SORRY, THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE

Love , With Love

Hello everyone, to all my readers and subscribers, i know i have been a real irresponsible writer, and it's been months since i updated or even communicate with you guys... I sincerely apologize to each and everyone of you and thanks for not un-subscribing and still supporting this story - Love, With Love.

I was off for months due to the hectic schedule of my pre uni life until now. And things that need to be done like assignments, projects are all done and passed up. The only thing left is to get ready for final exam in Nov. Well as I mention final exam, i really can't promise to update regularly but I had been a invisible reader during these few months and seeing how others manage to update while studying make me realise how selfish i was to put aside my own story..

So i decide to cancel off my hiatus (that was plan to be on until december) and start to update again.. Chapter 7 will be up on wednesday and i promise i will update the next one before this week end too.

I will try my best to update once a week but of course i will stop updating starting mid Oct until my exam is over which is around mid Nov.

Well back to the story, for the poll i made, it seems that the result is Krysfany and Sunsica, but i am so sorry because looking back at my story plot, i feel sorry to break SunTae up so i made another poll, would you guys please help me and vote once more for this story? And once again i'm so sorry for going hiatus without notice for so long and thank you for not giving up on this story.