanned girl

‘’Of course is Taeyeon unnie.’’

‘’Why must it be me Im Yoona? Aren’t you all her sisters too?’’

‘’Of course we are unnie, but when it comes to times like that Fany unnie would spill her problem out to you in no time whereas we need screw drivers to open unnie’s mouth to make her talk.’’

‘’I agree with Yoona, you do know that Tiffany don’t like to burden or make us worry about her problem right? Only you can make her do that. The TAENY power is always the best..Muahahahaha..’’

‘’Hyoyeon ah, why are you such a Taeny shipper? You do know they are not real right? Why don't you ship Yulti? Don't you think... ...

 Yuri’s speech was cut off when all of them saw Tiffany walks out to them.

‘’ Sooyoung-shi, will you mind following me back to the room so that we can have a chat?’’

 

And there it goes

… Sooyoung can’t handle the shock causing her to spurt out the chips inside onto Yoona. Quickly apologizing to Yoona, she walks towards Tiffany and they went into the room with a clicking sound following.

‘’Yoona, would you like to clean yourself up?’’ Asked the calm leader

‘’Oh, erm.. ya I’ll go’’

‘’Did Tiffany just call Shikshin Sooyoung-shi? Did I hear it wrongly? ‘’

‘’Nope, because I heard it too. AND did Fany lock her door to prevent us from eavesdropping?’’

‘’So I can see this is totally serious huh..’’

‘’NOW everyone, go back to your room now and no peaking or eavesdropping on them if not you do know the punishment right?’’

Everyone runs back to their respective room as they don’t want their leader to get angry because that will mean doing house chores as punishment for god knows how many month.

 

 

In Tiffany’s room

‘’So, Fany-ah, what is that about?’’

‘’Sooyoung-ah, Do you know about Hara and b2st rapper’s relationship?’’

And this time, Sooyoung choke on her own saliva.

‘’Cough.. Cough.. Fany-ah, whom did you, heard that from?’’

‘’Hyukjae oppa. But that is not the point, Soo ah, is that rumour real?’’

‘’Haiz, I guess paper can’t cover fire huh. Yes, is true, I saw it with my own eyes last weekend with Seohyun.’’

‘’WHAT? Maknae knows about it too?!’’

‘’Omo Fany ah don’t shout please, yes she knows about this too but no worries she won’t spill it out.’’

‘’Does Jessica knows about this?’’

‘’No..I guess’’

‘’Aish, this thing is driving me nuts. Soo-ah, let’s just keep this within us okay?’’

‘’Of course, I won’t want anything happen especially now. Our comeback is just 3 days away; you do know Sica is quite an emotional being right… ’’

‘’ You mean very?’’

‘’Haha. Yup yup. So, Good night mushroom?’’

‘’Goodnight shikshin’’

 

 

 

Teaser

Jigumeun… So Nyuh Shi Dae!

‘’Wow. Sones are really supportive. We sure are lucky to have such wonderful fans.’’

‘’Fany-ah, you haven’t talk to me these few days, what’s wrong?’’

‘’All the tiredness does worth it. Agree?’’

 ‘’Do you really love her so much?’’

Let’s just say hiding is easier than spilling because we don’t need to confront the others and things will remain the same without any changes.

Taeyeon-ah, how long do we need to keep this as our secret?

Mianhae, I didn’t know I was hurting you this badly all this while but please, please endure for a bit more, I promise, things will get better. I promise.

 

And I made a poll..haha..I'm really having a headache with it and also because fromthose 4 choices it contains 4 different storyline. Hope you won't mind voting for your favourite choice.